PDA

View Full Version : Sagarmatha Smurfberry ?

mrmcr2
10-11-2009, 12:42 PM
Hi all - First let me apologize for the cross post. I posted this to the new growers area, and have just found this one so I'm asking here as well. Will not cross post again!

Started this grow of Smurfberry 2 weeks ago (for those who don't know it is an autoflower strain, Feminized) - hydro drip/hydroton/Adv. Nuts M/G/B.
They're growing fine, but the leaves look 'odd' to me. I'm a caregiver to one patient and this is only my 2nd grow. She requested this strain and I'm happy to let it continue if the considered opinion here is that things look OK.

Here's the pic, please let me know what you all think!

Thanks much - mrmcr

FreeDaHerb
10-11-2009, 01:37 PM
Looks good, nice wide fingered INDICA leafs...maybe a bit Magnesium deficient (like most people's plants usually are) but hard to tell from color of the picture...they look fine. I would top them and make them branch out..good luck! :thumbsup: :hippy:

btw - where did you get the seeds?

mrmcr2
10-12-2009, 12:58 AM
FreeDaHerb - Thanks for the input! Got the seeds from my client, I think she said they were from a seed house in England ... Attitude, I think?

Might take your advice and top them... was just concerned as I'd never seen such wide leaves at this stage before... with 51% humidity and running Co2 as well.

Thanks again - mrmcr