PDA

View Full Version : A new religion to unite all stoners and get it legalisd

boywonder
03-29-2005, 05:24 PM
How about everyone who smokes pot, does this and im sure if evryone did it it would work, and itâ??s very easy +cant we just make a new religion and has pot as the only theme for it.i smoke pot itâ??s my religion it chills me out dosent make me violent and makes me feel good. Is this possible? Can we just make a new realigion and get everyone to do it. I mean come on you can even be a Jedi knight and there arent even real so we gotta be serious about it. !!!!!!!
ty

ps
It wont take to much work itâ??s not like we gotta protest or nething, just sign the box where it says stoner and then we can even get a good figure of how many people smoke and im sure we can then get it legalied coz itâ??s our religious right I dunno sounds abit of along shot.

LearyS Disciple
03-29-2005, 09:39 PM
havent u heard of rastafarianism? well u should look that up because thats basically what u are talking about.
they smoke weed as part of their religion and dont have any form of church service or preists. but even though the bill of rights says we have religious freedom, rastas or still arrested.
timothy leary tried the same thing u are talking about, only with lsd, and it worked for a while but then the government changed their views on "religious freedom"

Nullific
03-30-2005, 01:44 AM
Members of the Native American Church are legally allowed to use Peyote.

Delta9
03-30-2005, 04:44 AM
Yea but Leary was a bad influence on students thats why the Government dident like him. He was telling kids to drop out of school and shit and lots of people started using LSD that did not respect or understand its powerful effects resulting in injuries and violence. Thats the kinda' shit the authorities don't like. Trouble. The Native American Church dosen't endorse drug usage either and peyote is not really something that people use habitually due to is unpleasent side effects. Like The Cree Tribe used jimmson weed, and the hallucinogenic dose is so close to a deadly dose that it truly is a near death experience. The Initiation in the Plains Tribes was jimmson weed poisoning along with being wipped with reeds and shit. Brutal initiation.

Delta9
03-30-2005, 04:57 AM
Rastafarianism, appeared after the drug laws were already established thats why its not honored cause they say it's just an attempt to use freedom of religion to legalize drugs.

cracksack
03-30-2005, 09:36 AM
hmm Bud-hism, Joint-oliscism, i dunno, its late right now im sleepy but yeah- im down to smoke bud all day and not feel guilty about it. sigh...

boywonder
03-30-2005, 02:27 PM
getting stoned is defenatly a way of life and a life style.so there fore practically every stoner has somthing pretty big in comman with other stoners adn there must be a huge number of stoners everywherebut where pracitaly all in the woodwork coz what we do is illegal , and there strengh in numbers so uniting evryone one in a non polital way would be a start, coz u could vote for somone who says theyl get it legalised but then they also have power to do other stuff aswell, thinking about it a stoner religion or movment should be one of the biggest ones in the world if you think about it with people from every walk of life, country, religion. so that would be a start to get a voice coz the goverment arnt doing enough of their so called reseach into cannabis, i dont give a fuck what the results are i just want to smoke freely and grow my own weed with out a worry. and get hash imported from the best places whenever i wanted.

ganja is my game
03-31-2005, 06:15 AM
Isnt there a THC ministry that allows you to smoke herb legally? but it follows the basics of Christianity

LearyS Disciple
04-03-2005, 02:49 AM
in what country?

ganja is my game
04-03-2005, 06:04 AM
the US from what ive heard

djaio
04-03-2005, 09:21 AM
Shouldn't freedom of religion, the ideal this country was FOUNDED UPON, take precedence over some bullshit law prohibiting the consuming of a certain weed?

just shows our country has gone to hell. im gettin out of here.peaCE

FrenchInhale
04-10-2005, 01:24 AM
Yeah, you could just join the THC Christian Church. I mean even though it would be wrong, if you didn't believe in christianity or whatever, you could just be a member of the church and us that membership as an excuse to smoke. Just an idea. (and a bad one at that)

5HT
04-10-2005, 05:43 AM
damn the racist drug laws.

Ferre
06-29-2005, 08:55 PM
THC Ministry is definately NOT a "Christian" church. there are many members who are Christians and they tend to be a little 'loud' but the tenets of the THC Minnistry are definately not Christian based.

You can find the definition on the Amsterdam homepage here:

http://www.thc-ministry.net/home.htm

The THC Ministry is based on ancient wisdom, modern science & the enlightening & healing properties of cannabis sacrament. Our mission includes liberating the cannabis hemp plant & the minds of those who do & of those who do not revere it.

And the mandates are here:

http://www.thc-ministry.net/cannabis-sacrament.htm

In fact THC Ministries are an ancient Shamanic tradion more than anything else.

Hope this helps.

Have a happy day,

Ferre

stoner spirit
06-30-2005, 12:53 AM
I could deal with the shamanic stuff for sure, hahahahahaha. Maybe if we all took part in a vary active way, we could get our leaders to listen to us. We must do that in a responsible manner.

Ferre
07-15-2005, 12:38 AM
Well, that's exactly what we are busy with the past five years, and we do get some results.