PDA

View Full Version : Dispensary Reviews

turbonerd
08-30-2009, 02:05 AM
Grateful Meds had a great selection. ---> Sage was perfect, and the peanut butter cup was very strong :)

Herbal Wellness had great NYCD & CaliMist!! There edibles weren't very strong an cost $10 :(

Mr. Nice Guys had a small selection, mango was their pride n' joy - but very friendly.

My question is... where is the REAL headband, OG kush, & Chemdog? & Where are some serious edibles?

gangagirl
09-13-2009, 02:30 AM
No shit man, I can't believe it...maybe it's because I've been growing my own that I expected more. I keep wanted to ask them to bring out the good stuff. What about the rediculous prices - $430 an ouce, come on. Evem if it is a business, a little one love mixed in would go a long way. You know there friends are getting it cheap.

gangagirl
09-20-2009, 01:25 PM
Steamboat Dispensary SUCKS.

MEDEDCANNABIS
11-22-2009, 09:57 PM
I find it odd that most of the dispensaries do not have breeder information and very little lineage info. For example if it is romulan well which one next generation or federation. these are important facts to me as I would lean towards generation. Now I thought Chemdawg was a dead line like blockhead or yumbolt. I could be wrong though. Anyone else feel that way?

MEDEDCANNABIS
11-22-2009, 10:01 PM
I am glad to see that grateful meds has the subcools line I think you will never see a more beautiful plant than some of their strains.

TurboALLWD
11-22-2009, 10:25 PM
Green Leaf on pearl st has headband, I didn't try it but I have heard of its quality.