PDA

View Full Version : co caregiver/patient limits?

palerider7777
08-20-2009, 12:19 AM
i was told yesterday by a shop owner that the patient limit has been raised from a total of 5 per caregiver to 100??? is this true? i asked him how is it that shops have so much more on hand wayy past the 2 oz limit and way past the plant limit. thats when he told me this.

Feijao
08-20-2009, 04:32 AM
I am unsure of what exactly you are asking but I think you are asking how many paitnets can one caregiver have? If so there is no limit. They tried to make it where each care giver could only have 5 patients but the smart state of CO shot it down. If this is what you meant and the shop owner told you that I would stay as far a way as I could from a place that has no idea what the rules and regs of Admendment 20 are. Thats actually disgusting to be honest.

There are different methods to stacking paitents numbers and increase plant and quantity numbers as well. But if you had lets say 50 patients then you would be allowed to posses 100oz of weed and grow 300 plants. Also remember that not all paitents have the 6 plant 2oz limit, some much more.

palerider7777
08-20-2009, 04:49 PM
I am unsure of what exactly you are asking but I think you are asking how many paitnets can one caregiver have? If so there is no limit. They tried to make it where each care giver could only have 5 patients but the smart state of CO shot it down. If this is what you meant and the shop owner told you that I would stay as far a way as I could from a place that has no idea what the rules and regs of Admendment 20 are. Thats actually disgusting to be honest.

There are different methods to stacking paitents numbers and increase plant and quantity numbers as well. But if you had lets say 50 patients then you would be allowed to posses 100oz of weed and grow 300 plants. Also remember that not all paitents have the 6 plant 2oz limit, some much more.

yes as stated above i was asking if the limit per caregiver was changed from 5 to no limit. thats what the shop owner told me. he told me this so he knows the laws and what was changed.im the one who was just asking on here to see if it was true or not.

pfunk211
08-20-2009, 07:27 PM
as usual, you have been misinformed.

palerider7777
08-20-2009, 11:01 PM
as usual, you have been misinformed.

your very weak and a matter of fact it is true the limit has been lifted.so i guess i was'nt misinformed. lmao and u act as if i was as if it was my fault that someone from your great state was doing the misinforming.so i guess your bashing colorado peeps then cause thats where it came from. maybe i might be so lucky to bump into you sum day.the things you would say to me then huh?? roflmao...

palerider7777
08-20-2009, 11:06 PM
i find it also funny all the bs u and great were trying to bash me on about the card and yet i already have mine.yet i did'nt know what i was talking about when i was telling the guy what he needed to do. for u to be such a laid back lib hippy you sure do have a big chip on your shoulder??

pfunk211
08-21-2009, 01:02 AM
you kill me, dude!

my side hurts from laughing at you.

thank you for that. really.

you're too much!

Feijao
08-21-2009, 01:10 AM
I wasnt aware that there was ever a limit on how many paitents a caregiver could have.