PDA

View Full Version : a cheaper way of raising the phosphate in the soil?

JungleSuperstar
10-29-2009, 10:01 AM
hi im on a low budget and i cant really splash out on all the nutrients is ive got one with NPK of 7-6-7 which will be good for the vegging state but i will need more phosphate when it comes to flowering wont i? is there a cheaper alternative to buying more nutes

killerweed420
10-29-2009, 07:46 PM
Morbloom is high in phosphates and very cheap. Don't go to high in phosphates though. The plant can only take so much of it before you start running into problems.

LetsSeeYa
10-29-2009, 08:00 PM
hi im on a low budget and i cant really splash out on all the nutrients is ive got one with NPK of 7-6-7 which will be good for the vegging state but i will need more phosphate when it comes to flowering wont i? is there a cheaper alternative to buying more nutes

You might try organtic home made soils w/ additives you control rich in what PNK additives your mix would contain. You could have a mix of high P concentrated compost and a high in N. And K. Only add materials high in each category to separate compost. Why couldn't you make a tea out of it if you feed the compost with correct sugars, proteins, amino acids, vitamins, and other carbohydrates that comes from your frig or outdoors, as well as the store. Im sure they would give you there dead food.

Hope ya get what im tryin to explain man:rasta: