PDA

View Full Version : Repeating Dreams

ganja is my game
03-28-2005, 06:26 AM
I have this dream ever since i was a little kid about two long lines of people on each side of a white picket fence with baskets picking up somthing off the ground and putting it into the baskets i dont know how to explain it but i think they are rocks? im not sure what they are but then i am one of the people and i bend down to pick up one of the "rocks" and something goes terribly wrong and i cant stop it no matter how hard i try. i usually wake up screaming in a cold sweat or sometimes even crying when i was younger, i had this dream quite often when i was younger but i havent had it in a few years , i have probly had this same dream hundreds of times. my mom has a reocurring dream too about an old man in a night cap standing in the snow and my friend also has a reocurring dream. does anyone else have these strange reocurring dreams?? i would like to find out more about what they mean.

XTC
04-18-2005, 11:37 AM
Look in a dream guide. Sounds like to me you might be losing control of a situation at home, work, gf/bf etc. Since your dreams goes terribly wrong. Look up some dream websites

mr chinnery
04-26-2005, 03:17 AM
Don't use dream guides they are poor. Read anything that Jung wrote on dreams (I'm not saying it's right but it's very interesting).

djaio
04-26-2005, 03:21 AM
don't use someone else's interpretation of your dream. your dreams come from YOUR psyche, so you're the only one that can interpret them.