PDA

View Full Version : Weed the universal bonding method

bonita chica420
03-24-2004, 05:59 PM
Yo... have you ever noticed how people of all different types can become friends and bond over the common intrest of getting high, punk rockers, jocks, sluts, skaters, nobody special, preps, etc... we all just forget our differences and just go and toke and all feel better after. I'd like to see Bush try to do that lol. Anyways i just thought i'd say that cause its pretty cool if you think about it.

Also, if anyone has done mushrooms you know even more what i mean, when u find someone who gets just as high and on the same level as you they just get "it" I don't know how to explain "it" it just is. You either get it or u don't. Simple.

Peace
--Angie

boywonder
03-25-2004, 03:48 PM
Yo... have you ever noticed how people of all different types can become friends and bond over the common intrest of getting high, punk rockers, jocks, sluts, skaters, nobody special, preps, etc... we all just forget our differences and just go and toke and all feel better after. I'd like to see Bush try to do that lol. Anyways i just thought i'd say that cause its pretty cool if you think about it.

Also, if anyone has done mushrooms you know even more what i mean, when u find someone who gets just as high and on the same level as you they just get "it" I don't know how to explain "it" it just is. You either get it or u don't. Simple.

Peace
--Angie

yeah thats very ture it's like that at college your just hanging around then some guy u would never really think of speaking to ask's if you got any skins. thats when i would get out my bud ,roll up meet a new group of people it';s pretty good. with stoners you jsut know where your at

Leftover Crack
03-26-2004, 12:31 AM
thats very true. I met a bunch of people through smoking weed, people i would never think to talk to. Much props to marijuana! ;)

NoSoupForYou
04-16-2004, 02:48 AM
i nominate Marijuana for the noble peace prize

joker121
04-22-2004, 05:24 AM
lol @ no soup!

Ya, I find that just tlaking with someone about shared experiences whilst high can be bonding. My friend and I have been trying to get my other friend to do it w/ us, jsut for that reason, but he is steadfast by his vodka.
I think weed is better than alcohol, for bonding, and jsut in general, b/c your more in control when your high. People don't becoem violent pot heads, or forget half of their frigin night(At least not in my experience). I never heard of anybody dying from pot unless it was laced or sprayed with that paraquat shit or whatever its called, only getting arrested.
Pot breaks down these social barriers, and creates this sort of world love type thingy, kinda like the hippies had going on.
LONG LIVE KEN KESEY!!!!!!

NoSoupForYou
04-25-2004, 12:23 AM
we just gotta get the governemnt to smoke the ganj i bet some already do and just are afraid to say something

i agree with you on the weed vs. alcohol thing cause when im drunk i act goofy and i start shit with everyone but im calm on weed and just wanna chill and it makes everything fun...well almost everything

kev
04-27-2004, 12:07 PM
I agree with the whole social aspect of weed.
Once I was at some party where I did not know a lot of people. I pulled out a bong and seddenly we were all sitting in a circle, toking and talking. Come to think of it, it probably wasn't such a great ide (under cover cops?) but someone was already chuffing one of those plastic home made bongs (it was so black and rank that nobody else would touch it) so I thought it would be safe.

david420
04-27-2004, 11:19 PM
hell yeah

david420
04-27-2004, 11:20 PM
weed brings the world together..

nhhomegrowngirl
04-27-2004, 11:58 PM
niiice.
All of my connections were made from weed.
that is our connection
but we dont waste any tiime getting to the good part!

good people! j, k, d, a, a, you know who you are

joker121
04-28-2004, 08:28 AM
Weed is quite magical. I would totally marry weed, and fuck it up the btt if it were possible. But only with a condom, we'd do the socailly responsible thing ,and adopt a child from Rwanda.

DrGonzo
05-06-2004, 09:04 PM
weed=good times. Ever just walk down the street, smoking a joint and smiling? I've made some good friends that way...and found some high-quality dealers that way too...

Of course, drugs are bad, and I can never recommend them to anybody. But if you try what I do so often, and you run into a cop, you may as well offer him a toke. He might just like it. And you might not go to jail.