PDA

View Full Version : Best Strains You've Had // Where You Got Them

Dietblonde
10-24-2009, 03:50 AM
ChemDog at the Healing Center (123 W Alameda, Denver). This strain enhanced my senses, made me laugh hysterically, slowed everything down and distorted my perception. Fucking great.

California Orange from C3 Initiatives (9460 N Federal). I felt like I was swimming underwater with this glowing strain. Gave me munchies, thoughts swallowing thoughts.

PineWreck from Highland Health (Bryant and Speer). Smells like vomit, sour laundry and pine. This shit kicks my head in and I'm stupid for hours.

Kali Mist from Patients Choice (2300 block of Broadway). Feeling of being set ablaze, with auditory hallucinations. Very lovely, subtle body high.

Other noteworthy strains: Mango Soma (Cherry creek health), G-13 (ReLeaf Center), and Euphoria/Godberry/BubbleBerry (C3 initiatives).

I want to get my ass to Nederland and try out some dispensaries there!

lampost
11-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Nice, good info!

I'm finally heading up to Ned. Checking out a new caregiver in the area and probably check out Grateful Meds and One Brown Mouse...

Dietblonde
11-08-2009, 11:20 PM
Cool, sounds like the foothills are where its at right now.

I've recently had some great strains from two separate places...

C3I - Sour Diesel, Afghooie, Tangerine, and Double Gum
Healing House - Chocolope, Golden Goat, Super Silver Haze, and Skunk #1

justinsane33
11-09-2009, 05:50 AM
i had some jack herrer from one brown mouse that was pretty awesome and some herijuana from grateful meds that's awesome if you want to fall asleep. almost too strong out of a vaporizer. also had some honey bud from brown mouse that is pretty strong and doesn't knock me out.

davo420
11-09-2009, 11:12 PM
Denver Relief--Bio Diesel

Botanic Labs--Sharksbreath

BCC--OG Kush

kindunos
11-12-2009, 08:26 PM
My two absolute favorites come from my long time friend and caregiver/grower, but I'll try not to be too biased :p

#1 Kali Mist -- My grower in Foco

#2 Neville's Haze -- ^^ ditto

#3 Lemon Skunk -- The Healing Center -- they haven't had it in a long time :'(

#4 Lamb's Breath -- Patient's Choice - Holy cow, really great stuff. They typically limit to 1/8th per patient though.

#5 Sour Diesel -- My dad's first grow as a caregiver, I was way impressed and can't wait for his next crop :)

#6 Poster Child -- The Healing Center

Dietblonde
11-12-2009, 08:59 PM
mmm...kali mist...sooo goood.

gwendy35
11-15-2009, 04:46 AM
Double gum from C-3I. It was very heady after 2 hits. It had an almost coffee-like finish. Made my skull tingle. Very heavy. Sucks you into the sofa. A+

Critical Mass from C3I. This is a beautiful, very tasty strand. It also was a good pain reliever. I felt tingly and relaxed. SUPER MUNCHIE! As a fat chick trying to lose weight, I will only give it an A-. ;)

senorx12562
11-15-2009, 06:31 AM
Island sweet skunk and Trainwreck kif from Patient's Choice. So good I had to surrender my license 'cause I don't need it anymore.

turbonerd
11-15-2009, 08:00 AM
Herbal Wellness always has amazing stuff, same with Grateful Meds. I heard there's a new spot called Delta-9 with super super's

lampost
11-17-2009, 02:45 AM
Yeah, I had that ChemDog at Healing House and it was pretty fire! They were out of 3-4 strains that looked even more fire... errr, I guess they weren't out, but it was just the bottom of the jar and very leafy. But the LA Confidential looked FIRE!!! I'm wondering if they get more or if that was the end of it! I might go back just to see.

I always feel uncomfortable going into a dispensary and not buying anything. I need to get over that so I can go check out more without running out of money!!

Dietblonde
11-17-2009, 03:26 AM
Yes, I hate going into a dispensary and feeling obligated to buy something when it looks like shit.

I've had that very LA confidential and it was bomb. I love their Chemdog too. Both hit hard.

I'm gonna check out Delta 9 when I get some cash.

lampost
11-17-2009, 06:44 AM
Yeah, Delta-9 is on my list too. Looking to get some clones from there, but would like to try the meds too.

Do you know if Healing House gets LA Confidential on a regular basis? I better call...

Dietblonde
11-17-2009, 07:49 AM
I've only been going there for about 5-6 weeks and this was the first time they had it.

Jeb5304
11-18-2009, 01:50 AM
i reaqlly liked the barneys red diesel and the dna kushberry. both strong. got them at the attitude seeds Cannabis Seeds Attitude Marijuana Seeds (http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/affiliates/jrox.php?id=429)

lampost
12-12-2009, 02:16 AM
^Man, I really like that avatar!

Well these aren't all-time favorites, but some recent favorites from the places I've been:

Jack Flash - ReLeaf Center (It's gone now)
Blue Dot - ReLeaf Center
Headband - CCF

wb1996
12-12-2009, 04:30 AM
1- k1(durban poison+sour d) from CAM on s brdwy 2-JACK FLASH from grasshopper on 17th ave 3-BIO DIESEL from denver relief( look in this thread for more info) 4-HEAD BAND from ccf on east colfax 5-QUERKEL and EUPHORIA from c3 on federal 6-C99 from brown mouse in nederland 7-COUGH from highland health on bryant 8- BRUCE BANNER(sour d+strawberry cough) from delta 9 on s brdwy 9-PURE KUSH from the disp above dominos in silverthorne 10-SUPER LEMON HAZE ( winner of cannabis cup this and last year!) from the grasshopper on 17th. These are some of my picks in random order.

neversummer
12-12-2009, 08:00 AM
1- k1(durban poison+sour d) from CAM on s brdwy 2-JACK FLASH from grasshopper on 17th ave 3-BIO DIESEL from denver relief( look in this thread for more info) 4-HEAD BAND from ccf on east colfax 5-QUERKEL and EUPHORIA from c3 on federal 6-C99 from brown mouse in nederland 7-COUGH from highland health on bryant 8- BRUCE BANNER(sour d+strawberry cough) from delta 9 on s brdwy 9-PURE KUSH from the disp above dominos in silverthorne 10-SUPER LEMON HAZE ( winner of cannabis cup this and last year!) from the grasshopper on 17th. These are some of my picks in random order.

Word up , son. Good to see you on here, contributing.

1. Master Kush - High Country Healing
2. C99 - One brown Mouse
3. Cherry Lime Haze- Medical Marijuana of the Rockies
4. G13 x Haze - High Country Healing

the strains i get from my caregiver are better,

Crunchberry
Durban Poison
Sour Star
Train Wreck
Oregon Grape
The Sneeze
Sour Diesel
Bubblegum

Jeb5304
12-12-2009, 09:24 AM
i really liked the barneys red diesel and the dna kushberry. both strong. got them at the attitude seeds Cannabis Seeds Attitude Marijuana Seeds (http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/affiliates/jrox.php?id=429)

thanks iam. the gf thanks you.

neversummer
12-12-2009, 09:52 AM
a list i been keeping since mid septmeber

Grape Ape
Afghoo
Hashghani
Crystal Chunk
Cough
Strawberry Cough
White Widow
The Hooker
Pure Kush
Og Kush
Master Kush
Bubba Kush
Chemdawg
Headband
Pineapple Express
L.A. Confidential
Double Gum
Bruce Banner
Meltdown
Wheel Chair Crippler
Cherry LIme Haze
Cinderella 99
Tangerene
Bubblegum
White Shark
Querkle
Hawaiin
G13 x Haze
Maui
Crunch Berry
Silver Haze
The Sneeze
Durban Poison
Train Wreck
Sour Star
Puna Butter
Rocky Mountain Magic
Lemon Skunk
AK 48
Hawaiin Snow
Blurberry
Chemo 5
Buddha's Sister

justinsane33
12-12-2009, 08:39 PM
i'm iffy about posting good strains when i don't have a bunch but i've hit up a few dispensaries and my caregiver and so far the tops on my list are

super silver haze-one brown mouse-almost like X. made me really happy and i'm almost always really depressed
casey jones-ccf denver-this strain is just crazy. i've never experienced a high like this. almost like i was on mushrooms at times. crazy strong sativa
herijuana-grateful meds-this stuff is so strong i can't smoke more than a couple bowls before it's nap time. definitely not something you want to be smoking during the day or when you wake up.

just made a recent pickup of some bruce banner #3 and a couple others so i hope to be coming back to talk some more soon.

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-12-2009, 10:25 PM
hehe yeah the high from the thai in that casey jones is very intresting. :jointsmile:

afn420
12-20-2009, 08:45 AM
1.Golden Goat (Walking Raven)

2.Lemon Haze (Colorado Alternative Medicine)

3.Hong Kong (Botanic Labs)

4.Purple Erkle (Peace In Medicine)

5.Jacks Cleaner (Colorado Alternative Medicine)

6.Sour D (Natures Cure)

7.K1 (Colorado Alternative Medicine)

8.Diamond Head (Delta 9 Labs)

StoneyJake
12-23-2009, 04:46 PM

6.Sour D (Natures Cure)

That K1 was very impressive. I like CAM though their prices can come down a bit

lampost
01-09-2010, 10:38 PM
C99 x Haze - THC
SAGE - THC
Jack Flash - THC (Didn't actually try it, but it's either better or the same as what I loved from ReLeaf Center)

Dietblonde
01-10-2010, 06:44 AM
My new top 10 in no specific order:

Cali Mist - CAM
Indi Kush - THC in Rollinsville
HK Cheese - THC
Tangerine Haze - THC
Chemdog - Healing House
Durban Poison - Patients Choice
G-13 - ReLeaf Center/CAM
Double Diesel - C3I/Lotus
Pinewreck - Highland Health
White Widow - THC

afn420
01-10-2010, 07:18 PM
G-13 - ReLeaf Center/CAM

I concur, the G-13 at both is straight fire.I prefer CAM's slightly more tho.

Haven't had the chance to try the Cali Mist at CAM yet, but based on the showing on your list I think I will next time I make a visit.Hopefully they still have some left.A few strains sell out quick there.

tcbjoker420
01-10-2010, 07:42 PM
I would say my three are:

SOur Grapes
Black Widow
Blue Dream

All Clones/Seeds from oaksterdam

Dietblonde
01-10-2010, 09:19 PM
I concur, the G-13 at both is straight fire.I prefer CAM's slightly more tho.

Haven't had the chance to try the Cali Mist at CAM yet, but based on the showing on your list I think I will next time I make a visit.Hopefully they still have some left.A few strains sell out quick there.

Their Cali Mist is already gone. They might be getting more in soon. The buds were pretty loose, but Cali is probably my favorite strain so I'll smoke whatever you put in front of me!

They should have the G-13 and Durban, which is very good.

Oh, and CAM's prices are set at 20/50 right now, for whoever was talking about prices. 20 is to high to pay for a gram, IMO, but 50 ain't bad, considering no tax is included.

lampost
01-10-2010, 11:07 PM
Also need to mention the Space Bomb at Grateful Meds... VERY NICE!! Lamb's Bread and NLxBB are really nice too!

tcbjoker420
01-10-2010, 11:31 PM
I still stand beside oaksterdam clones!! A+ for sure from my experience! Easy overall grow!!

lampost
01-11-2010, 12:39 AM
What are "Oaksterdam Clones"??

Isn't Oaksterdam just an area of Oakland, CA that has a lot of dispensaries? So you're just saying clones from any of the dispensaries in Oakland, California are the way to go? That seems like kind of a pretty general statement...

I'm a little confused by your comment... can you clarify a bit?

justinsane33
01-11-2010, 07:00 AM
too high right now to really go too into it but the latest batch of sour diesel from c3 is really, really, really good. and i've HATED sour diesel up to now. i also already bought some from c3 that was loserville but i gave this one another shot and damn am i glad i did. skip the skunk#1 though

Dietblonde
01-11-2010, 07:03 AM
too high right now to really go too into it but the latest batch of sour diesel from c3 is really, really, really good. and i've HATED sour diesel up to now. i also already bought some from c3 that was loserville but i gave this one another shot and damn am i glad i did. skip the skunk#1 though

Interesting...Shane's last batch of Sour Diesel got very poor reviews. He must've corrected the ship.

Dillenger
01-11-2010, 06:35 PM
Dam theres a long list of strains, has any tried black berry kush? How bout Bubblicous? I did not see them on anybody's list.

ThaiBuddhaMan
01-12-2010, 02:05 AM
Dam theres a long list of strains, has any tried black berry kush? How bout Bubblicous? I did not see them on anybody's list.

Because they are next to impossible to find in CO. Blackberry Kush is hard to grow and takes time. Every once in a while you can find what someone calls Bubblicious but I don't think it really was.

neversummer
01-12-2010, 09:07 AM

I got the Black Berry Kush from High Country Healing. They got like a quarter pound on New Years Eve and sold it all the at day. It was super fruity , smelled like candy, and was a little purple, and super covered in crystals. Definatley a good way to start the new year.

Got some Purple Kush from up there right now! So tasty.

Never tried or heard of bubblicous.

FarmerSteve
01-13-2010, 06:37 AM
I've been to 4 dispensaries so far and there is no doubt that the Cantaloupe Haze at CCF, which I only had a gram of, was, for me, FAR and away the best weed I have EVER smoked. Period. #2 is this Casey Jones (also from CCF) that I'm currently medicated on. :stoned: I LOVE this strain, I'm going through it in a record pace (for me) and to say my days have been interesting is an understatement.

I'm planning a trip for my birthday up to the hills to hit the THC/OBM/GM trio. But I just don't see how I could possibly get out of town for any less than $300.00 if I want to do it right, so I'm choosing to save up and then go crazy. I'm sure some of that will get talked about once I get my hands on their herbs.

neversummer
01-14-2010, 09:18 AM
I've been to 4 dispensaries so far and there is no doubt that the Cantaloupe Haze at CCF, which I only had a gram of, was, for me, FAR and away the best weed I have EVER smoked. Period. #2 is this Casey Jones (also from CCF) that I'm currently medicated on. :stoned: I LOVE this strain, I'm going through it in a record pace (for me) and to say my days have been interesting is an understatement.

I'm planning a trip for my birthday up to the hills to hit the THC/OBM/GM trio. But I just don't see how I could possibly get out of town for any less than $300.00 if I want to do it right, so I'm choosing to save up and then go crazy. I'm sure some of that will get talked about once I get my hands on their herbs.

You guys should try out High Country Healing in Silverthorne. I got some Purple Wreck, Purple Kush, Blackberry Kush, Pure Kush all in the last week and a half. The got almost 60 or 70 strains, a few different quality levels. They just got some Juicy Fruit, and some Razzle Dazzle, and some
Buddhas Sister that all looked nice. Its right upstairs from my work, so i stop in a couple times a week just to see what they got. Its hard to keep up because they have so many strains. They got Summit Sweet Skunk, Romulan, Sour Diesel, Grandaddy Purple. Purps, OG Kush, Orange Kush, Blue Dream, The Sweet, Grape Ape, and a lot more, but those are the better ones. The top shelf is 55$ an eighth for non patients. They have some strains that are 35$ an eighth, for those on a budget, or those that dont need to smoke the bomb. They got good edibles, and some silver surfer vaporizers. Everyone who works there is nice. Definately my favorite dispensary. Im lucky its right by my house. Havent been to many new good ones lately.

blazetbone
01-20-2010, 04:30 AM
The K2 from CAM is off the charts! Also loved their Sage and Dynamite recently. Bio Blueberry/Northern Lights from SECAM in Franktown is awesome as well. The G-13 and OG Kush at CAM are also among my favs.

blazetbone
01-20-2010, 05:08 AM
forgot to mention two of my other favs from Urban Dispensary off 38th. The Morphine and Grape Ape are both very good! They also had some edibles that were very strong and worth the money. Check out the peanut butter cups, two doses!

Jeb5304
02-05-2010, 08:40 AM
attitude seed bank promotion running from Friday 5th February to Monday 8th February 2010 with Green House Seeds Co.free feminized seeds

1 x SUPER LEMON HAZE

1 x BUBBA KUSH

1 x KINGS KUSH

THESE ARE ADDED TO YOUR CART AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU ORDER OVER $25 PLUS YOU STILL GET ALL THE OTHER FREE OFFERS
Attitude Seed Bank (http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/affiliates/jrox.php?id=429)

seen this thought id share with yall

Vancefish
02-05-2010, 02:44 PM
I am a fan of Sour diesel but never liked the flavor of it. I LOVED bryan's Chem Dawg but again not the flavor.

About 2 weeks ago I bought this Sour Chem from Bryan (buds ALWAYS look great with this guy) and was blown away. Better then either parent in my opinion!:thumbsup:

I enjoyed the first 1/8 I bought SO much. I went and got more yesterday.:thumbsup: Unfortunately the jar is looking a bit vacant at this point.:(

Jeb5304
02-05-2010, 02:45 PM
sour diesel is great

TheReleafCenter
02-06-2010, 06:54 PM
I like our G13 a little better than CAM's... kind of splitting hairs, though. They're both great. Does anyone know if they're still rocking the K2? The honey oil we have in right now is ridiculous. Looks like it's murky, but it's just the strain... I rolled it on its side so you can see the clarity.
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/thereleafcenter/hashoil.jpg

Might try to get in those essential vaaapps, tried one for the first time and it floored me.

Dietblonde
02-06-2010, 09:20 PM
I like our G13 a little better than CAM's... kind of splitting hairs, though. They're both great. Does anyone know if they're still rocking the K2? The honey oil we have in right now is ridiculous. Looks like it's murky, but it's just the strain... I rolled it on its side so you can see the clarity.
http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/thereleafcenter/hashoil.jpg

Might try to get in those essential vaaapps, tried one for the first time and it floored me.

Now that I think about it...I did like your G-13 more than CAM's, but it was close. They carry K-2 off and on- pretty sure they get it through a vendor. The shop I'm at grows K-2 (aka Sweet Kush) and its some of the better pot I've had. Probably the furriest buds I've ever seen. Harvested a little late- makes me very sleepy!

lampost
02-06-2010, 09:56 PM
Now that I think about it...I did like your G-13 more than CAM's, but it was close. They carry K-2 off and on- pretty sure they get it through a vendor. The shop I'm at grows K-2 (aka Sweet Kush) and its some of the better pot I've had. Probably the furriest buds I've ever seen. Harvested a little late- makes me very sleepy!

Sounds good. What shop is that?

gaDJet
02-06-2010, 10:19 PM
1. Skywalker (Greenest Green, Boulder)

2. XXX OG (Greenest Green, Boulder)

3. Bubba Kush (Front Range Dispensary, Westminster)

4. P-13 (Natural Alternative Meds, Boulder)

5. Sour Diesel PR (Greenest Green, Boulder)

-These are my top 5 that have stood out in my opinion. I've lived in Boulder
for the past year, and am not biased. I just haven't had the opportunity to
visit many Denver dispensaries, but just moved here and want to test ALL the best strains! :pimp:

Dietblonde
02-07-2010, 12:55 AM
Sounds good. What shop is that?

They haven't opened their shop yet (next week, I believe). It'll be called Herbal Connections of Cherry Creek. They should have a similar, if not same batch at the Herbal Connections in the Highlands.

wb1996
02-07-2010, 01:24 AM
just a few new and semi new picks for the heads
1-jack herer- grasshopper,now my fav strain peroid. I stay lit for atleast 3 hours or more
2-lemon skunk-grasshopper,I can't get enough of this strain, it is the total packadge for shure smell,taste,high,looks etc.. sorry it has been out for a while, tell dave you must try the lemon skunk. I like it better than the super lemon haze which they also carry.
3-white bubba-CCF, this is such a powerfull smoke, I love this for afternoon and evening . It looks like it is dipped in sugar,plus the guy's and galls at the shop are so nice. Check them out ,they almays have some nice and unique crosses in colorado.
4-og kush x c 99- CCF, I love this one. Powerfull sativa that brings back memories of me first smoking good pot. The high lasts a good while and in higher doses is very trippy. It seems to me that C 99 is turning out to be a very good plant to cross with because almost every different cross is top notch. Go girl go.
5-srawberry cough- one brown mouse, Great sweet fruitty smell and the nugs are saturated with trichs and have a reddish glow to them. The best stwr cough in any disp. I have tried plus NED is such a cool place to visit. Long live the mountain man.
6-jack herer- one brown mouse, I know I already have it on the list ,but I love jack to much. The buds are very sticky and pungent and the high is the best. One more reason to vist the hillbillys in NED.
6- og kush, from my caregiver who is the best grower in colorado that I have seen and I have seen alot. So beautiful you do not want to smoke it. Perfect smoke for the day, it is like natural prozac and it helps me set the right vibe for the days tasks. Sorry you guys can't try any because it is a true gem.
7- g-13- wellspring, I was not the biggest fan of this place early on but went by a few weeks ago and was impressed by what I saw. The tipical g smell that knocks you on you're ass. The strength of the smoke was way up there. I took three rips and I was gone. Kinda steep at 60 an eight but not a total rip.
8-chuck D- wellspring, Deep chunk x sour D. Looks great with lots of trichs and nice purple streaks throughout. Thought it would be a nice day smoke but I was worng, It leans way more towards the indica side but does have that great sour D taste and a little bit of a mind buzz to round out this great selection.
9-pure kush- high country healling in silverthorne co, Nice sizes buds that are perfect for a bowl and the buds have that shine that some of the better kushes have like the platnuim bubba. Very relaxing and great for any kind of pain. I do not see a whole lot of top notch kush strains, but this does the fam justice.
PS please any let me know if you have seen some good jack herer around

lampost
02-07-2010, 01:43 AM
They haven't opened their shop yet (next week, I believe). It'll be called Herbal Connections of Cherry Creek. They should have a similar, if not same batch at the Herbal Connections in the Highlands.

Cool, thanks. So, Herbal Connections is opening another shop?

That's a cool shop up on 32nd. I haven't had the best luck getting top-shelf there, but it's a fun little shop for sure...

OH2420
02-07-2010, 02:00 AM
you guys are fortunate, i wish i could sleep

Dietblonde
02-07-2010, 03:02 AM
Cool, thanks. So, Herbal Connections is opening another shop?

That's a cool shop up on 32nd. I haven't had the best luck getting top-shelf there, but it's a fun little shop for sure...

Yes, they should be opening real soon.

The Highlands shop is a good time! Their grower, Scott, grows pretty good pot. His assistants do, as well. I'm not sure what their top-shelf strains are, though.

wb1996
02-21-2010, 08:59 PM
My new top 10 in no specific order:

Cali Mist - CAM
Indi Kush - THC in Rollinsville
HK Cheese - THC
Tangerine Haze - THC
Chemdog - Healing House
Durban Poison - Patients Choice
G-13 - ReLeaf Center/CAM
Double Diesel - C3I/Lotus
Pinewreck - Highland Health
White Widow - THC
Hello. I saw that you have been to THC in littleton. How is the quality, and did you check out the h snow or there stwr cough or arjan's haze. I do not mind the drive if they have true top notch smoke. Thanks for posting and I will try to stay busy reviewing too. Also I see you have been to THC in Rollinsville. I have heard mixed things. What did you think about the place? I would love to get a review from you. PS if you have not tried the grasshopper in denver it is a must for us heads. They have the best white widow I have tried in colorado. Also I would like to stay in touch with fellow MMJ peps in the area so hit me up at Bing (http://[email protected]). Look forward to hearing from you. Just click on bing for my link.

PufferLungs
02-21-2010, 09:49 PM
Island Sweet Skunk, Double Sour Diesel and Sweet Skunk - all from C3 (94th & Federal) :thumbsup:

Dietblonde
02-22-2010, 05:54 AM
Hello. I saw that you have been to THC in littleton. How is the quality, and did you check out the h snow or there stwr cough or arjan's haze. I do not mind the drive if they have true top notch smoke. Thanks for posting and I will try to stay busy reviewing too. Also I see you have been to THC in Rollinsville. I have heard mixed things. What did you think about the place? I would love to get a review from you. PS if you have not tried the grasshopper in denver it is a must for us heads. They have the best white widow I have tried in colorado. Also I would like to stay in touch with fellow MMJ peps in the area so hit me up at Bing (http://[email protected]). Look forward to hearing from you. Just click on bing for my link.

Hey there...I haven't actually been to a THC in Littleton, so I don't know how their quality is. However, I personally think that THC in Rollinsville has very good pot. Some of the better strains I've had came from them. Its quite the trek from the cities, though. If you're looking for a shop with comparable quality, I'd recommend Colorado Care Facilities on East Colfax.

I've been to a Grasshopper on 17th Ave in Uptown, but I've heard that there's another shop on Federal called Grasshopper. Which one did you get the White Widow from?

That link you sent me is dead. Swing by my website and hit me up there!

Dietblonde
02-22-2010, 05:57 AM
A few good strains I've found lately...

Sweet Kush, NYC Diesel - Herbal Connections of Cherry Creek

Bullryder, Sensi Star - Colorado Care Facilities

Blue Dream, Kali Mist, King's Kush, Maui - Colorado Alternative Medicine

Bruce Banner - Delta 9

I haven't had much time to hit too many places lately.

CannnaLady
02-23-2010, 12:48 AM
Sage from CAM is really good, I also liked the blueberry ( I know Old School) from Mr. Nice Guys.
I've been hearing a lot about this Skywalker Kush? Does anyone know where to do get it?

Cmockett
02-23-2010, 01:38 AM
I believe the greenest green at pearl and 20th in boulder has skywalker og, haven't been in there in a month at least but it was their most expensive strain at 28/g, forget the price breaks but I think they were decent

One dispensary I've never seen mentioned on this board has been my fave for a while, Mountain Medicine Group in boulder on broadway between Portland and north streets (1/2 mile north of downtown). They've really upped their quality and selection in the last couple months, all of their strains are in the 13-16 range with one or two in the 17-18 range, and nearly all of the time the quality is the best in town for the price, no joke. Some of my favorite strains from them are SAGE, Durban, ak47, hong kong, and buddhas sister

afn420
03-09-2010, 12:28 AM

6.Sour D (Natures Cure)

After making my way up to Rollinsville to visit the THC boys I have a few more strains to add to my list

All strains below from THC in Rollinsville.

Tangerine Haze
Jack the Ripper(Collector strain for his patients,he only was able to sell me a gram of it)
Sage
Golden Goat(I know its on the list above,but the THC boys had some that had been curing in a jar for over a year!)

Like the Strain Man said,do yourself a favor and make the trek up to THC. You will not be disappointed.

CCCough
09-20-2010, 10:21 PM
The Greenest Green Has some Amazing strains! I highly recommend: Skywalker OG, BubbleGum, S.A.G.E. and their Cough

cologrower420
09-21-2010, 03:18 PM
The Greenest Green Has some Amazing strains! I highly recommend: Skywalker OG, BubbleGum, S.A.G.E. and their Cough

With all of the issues I've seen with regards to quality and consistency lately, it would be nice to have a thread like this updated regularly with the places that have top 1% in stock.

I'm not wasting a trip to wellspring if they don't have their pre98 bubba, and I'm not going to cannamart if they don't have their cheap ass bubble hash and their bubba platinum, which has been slipping. It's annoying to me to fill out paperwork at a new place just to buy a bag, especially when I can't see the meds before filling out the paperwork.

I'm in south denver so it's not really an option to visit any of the places in boulder/nederland on a regular basis. I wish there were more quality mmc's in my area (park meadows, tech center, castle rock, parker etc).

mustangwomyn
09-21-2010, 04:50 PM
I'm in south denver so it's not really an option to visit any of the places in boulder/nederland on a regular basis. I wish there were more quality mmc's in my area (park meadows, tech center, castle rock, parker etc).

Be happy you have options that are near by, out here in way East Aurora, I haven't found a single place near by that has quality Meds, so a 20 Mile drive is almost always requirement. The few places I've been to that are close either have Schwag or think their medicine is made of Gold, $60 + for an 1/8 is just plain insane, I refuse to pay those prices.

I always feel I need to buy something when I go to a new place. I always feel guilty walking out empty handed...But...I am on a fixed income (Disability) so I no longer visit new places unless they have been reviewed and given a :thumbsup:.

Just my 2¢

cologrower420
09-21-2010, 05:11 PM
Be happy you have options that are near by, out here in way East Aurora, I haven't found a single place near by that has quality Meds, so a 20 Mile drive is almost always requirement. The few places I've been to that are close either have Schwag or think their medicine is made of Gold, $60 + for an 1/8 is just plain insane, I refuse to pay those prices.

I always feel I need to buy something when I go to a new place. I always feel guilty walking out empty handed...But...I am on a fixed income (Disability) so I no longer visit new places unless they have been reviewed and given a :thumbsup:.

Just my 2¢

I am most definitely blessed in my life for untold reasons, including being able to legally medicate and being mostly healthy.

I feel the same way that I feel obligated to make a purchase at a new place. Mostly because I ask for a good deal, not something free. Most places will happily sell a half for $100 instead of a free quarter. They want patients spending money, and they'll make deals to increase sales.

Have you tried or are you comfortable with delivery services? I think A20 labs out of the fort will deliver, and they've been reviewed by both MMJinColo and thestrainman, at least that's what their site says.

mustangwomyn
09-21-2010, 05:29 PM
Have you tried or are you comfortable with delivery services? I think A20 labs out of the fort will deliver, and they've been reviewed by both MMJinColo and thestrainman, at least that's what their site says.

I am actually mostly happy / pleased with the MMC I usually buy from. From my point of view the quality is very good, & they usually have 15 or more strains in stock. Tomorrow I make a run & after grocery shopping will stop in, they have several strains I really like:

Agent O
Afgooey

To name a couple, Picked up a GM of the Agent O the other day & it really ripped me & numbed the pain & nausea

MEDEDCANNABIS
09-21-2010, 08:14 PM
haze-nirvana
this girl grew into a pole with no branches and purple hairs. great for awesome sex, but you need to keep busy. the high is fast and racey. i didnt care for it too much i think coke would be less paranoia. not for amateurs

power plant-dutch passion
a very strong aroma like skunk and coffee. you could smell a flake from 10 feet away. serene and euphoric

bubblicious-nirvana
one of my phenos had buds that glistened metallic black with hint of magenta truly one of my more beautiful strains. another would turn almost completely black. pleasant highs, no bubblegum flavor though

white rhino-nirvana
a very nice power strain. crystals would make nugs hard as rocks. guess thats why its part of the white strains family.

skunk #1-freebie from seeds direct
what can you say, powerful high with a zing, sweet flavor, citrus smell and great yields

og kush x blu satellite 2.2
one of my phenos was a real gem. it had colors of yellow, lavender, magenta and even pink hues. each time you turned a bud you would see a different color and the most sugar coated nugs i have ever seen. a true two hitter quitter with trance like high. the one i have now is great but not like the aforementioned. rookies go home on this one.

green goblin-meded
ladies this one will finish faster than your man, 45-50 days. nothing real exotic with this one just a hard hitting strain with a pine wintergreen flavor. perfect for sog as it has nubile branches and spralls out.

chinatown-meded
solid hard buds like white rhino. 4 or 5 hits of this makes for a happy day takes your cares away. 55-60 days, exhibits white family traits.

soon when i can do it in compliance i will start a new breeding program, chinatown x og kush blu satellite 2.2. im excited about this one. i should note that i dont have all of these strains anymore, so if you dot support amendment 20 dont go licking your chops as i only have three. all of these were superior quality grown in soil with organics and neither i or my colleagues have seen anything comparable...yet. this is my list hope you enjoyed.:stoned:

meded is a hell of a drug

denverbear
09-21-2010, 08:39 PM
I am actually mostly happy / pleased with the MMC I usually buy from. From my point of view the quality is very good, & they usually have 15 or more strains in stock. Tomorrow I make a run & after grocery shopping will stop in, they have several strains I really like:

Agent O
Afgooey

To name a couple, Picked up a GM of the Agent O the other day & it really ripped me & numbed the pain & nausea

did you finally make it up to Nederland to Greatful meds to try his agent orange or was this someone else's?

mustangwomyn
09-22-2010, 12:22 AM
did you finally make it up to Nederland to Greatful meds to try his agent orange or was this someone else's?

It came from Patients Choice, I haven't been up as its such a long drive when I haven't had the funds for any quantity.

I'll make it up some day:)

MEDEDCANNABIS
09-23-2010, 08:41 PM
It came from Patients Choice, I haven't been up as its such a long drive when I haven't had the funds for any quantity.

I'll make it up some day:)

while you two are on the subject of tga seeds, have either of you tried querkle? i saw a picture and it looked like an awesome addition for me. jilly and subcool seem to really put out unique genetics. other input is welcome also.:thumbsup:

meded so you can mededicate to mededitate

lampost
09-23-2010, 11:44 PM
Doesn't TGA breed for taste primarily? Nonetheless, his stuff is always pretty potent too when done well...

Hey whatever happened to C3 Initiatives? Not that I really care, just curious...

blazetbone
09-24-2010, 04:42 AM
Love Querkle! Very purple, triched out nugs with a great taste. I bought it twice at CAM in the last few weeks.

MEDEDCANNABIS
09-24-2010, 12:55 PM
Love Querkle! Very purple, triched out nugs with a great taste. I bought it twice at CAM in the last few weeks.

might have to add that one, one of those dream strains every strain whore wants thanks bro :thumbsup

jeez meded why dont you go make yourself a damn quesadllia or something