PDA

View Full Version : How I see it how its going to be

DropDeadFred
08-20-2009, 05:46 AM
How I See it and how its Going to Be.
The hands of the destroyers are shaking. Sweat stings their eyes. A link could stretch and break at any moment. Horrorshow visions of chains and monsters they have wrought turning on them and cutting them in half wrack their brains The calculated cold hands of the necrophiliacs blister from the sparks of unyielding souls who blatantly oppose them. The heart of humanity still beats even through the spreading spots of blackness. The blackness of burning rage which is turning it to stone.
Many of us are of are the brink of going on a rampage. Most are just trying to survive. We are all under assault. The hailstorm of blows is asphyxiating. Physical, mental, and mechanical attacks whittle away at our constitution . So constant is the barrage that it all blurs into one subtle sensation. It feels like hands on my neck. It is certain and secure. A lethal dose of heroin straight to the brain. Its death fair and balanced down to the millionth of inch the second of a degree. They are after our souls and if they canā??t have that your mind. If they canā??t have that your body in a ditch. You end up in the ditch which ever you choose.
All the while were driving around in cars we havenā??t paid for and canā??t afford fix. Looking for a dry place to call our own. So we donā??t get sick and miss work at the job we donā??t give a damn about. All because we have to live our lives by rules and regulations. We have contracts and obligations. You try to tell somebody about it. All they say is I canā??t do anything about it. I donā??t make those decisions. Call this person. They say ā?? Thatā??s our policy and it works well.ā? for us
The enemy the egghead abortions that some how walk the Earth without great misfortunes to make them into statistics would ask us. If they were not phantoms lurking at the top of pyramid hidden in black sunshine. ā??How do you justify your existence? What part do you play in the greater good?ā?
I might answer them. I donā??t have to. Not to any man. None at all. I just want be good.
The resistance cannot be led in the traditional since. Objectives and strategies are not the answer. It will not even be a resistance. Its more like a total disregard of the opposition. People must do exactly what is they want to do. They must participate it what they feel is right. Never mind the rules. Never give an inch. Just adopt the state of mind of person who has never been harassed or held back and react accordingly. Raise Hell when you have to. Talk your way out of it when you can. If you play their game you will always lose.
I just want to be a blacksmith farmer. I have the land and the ambition. Lord have mercy on the fool that crosses me in the pursuit of my dreams. I donā??t care if he doesnā??t know any better. Rattle snake donā??t know heā??s a rattlesnake. Thistles ainā??t sorry for being thistles. Iā??m not sorry for living and having my own view of how things ought to go. Its not him or me. Its right and wrong slave or free. Iā??m a god damn human being. Iā??ll make up my own mind.
These green add thingies are joke totally demeaning.

Dutch Pimp
08-20-2009, 06:38 AM
oh my...those that forget the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them

DropDeadFred
08-20-2009, 06:55 AM
I comprehend your sentence but what do you mean? Can't be being all radical or what?

Dutch Pimp
08-20-2009, 07:14 AM
I comprehend your sentence but what do you mean? Can't be being all radical or what?

sorry...it was a server malfunction or a flashback, one or the other?...:thumbsup:

DropDeadFred
08-20-2009, 07:23 AM
your tripping me out dude
auto detect and terminate or sumt um

Stoner Shadow Wolf
05-02-2010, 09:54 PM
oh my...those that forget the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them

so... 95% of civilized humanity is doomed... :thumbsup: