PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Firecracker

Dawudnh
10-30-2009, 12:50 PM
Thought I would post my experience as firecracker reviews tend to be mixed and mine was nothing less than incredible.

I ate it around 6:30 PM and was tripping hard by 8:30. The high became more intense until 1:30 AM, when I peaked! It was WAY more than I had bargained for, especially considering the low-medium quality stuff and the small amount. I will give directions below for those who have not had luck with firecrackers as it WILL work, and then some!

I took maybe a little less than .5 gm of average outdoor commercial product.(I would easily smoke this alone in one sitting)

Ground it with a grinder as well as I could, placed on a small piece of tin foil I folded.

Baked at 300 degrees for 6 minutes or so - just until the smell is very strong but not burnt and the color changes from green towards brown just a little.

Removed from oven and placed on a tablespoon of natural (super=oily) peanut butter, mixed very well to integrate. Used spatula to scrape all of it out and off onto graham cracker halves.

Wrapped in tinfoil and placed in the oven at 300 for 22 minutes.

Let cool and ate. Felt good for two hours, tripped for 6 hours, 14 hours later I'm still high. Be warned!:hippy:

Ihop60
01-10-2010, 01:06 AM
:S5:

Firecrackers rule.

:vap_smiley: