PDA

View Full Version : Help in boulder

healing420
09-29-2009, 01:34 AM
How does a caregiver find patients in a secure safe way? This is not a solicitation, but some caregivers have no idea how to get medicine to the community. are there any good directions to begin? thanks for your help.

-apprehensive in boulder

healing420
09-29-2009, 09:10 PM
Come on everyone. My question is completely valid. really NOBODY knows how to get caregivers in touch with patients? All I hear are people complaining about dispensary prices yet nobody wants to support a caregiver? how does this work?

HighPopalorum
09-29-2009, 09:19 PM
craigslist, westword, daily camera, onion.... I'd probably start by putting ads in those.

StiKy2RoLL
10-14-2009, 07:16 PM
How does a caregiver find patients in a secure safe way? This is not a solicitation, but some caregivers have no idea how to get medicine to the community. are there any good directions to begin? thanks for your help.

-apprehensive in boulder

Hello,

We are in the process of opening a non-profit member driven private cooperative collective in colorado. We are a group of dedicated patients and caregivers providing hope, building community and offering medical cannabis on a donation basis. If your interested in joining our community, we would love to speak with you.

Thank you and have a great day.
-Bryan

Feijao
10-16-2009, 03:44 PM
allmmj . com is new but its another place that you could try.

Are you looking for patients to up your numbers or actual patients that you can sale to as well? If its the first than just offer some free herb on CL for them signing your caregiver papers. In my experience you will probably not hear from these people again. So its a good way to build numbers if thats all you are after.

Feijao