PDA

View Full Version : Trinidad Dispensary ?

trickyricky
10-30-2009, 02:45 PM
I just Moved to the Trinidad Area, I Have my MMJ Card. Is there a dispensary near by ? from what i under stand the city of Trinidad Has Banned any dispensary from opening up here!! when I know more I'll post the Info!!, Does Pueblo have a dispensary? it's A just hour drive, Where as Denver Is a 3 plus Hour Drive!!! Thanks, Tricky

Feijao
10-30-2009, 10:14 PM
There was just a dispensary in Pueblo added at allmmj.com today. I am not sure what the name was but it was in Pueblo for sure.

Feijao

trickyricky
11-11-2009, 05:26 PM
UPDATE:TRINIDAD - City Council has voted for an ordinance that prohibits the operation of medical marijuana dispensaries within city limits.

City Manager Jim Soltis said Monday that the council has unanimously approved on first reading an ordinance that will keep medical marijuana outlets from operating in town.

A final vote is scheduled for Nov. 17.

Soltis said that there were a number of issues that concern council members about dispensaries in city limits.

"Primarily there was a concern about the abuse of marijuana and the ability to provide proper enforcement and regulations (to the dispensaries)," Soltis said. Colorado voters approved medical marijuana use in 2000. The law states that it is up to local governments to set regulations for dispensaries.
I'll let you all know how this goes, Tricky

Dietblonde
11-11-2009, 06:35 PM
Yes, I read about the court decision in Trinidad yesterday. Unfortunate for good people like you trying to find medicine nearby. Pueblo is your best option.

I found this listing:

Mary's Medicine
MarysMedicine.com
719-778-5620

Otherwise, I'll have to do some research to come up with more listings.

Dietblonde
11-11-2009, 06:46 PM
High Valley Healing Center
San Luis Valley
303-877-7452

Don't know where this is located...maybe Alamosa?