PDA

View Full Version : what is the diff between my post and lapdogs post on caregiving?

tommay
10-22-2009, 06:52 PM
wtf, my post was no diff than anyone elses. so why the deletion? Any info would be appreciated. Im trying to use my skills to help people and myself at the same time. Dont be hating, because thats what its seems like. Any clarifacation would help. Thanks

Islandborn
10-22-2009, 07:36 PM
no clue what ya did to get deleted.....but go read the rules. Some stuff is not cool. Nothing major, just go glance over em

tommay
10-22-2009, 10:18 PM
I dont see much in the rules, but I didnt violate anything there. I am a patient who will be legally growing for myself and others and posted a little something here. I looked at previous posts and followed along those same apparent guidelines. Sorry if I stepped on anyones toes. I have done really well for myself allready, so Im truly in a position to help people. Have a nice day!

FakeBoobsRule
10-23-2009, 12:44 PM
If you're talking about papdog, then you are right, his posts should and were deleted, it just slipped through the cracks.

We have no way to know who is and isn't legal so we err on the side of caution and delete many if not all threads where someone claims to be a legal caregiver and to contact them. We have no way who is a real caregiiver or not or just trying to make connections.

No, don't send us a fax proving you are a caregiver or any other proof.

For dispensaries to post their info for free, they should have a real brick and mortar address in their MM state, not just "I have ounces for $350 email me at blah blah blah if you are a legal patient."

tommay
10-24-2009, 05:24 AM
Thanks!