PDA

View Full Version : Dispensaries owner / operators in Colorado - please read

radiation
08-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Good Morning all,

I hope at the offset this does not come across as a solicitation, which is by no means the intentions.

With this growing industry in Colorado that you all are playing a vital role in, I wanted to make sure everyone is properly protecting themselves and their investments, patients, staff and inventories.

Recently, I have met with quite a few caregivers and dispensary owners to discuss the security of the industry. I have been in Colorado now for approximately 11 years and fear the communal attitude in Colorado often leads us all to assume the best in terms of safety.

Compassionate Care is something that I believe deeply in and have been an advocate for many years in Colorado, California and Louisiana (with lesser results.) By partnering with the community in Colorado my hope is to educate the pioneers and assist them in the safety and proper security for the businesses as well as the surrounding community. After watching what has occurred in Cali with push-back from the law enforcement and "spin" from the judicial powers we can make a change in Colorado!

I am offering my expertise to all of you in hope of changing the attitudes in this state legislature and in the media. I do represent the interests of my company, but I want to help the industry at the ground floor, and keep your and the industries best interests at the forefront.

If anyone would like to discuss the security in their current or future operations do not hesitate to call me at 303.521.5296 or email at [email protected]. My name is Sean Winfield and I represent Westec, Digital Video Surveillance, Remote Security Video Systems, Surveillance Cameras Retail - westec Interactive Security (http://www.westec.net).

Thank you and be well-