PDA

View Full Version : Need a Doctor recommendation SW Colorado...

momtomany
09-22-2009, 04:38 PM
Hello... Looking for a Doctor around Montrose, Telluride, Norwood ... I am having a hard time, everyone I find is in the Denver area... Help please...

chrishncolo
09-22-2009, 04:56 PM
I know there are a few that come down to the Colorado Springs area. They do charge alot more... I paid $60 for my doctor visit and they charge $200+ for just the doctor visit... that is not including the sate fee.
:hippy:

EllisDee
09-22-2009, 05:13 PM
I did my paperwork just over a month ago here in the Springs and I paid $125.00 for the DR. visit.:thumbsup:

HighPopalorum
09-26-2009, 03:20 AM
Hello... Looking for a Doctor around Montrose, Telluride, Norwood ... I am having a hard time, everyone I find is in the Denver area... Help please...

I believe that a dispensary opening in Cortez is affiliated with a doctor and is signing up patients in early October. That's closer than Denver. Sorry but I don't know their name or any details. There are also some doctors here in Durango.

legaloutlaw
09-26-2009, 03:49 AM
There are a few shops that still have doctors in weekly/monthly here in gj.

KyndCollective
09-28-2009, 07:42 AM
Send me a PM, we might be able to help.

puntacometa
10-06-2009, 12:02 AM

Dr. Sean Devlin in Durango referred me for my permit. Also, there are doctors affiliated with three dispensaries here:

Nature''s Medicine on 32nd St.
Durango Healing Center on College Ave.
Nature's Own Wellness on Hwy. 3

:)

ErnieLsCousin
10-18-2009, 06:01 PM
Where did you all find such inexpensive doctors?? I just went to one in Denver where they charged me $180 (the cheapest they would offer) & told me it was the same price everywhere! (Do I feel stupid now or what) :(

I am disabled, on SSDI & my income is not based upon my many yrs as a professional but on the last 9 mo I was able to work PT at low paying jobs. I hope I never get scapled like that again!