PDA

View Full Version : Scoring in Turkey

BeSpoken
08-07-2009, 11:07 AM
Hey guys

I'm new to this site and also new to forums actually. I've smoked weed for around 13 yrs and have always managed to sort out a smoke wherever i am in the world.

Next month myself and my partner are off to Turkey (the Bodrum area) for our honeymoon. Smoking is an established part of who we both are and although i'm sure we'll have a fun holiday without a smoke it could only be improved with one.

Does anybody know anything about the laws, or possibility of scoring a smoke in that particular region?? Any info or experiences would be welcome.

Cheers :thumbsup:

BeSpoken
08-17-2009, 04:40 PM
Hey guys

I'm new to this site and also new to forums actually. I've smoked weed for around 13 yrs and have always managed to sort out a smoke wherever i am in the world.

Next month myself and my partner are off to Turkey (the Bodrum area) for our honeymoon. Smoking is an established part of who we both are and although i'm sure we'll have a fun holiday without a smoke it could only be improved with one.

Does anybody know anything about the laws, or possibility of scoring a smoke in that particular region?? Any info or experiences would be welcome.

Cheers :thumbsup:

A few people have read this but no replies yet?? Please help, i'm going away around the middle of September.

Cheers again

littlemountain
08-18-2009, 04:51 PM
check out this site-webehigh.com -and be cool!

BeSpoken
08-18-2009, 10:51 PM
thanks for the info littlemountain, sadly not going to Istanbul :thumbsup:

bluefoe
08-18-2009, 10:57 PM
Get to know the locals/staff in basically any bar/resturant, (your most likly to get results from the more night time bars etc) and just ask. Be sensible though and ask the types of people you'd expect to smoke...Basically all the turks smoke it or can get it though. Possibly expect some high tourist prices, but dont be affraid to haggle :P

BeSpoken
08-21-2009, 11:23 AM
Thanx Bluefoe

Some sound advice, lets hope i get chatting to the right people! :D

rossee
09-09-2009, 10:44 PM
You should watch the movie "Midnight Express" before you go.