PDA

View Full Version : A Few Questions from a Beginner! Help Please!

Weegee
09-22-2009, 06:42 PM
Hello fellow stoners and growers, I have recently acquired an interest in growing weed and I have a few questions/concerns. I will keep the questions short for those who don't like to read but there will also be details for those who are more concerned. Thanks in advance.

* I go to college, and I realize that I would probably be expelled if caught growing weed inside my dorm.

1) I'm in college right now, do I have enough time to grow weed? I looked around and most people says it takes about 9 weeks (3 months) to grow weed. Semester would be over by the time my little plants are done growing.

2) If I were to grow I would be growing with the Sea of Green method. However I'm still a little unclear about the Sea of Green method. How exactly does it work?

*More specifically and importantly, I'm confused about keeping a mother and then cloning her? What exactly does this mean? How long does it take to grow a mother? What is cloning and how do you clone? How long does it take to clone?

3) Are there any better/other ideas for growing weed stealthy/quickly within a semester time frame? Each semester is approx 3 months.

Hempsouth
09-22-2009, 06:52 PM
You could buy some auto flower genetics that finish in 9-10 weeks from seed to weed.

Italiano715
09-22-2009, 07:01 PM
Hello fellow stoners and growers, I have recently acquired an interest in growing weed and I have a few questions/concerns. I will keep the questions short for those who don't like to read but there will also be details for those who are more concerned. Thanks in advance.

* I go to college, and I realize that I would probably be expelled if caught growing weed inside my dorm.

1) I'm in college right now, do I have enough time to grow weed? I looked around and most people says it takes about 9 weeks (3 months) to grow weed. Semester would be over by the time my little plants are done growing.

2) If I were to grow I would be growing with the Sea of Green method. However I'm still a little unclear about the Sea of Green method. How exactly does it work?

*More specifically and importantly, I'm confused about keeping a mother and then cloning her? What exactly does this mean? How long does it take to grow a mother? What is cloning and how do you clone? How long does it take to clone?

3) Are there any better/other ideas for growing weed stealthy/quickly within a semester time frame? Each semester is approx 3 months.

I got a better idea....Don't do it being that would be a big no no. Your education isn't worth a few plants. Not to mention the risk of getting caught wanting to tell all your friends probably.

Just keep reading my friend and do it when you have your own place and no parents or school to worry about.

DreadedHermie
09-22-2009, 08:09 PM
it takes about 9 weeks (3 months) to grow weed

9 weeks is not 3 months. What the heck's your major, anyway? :D:

And, I agree with Italiano. :thumbsup:

And, growing pot plants will stink up your whole dorm floor without odor control.

ditdotter
09-22-2009, 09:19 PM
I would suggest that you give up this idea for the time being. Wait until you at the very least have your diploma in your hand before taking a chance of screwing your life up for the few plants. Of course if you like gardening as in landscaping (mowing grass) the rest of your life feel free to do as you like.