PDA

View Full Version : Organic Roots delivery service review

dirtnap411
09-19-2009, 11:00 PM
I found Organic Roots through their posts on this forum, they are out of Butte county, their service is great, discreet, and friendly. I've placed a few orders with them so far, and have been nothing but satisfied. I got 3 teenage clones from them, my dog ate one, and they replaced it even though they so didn't have to. If you're in Butte county, do a search on this forum for Organic Roots, their number is in their sigline, well worth the call. :thumbsup:

wanderingtx
09-27-2009, 03:23 PM
+1!

CyrusCort
10-02-2009, 11:32 PM
But I'm glad your there for those who do. If only there were a delivery for other folks. Perhaps a preventative medicine? ;)

standard
10-12-2009, 12:36 AM
Can you provide a name or address on J St. (heh heh) for the doc? Thnx.

We serve all everyone ranging from terminal to car accident patients.
You may want to look into getting diagnosed by a Dr. for whatever type of ailment you may be having or beginning to have.
Then you can go to see about recieving a medical marijuana recommendation.
Medicann has a great service the doctors actually care and outline a treament plan with you. If you are here in butte county or surrounding there is a clinic now on "J. st" downtown sacramento>> the doctor there is great.
Once verified we would be happy to serve you:jointsmile:

Be Well, Organic Roots

jimb80
10-29-2009, 08:35 PM
Are all your offerings Organic? What nutrients/foliar sprays are used?

What is the range of your service?

I'm always looking for more sources of quality Organic medicine.

oapvideo
02-01-2011, 10:09 AM
if you are a mm patient with proper ID and permit then ORGANIC ROOTS is the place to call.
I have been to so many different providers to check out the meds and service i have lost count. after alot of looking i found ORGANIC ROOTS they have the BEST MEDS and the donation rate and service puts everyone else to SHAME! when you see and taste the medication you will taste and feel the love that went into the growing and care of it. for the readers that know what i am talking about, good for you...for the ones that don't, your missing out!