PDA

View Full Version : For licensed patients in the Western Slope

colagal
11-04-2009, 09:42 PM
We are a small grower/caregiver located in the Montrose area. Our meds are reasonably priced, medically effective and consistent. We will also provide additional services for our patients well-being as required.

We have room for additional licensed patients. Call for more details at

Herb Care Therapeutics

FakeBoobsRule
11-04-2009, 10:11 PM
Do you have a brick and mortar shop?

colagal
11-04-2009, 10:29 PM
We are affiliated with one.

colagal
11-05-2009, 01:02 PM
Admin:

Not sure what you have against growers/caregivers advertising on your site? As you know, we are an essential part of the industry without which dispensaries would have a hard time existing. Also, patients don't always want to go to dispensaries for their meds, and prefer to deal with growers as their caregivers. Similarly, not all growers want to open dispensaries.

How would you like us to legitimize ourselves in your eyes?

colagal
11-08-2009, 04:13 AM
We are affiliated with Naturals - a Wellness Center in GJ - next to Starbucks on 24 Rd. 970-424-5291

Call or see Naturals regarding quality of meds from Herb Care Therapeutics, as well as wellness services they provide. Contact us (HCT) if you have more questions:

FakeBoobsRule
11-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Admin:

Not sure what you have against growers/caregivers advertising on your site? As you know, we are an essential part of the industry without which dispensaries would have a hard time existing. Also, patients don't always want to go to dispensaries for their meds, and prefer to deal with growers as their caregivers. Similarly, not all growers want to open dispensaries.

How would you like us to legitimize ourselves in your eyes?

I am a moderator and not an admin here. We have 2 admins, the owners, and they set the rules. As of right now, dispensaries are allowed to advertise here for free as long as the have a physical brick and mortar address. This is for the security and safety of this site, it has nothing to do with us having anything against growers or caregivers. We have no way to know who is and isn't legal so if you don't have a physical address where someone can come in and buy MMJ then don't post your email address here.

Can you walk into Naturals and buy MMJ?

There have been several marijuana websites shut down by the government so many rules that are in place here is to prevent this as best as we can.

I'm not too happy that I deleted some of your content only to have you repost it. Please don't break the rules again or you will be subject to infractions and/or a ban.

colagal
11-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Can you walk into Naturals and buy MMJ?

Yes, only if you are a registered patient. In addition, they have wellness services.

We have no way to know who is and isn't legal so if you don't have a physical address where someone can come in and buy MMJ then don't post your email address here.

Naturals is a place where patients can come to buy our MMJ. The last post was within your rules (as stated above), as our information would also point them in that direction, i.e., to a brick and mortar address.