PDA

View Full Version : on craigslist?!?!

pfunk211
08-20-2009, 09:13 PM
i'm trying to wrap my head around this......

there are people on craigslist soliciting and distributing meds/clones/etc...

have they lost their minds or are they playing by the rules?

if they have a sales tax license and a business license and are within the limits set forth in amendment 20, are they blazing trails for the industry?

phunkdafied
08-20-2009, 09:50 PM
I just posted a I need clones for a MMJ patient and saw ur post called a guy and there it was..... On fuckin Craigslist! Shit's turning into Cali, don't know if that's good or bad.

Feijao
08-21-2009, 01:13 AM
I am not sure what is so surprising about trying to drum up business on craigslist. Others have been doing this for years. What would you consider that they are doing illegal if they are within the guidelines of Admendment 20?

pfunk211
08-21-2009, 06:45 AM
i think it's awesome, i'm just sayin'.

incredible.

Feijao
08-21-2009, 08:05 PM
WOW! I just reread my thread and sounded like a total fucking dick. Sorry about that brother pfunk, I didnt mean to come off like that. Anyways I have been hearing about some folk trying to run game over there on CL. Some guys are getting robbed and others are paying for product and not returning.

Becareful, smart and prosper brother

VapedG13
08-21-2009, 09:25 PM
WATCH OUT....buying clones off the street you dont know what kind of bugs or disease your getting ....I got clones from a cali store that had PM and I didnt see it or know it until I was in flower....I never had the problem before I bought this GDP clone

PM (powdery mildew) is herpes for weed....once you get it youll never get rid of it ...but you can control it and keep it to a minimum (Alot of extra work).....the only way to get rid of it is to start over with strains that are resistant to PM.... but if you have 1 of strains like I do that cant be replaced you have to deal with the PM:hippy:

altitudefarmer
08-22-2009, 12:48 AM
Half the people on craigslist are cops trying to catch hookers and illegal drug traffic(ers) :) Be aware of rip-offs and scams, also. It IS totally legal if you are. Powder mold can be controlled by Serenade (bacillius subtilis), but it's a bitch. I'd never even seen powder mold in CO until 2 years ago. I'm growing a grape haze strain that is totally resistant to it- but my other strains require vigilance in order to not contaminate my ladies.

pfunk211
08-22-2009, 07:17 AM
i've read that if you bring things into your garden from others' space, you are pretty much guaranteed to have to battle something, mites to mildew, at some point.

i wonder, though, do the guys at the shops just grab up any clones that they are offered or do they generally have some sort of relationship established with the growers and vendors, especially dealing with clones and genetics. i saw jack herrer on craigslist and would like to have that in the garden at some point.

i would love to start from seed and practice selective breeding but that makes a three month job take eight. i've got time and all but......