PDA

View Full Version : NL X Shiva?

Deejay2163
08-13-2009, 01:56 AM
Anyone had any experience growing this strain? If so ,can you relate your experience with it ,i.e: yield, potency, flower times? Thanks in advance for any help.

Hempsouth
08-13-2009, 08:57 PM
I ran Nirvana's and was very happy with the results. Nice yields if you pinch a couple of times during veg. Very tight nuggets so if you are in a high humidity watch out for mold/rot.

Mine flowered for about 10 weeks I think, more than 8 for sure.

Potentcy was 7/10, taste great, very hash like smoke tough on the throat, semi couch lock. High does not last as long as some other indica strains.

I liked it enough to make some f2.

Deejay2163
08-13-2009, 10:11 PM
Thank you for your reply , although I'm kinda disappointed that the high didn't last as long as I would have hoped. Oh well , too late now , it's ordered and on the way.I usually use the yield,potency and flowering time criteria when ordering my beans. If it was good enough for you and you reccomend it , that makes me feel a bit better about it .My backup is Pure Power Plant which I have had great success with ,but just haven't found my ideal Indica strain to compliment it with.I tried Mango last year and while I was pleased with it overall ,it lacked the yield that I was looking for. Any suggestions for an Indica strain that you like better than NL x Shiva ,based on the criteria that I just mentioned? Thanks you again.

Hempsouth
08-14-2009, 12:32 AM
I'm a small closet cultivator still trying different strains myself. Currently my medicine of choice has some good Afghani genes. If your looking for bedtime knock out Californian Indica's are good along with the middle eastern varieties.

The NLxShiva is very resinous, I never could smoke down to a roach. To gummed up to draw through. You should be pleased with it unless you build up resistance real quick. Trich's are pretty thick.

Very stable and easy to grow.

Deejay2163
08-14-2009, 04:36 AM
Damnit...that's sweet pics. You have renewed my confidence in my choice , thank you.

Deejay2163
09-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Well , my journey down the NL X Shiva road is starting out great. Got my beans Friday ,and on Sunday morning had 10/10 germed.Good looking healthy sprouts, and 100% germination, I'm liking this strain more and more already.