PDA

View Full Version : Grateful Meds in Nederland

Pages : [1] 2

GratefulMeds
07-23-2009, 05:48 PM
We have over 15-20 strains available at anytime,we also have eatables, we never charge over $350.00 per zip. Grateful Meds, it's worth the drive to Nederland.

Grateful Meds
Nederland Colorado
303 258 7703

HolyToledoian
07-25-2009, 10:08 PM
Man you guy's rock up there, I have been driving to Denver or Loveland for my medicine, but I'll be making the drive to Nederland from now on. I still can't believe the selection of high quality medicines, and nothing over $350.00 per ounce, and the Hawaiian I got for $250.00 was a great deal. I am so glad I found you guys, rock on!

Steve:
rastasmoke:

Slickyricky
07-29-2009, 09:25 PM
I ride my scoot up to ned every weekend, then skate and get some dankness at the Katmandhu up therrr! Might stop by soon.

smittyfan
08-12-2009, 12:04 AM
I'll make the trek up this next week or so. I'm beginning to run low.

GratefulMeds
08-26-2009, 06:26 PM
[quote=GratefulMeds]We have over 15-20 strains available at anytime,we also have eatables, we never charge over $350.00 per zip. Grateful Meds, it's worth the drive to Nederland.

Grateful Meds
Nederland Colorado
303 258 7703

We now also sell Subcool's complete seed line.

TheStrainMan
08-27-2009, 12:34 PM
Grateful, do you guys carry clones, and are there any healthy, pest-free, ROOTED clones available today. strains? prices?

GratefulMeds
08-27-2009, 05:36 PM
[quote=TheStrainMan]Grateful, do you guys carry clones, and are there any healthy, pest-free, ROOTED clones available today. strains? prices?

we do have clones right know we have northern lights+big bud that are rooted and healthy. we should have lambs bread and purple power within a day or so that will be rooted.

GratefulMeds
08-27-2009, 05:37 PM
[quote=GratefulMeds][quote=TheStrainMan]Grateful, do you guys carry clones, and are there any healthy, pest-free, ROOTED clones available today. strains? prices?

we do have clones right know we have northern lights+big bud that are rooted and healthy. we should have lambs bread and purple power within a day or so that will be rooted.

$30.00 per rooted clone
$70.00 per 10 pack TGA Seeds

TheStrainMan
08-27-2009, 10:42 PM
thanks for the info. $70 is a decent price for those genetics. $30 for rooted clones is steep IMO, but am sure someone will buy them.

The Strain Man (http://www.thestrainman.blogspot.com)

topjazzman
09-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Do you grow your own? Is it organic?

GratefulMeds
09-11-2009, 09:54 PM
Do you grow your own? Is it organic?

We do grow our own and we do both hydro and a soil less organic mix, All are medicine's are grown by us or by local mountain growers in our grower co-op.

topjazzman
09-11-2009, 10:17 PM
are your prices less if you are my caregiver.

GratefulMeds
09-16-2009, 07:02 PM
are your prices less if you are my caregiver.

10% off anything in the store at all time and we cap our z's at $350.00

GratefulMeds
09-24-2009, 09:17 PM
We have some nice Mango, Skunk #1, Purple Urkle, Northern Lights x Blueberry, Mr. Nice, Mandarin Haze, AK-47, Super Silver Haze, Super AK, Lemon Berry, Maui, Cough, Harajuana, Juicy Fruit x Purple Urkle, Northern Lights and Cloud 9. We have $300.00 specials on Lemon Berry and Mandarin Haze

GratefulMeds
09-26-2009, 02:27 AM
The Sour D is Ready

dwknaisch420
10-03-2009, 02:23 AM
I know you guys have cupcakes and cheescakes, but I was wondering if you would ever offer a higher potency of edibles, maybe some made with butane honey oil? :D

mrchanger
10-03-2009, 02:45 AM
Dayyymn...wish we had this in Illinois

Storm Crow
10-04-2009, 07:34 PM
Every dispensary should have a printed copy of "Granny Storm Crow's list" on their coffee table and preferably a computer set up with the list, so customers can have an online library of medical studies available to them!

Having hundreds of scientific studies available will increase your customer base as patients tell others that cannabis is good for their ailments too! If you add a printer, patients can use the printed abstracts of the studies to convince doctors and relatives about cannabis. It can also reassure those who are considering cannabis as to the efficacy of cannabis as medicine. It can be a very effective educational tool. My list is available in WORD and PDF formats. (We send it in WORD unless PDF is requested)

Please preview a copy of my list by clicking the link in my sig. :D

You can get a free copy of my list by sending an email to i.wantgrannyslist(at)greenpassion.org . This free offer is open to everyone- not just dispensaries! :thumbsup:

Granny :hippy:

pfunk211
10-05-2009, 01:35 AM
nice to meet you and thanks, grateful meds.

always nice to put a name with a face.

especially liking the sour wheelchair. nice selection. two thumbs up.

see you soon.

P

GratefulMeds
11-02-2009, 02:45 AM
nice to meet you and thanks, grateful meds.

always nice to put a name with a face.

especially liking the sour wheelchair. nice selection. two thumbs up.

see you soon.

P

We now have over 45 strains on the shelves, and thanks.

GratefulMeds
11-14-2009, 11:29 PM
We now have over 60 strains on our shelves, tinctures, chocolates. cheesecakes, seeds, clones and more!

pfunk211
11-15-2009, 06:01 PM
cheeeeeeeeescake lady!!

is the sour d clone i got from you a few weeks ago the same as the sour d that i got off the shelf last weekend??
man, them was proper meds.......

GratefulMeds
11-15-2009, 07:10 PM
cheeeeeeeeescake lady!!

is the sour d clone i got from you a few weeks ago the same as the sour d that i got off the shelf last weekend??
man, them was proper meds.......

It is indeed the same sour D, We will be pulling more down soon for the shelves, very hard to keep it in stock, thanks for the shout out.

bombdiggity
11-15-2009, 08:47 PM
Are you guys affiliated with the Grateful Meds in Hollywood/LA?

GratefulMeds
11-15-2009, 09:49 PM
Are you guys affiliated with the Grateful Meds in Hollywood/LA?

no we are not

justinsane33
11-16-2009, 01:43 PM
We now have over 60 strains on our shelves, tinctures, chocolates. cheesecakes, seeds, clones and more!

i picked up some herijuana from you guys a couple weeks back and that stuff is so strong i STILL have some. i'm actually a little surprised each time.

GratefulMeds
11-16-2009, 05:38 PM
i picked up some herijuana from you guys a couple weeks back and that stuff is so strong i STILL have some. i'm actually a little surprised each time.

It's one of our best medicines for severe pain and insomnia, thanks we appreciate the feedback.

FarmerSteve
11-28-2009, 08:16 AM
Hey guys, I'll be headed up for the first time Wednesday and I was wondering what you currently have in stock.

Look forward to finally getting up there :thumbsup:

pfunk211
11-28-2009, 05:26 PM
be prepared to be overwhelmed.....

FarmerSteve
11-29-2009, 06:49 AM
be prepared to be overwhelmed.....

That's what I wanna hear!

:)

Vancefish
11-30-2009, 01:34 AM
Woot, I'm going Tuesday. :thumbsup:

My parents have lived up near Ned for years. Can't wait to see what you guys have! I went to a Denver shop and asked for a strong indica for my back. They gave me a strain thats mainly a stong sativa. Although OK, it's not what I was looking for. Sounds like ya'll might be the answer.

topjazzman
11-30-2009, 01:47 AM
try their blue moon GREAT INDICA.

justinsane33
11-30-2009, 04:34 AM
their herijuana is amazing! they said it's for pain too

HighPopalorum
11-30-2009, 08:54 PM
their herijuana is amazing!

2nd.

bmuhtneerg
12-01-2009, 11:58 PM
3rd

FarmerSteve
12-02-2009, 11:42 AM
Hopefully I'll make it up there today, but the snow might push the trip back. What's the Herijuana like?

topjazzman
12-02-2009, 02:16 PM
It is great,loved it alot bought a half z still have some,but I was just up there about a week ago and bought some blue moon which is a good late night smoke try both.also bought some maui that was killer good daytime.Graet deals up there and everyone knows their shit.peace,jazz

Vancefish
12-02-2009, 02:31 PM
I went up yesterday. Really nice people and the guy said he was now up to 67 strains. The shop is a little cramped but who cares?

However I bought the Herijuana (mainly based on the reviews). I am no conisur, however I based the quality on this,.. I usually load a bowl, smoke almost the entire thing then load another and puff lightly on it until bed. But yesterday I got home around 3:30 loaded it up and made a few needed phone calls before lighting up. Once I did I found a plesant flavor and a nice rush to action after about the third hit. Although I did puff on it for a couple hours, the first bowl lasting until around 5:30. The effect lasted until around 7pm. By 8:30 I decided to get off my butt and cook. I ate dinner, took a roasting shower then loaded a half bowl in the tokerII. I fried this off in two or three larger hits. To be honest I don't remember really "doing" much after that. Kinda spent a few just vegging.

As for the trip up, Boulder canyon is likely fine to drive up today. I lived up near Rollinsville for years and believe me, If you get to the base of the canyon and it's not a full on blizzard, you'll be fine. The state maintains that highway better then ANY city road. I always found it odd I could drive all the way down without even one slip or issue. THEN as soon as I got into the city the roads were hell. This is assuming your good at driving in snow:wtf:

Overall rating from me toward GM,.. Fabulous. Really nice people. I asked to buy an 1/8th. They weighed me out 5g even and said "A little heavy for the trip". All I could say was WOW and thanks.

I SHALL RETURN!!:thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
12-04-2009, 01:12 AM
Thanks Vance...

We do aim to please and the Herijuana has become a staple for our clients with insomnia and severe pain. We have just cured lots of Triple Berry Kush, Sweet Island Skunk, Skunk#1, and of course more Herijuana which all came out fantastic, which was a concern since it's our first crop out of our new warehouse, which more then quadrupled our capability. But it was necessary to keep up with demand and we are super stoked that it has not affected our quality.:jointsmile:

Feijao
12-04-2009, 04:22 PM
I asked to buy an 1/8th. They weighed me out 5g even and said "A little heavy for the trip". All I could say was WOW and thanks.

That's the type of thing that should be going on all over Colorado unfortunately its not. Awesome! :thumbsup:

Please stop by when you get a chance Mr. Meds

Feijao

GratefulMeds
12-04-2009, 11:39 PM
That's the type of thing that should be going on all over Colorado unfortunately its not. Awesome! :thumbsup:

Please stop by when you get a chance Mr. Meds

Feijao

Thanks Feijao, we agree, more power to the patients!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

kindunos
12-07-2009, 08:18 PM
Hiya Grateful, just curious if your subcool seeds come in breeder packs?

thanks!

GratefulMeds
12-07-2009, 08:58 PM
They all come in 10 packs for $70.00

FarmerSteve
12-08-2009, 12:44 AM
I just have NOT been able to make the long drive out this week, I am dying here. GM, what are your hours?

GratefulMeds
12-10-2009, 01:37 AM
Noon til 8PM everyday

turbonerd
12-11-2009, 12:11 AM
These guys are the best!!!

The cheescake is soooooo good!

ORGANIC SOUR D! SWEET ISLAND SKUNK!!!

MUCH LOVE FROM :
NATURE's GIFT!@!!:thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
12-12-2009, 11:31 PM
Triple Berry Kush $300.00 per ounce

lampost
12-16-2009, 07:39 PM
I finally made it up here. Last time I tried to I hit up THC first and dropped my entire load there so I had nothing left. Anyway, this time I went to GM first so I knew that wouldn't happen again. I really wanted to hit OBM too (for some C-99) but I was too late.

This was a nice place. They weighed my 8ths at like 4-5 grams which was awesome and much appreciated. They even threw in a free g of hash for me! So that was really cool of them. If you drive up from Denver or something let them know and they'll probably try to help you out a bit. They were really nice people. The receptionist was hot too so that was a bonus.

The buds here were good. I wasn't blown away but I was happy. I've seen similar quality buds in the Denver scene, however, they're cheaper up here! So that's the big selling point for me. If there wasn't a considerable price savings over what I can find in Denver, I probably wouldn't drive up too often. They do have a big selection though and strains that I haven't seen anywhere else.

I got 4 strains. I really don't understand what the fuss is all about over the herijuana! That was probably my 3rd or 4th favorite out of 4. It just didn't seem like anything special to me. Not much taste, average effect, seemed a little damp still. I actually put it in my jar to cure for another week while I'm out of town. I may have to re-evaluate then because I didn't really try it on its own, so I don't have an entirely clear feeling for its effects. Its not bad medicine, I just think there's better there. Maybe this batch isn't as good as the last? I also got the Blue Moon and that's probably my favorite strain I got from there. I think its a really nice strain. Besides those 2, got some Diesel Wheelchair and some Ice. This Ice looked SO MUCH better than the shit that I got at C3!

My only suggestion to them would be to organize the jars somehow. They were kinda scattered about and didn't seem to be organized. I thought I was going to have a C3-like experience going through every jar! But, the budtender had some nice suggestions and got me setup without having to look at all the jars. I think just maybe some basic organization would be helpful when making a decision like indica/sativa and/or top, mid, low quality. I think they do typically separate the top-shelf, but it got mixed up throughout the day maybe.

Overall this is a nice place. Great selection and good people. I will continue to stop in here when I go up to the mountains but it won't take the place of THC for me entirely. I'll still hit up THC because they're slightly cheaper and I think the quality is comparable.

Oh one last thing! Just make sure you get good directions and a description of the bldg before you drive up. There's no cell service up there and its a little difficult to find because there's no sign on the exterior of the building. I had to ask in the nearby gas station and luckily the girl was cool or she may not have even known.

denverbear
12-16-2009, 11:18 PM
could someone please post some driving direction so we can make the trip up there...apprx how long did it take to get three...I will be comming from Thornton..

lampost
12-16-2009, 11:38 PM
Take US-36 west to Boulder. Continue straight on US-36 into Boulder as it becomes more of a city street than a highway. Then turn left on Canyon Dr (?). Stay on that and it'll take you into Nederland. As you're coming into Nederland, its going to be one of your first left turns (its the left turn right before the gas station and roundabout). Immediately after turning left, it will be the first building on your right. You won't know by looking at it, but Grateful Meds is located in the basement of that building.

Are you familiar with Google Earth/maps or mapquest or anything? You should easily be able to pull up exact directions from there. Just google Grateful Meds to get the address (its probably also on Page 1 of this thread).

Its not that hard to find I was just relying on my google maps on my cellphone which didn't work once I got close to Nederland.

diamante73
12-17-2009, 04:43 AM
I think the Nederland locals said AT&T works up there, but not verizon or tmobile.

Spacedet01
12-17-2009, 07:52 PM
I think the Nederland locals said AT&T works up there, but not verizon or tmobile.

Ive got at&t and could get no signal up there? My father had sprint and he couldnt get signal either. I thought verizon with the HUGE map of coverage would get signal;) lol

GratefulMeds
12-17-2009, 09:00 PM
Here are the directions I usually give out.... Lampost did pretty well, I must say......

Take HWY 36W straight into Boulder; 36 turns into 28th St. once you're in town, so if you notice a difference in the street signs on the way in or out, you're still on the right track..

Turn Right on Canyon Blvd; this road will take you through downtown and beyond; just follow it straight through and out of town, and up the Boulder Canyon.. There's about 18 miles between Boulder and Ned, but it's a straight shot, so just keep on up that road until you hit civilization...

As you're coming into town, keep your eyes on the left side of the road... Before you get to the round-about and the gas station (if you make it to either of these, you've gone just about a block or so too far), you should see a two-story, log-fronted building. We do actually have a sign out front, it's just a little low on the fence and blends in.... Higher up on the actual building, though, there are signs for both a Coldwell Bankers and an Attorneys' office... The building kind of stands alone, as well, so it's really not too hard to find.. There's parking out front, and on the street.. Head in the front door, and make an immediate left down the stairs... Ring the bell at the last door you come to, and I'll let you in....

Address is 110 Snyder Street Nederland, CO 80466

303-258-7703

Hours are 12-8 daily..........winter hours coming soon!

Marie "The Hottie"
Grateful Meds

Vancefish
12-17-2009, 09:15 PM
Here are the directions I usually give out.... Lampost did pretty well, I must say......

Take HWY 36W straight into Boulder; 36 turns into 28th St. once you're in town, so if you notice a difference in the street signs on the way in or out, you're still on the right track..

Turn Right on Canyon Blvd; this road will take you through downtown and beyond; just follow it straight through and out of town, and up the Boulder Canyon.. There's about 18 miles between Boulder and Ned, but it's a straight shot, so just keep on up that road until you hit civilization...

As you're coming into town, keep your eyes on the left side of the road... Before you get to the round-about and the gas station (if you make it to either of these, you've gone just about a block or so too far), you should see a two-story, log-fronted building. We do actually have a sign out front, it's just a little low on the fence and blends in.... Higher up on the actual building, though, there are signs for both a Coldwell Bankers and an Attorneys' office... The building kind of stands alone, as well, so it's really not too hard to find.. There's parking out front, and on the street.. Head in the front door, and make an immediate left down the stairs... Ring the bell at the last door you come to, and I'll let you in....

303-258-7703

Marie "The Hottie"
Grateful Meds

That would be,... Turn right on Canyon if coming into Boulder from the North. If coming into Boulder from the south (like Denver) you will turn LEFT on Canyon and head up the canyon 18 miles.:thumbsup:

Just to clairify for those (like me) who come from Denver. :hippy:

GratefulMeds
12-17-2009, 09:29 PM
Yikes!

...you're so right..... and I was all proud of myself for giving the best directions EVER.....

..not so much..

LEFT on the Canyon, people!!!!

Weekend
12-17-2009, 09:42 PM
Marie "The Hottie"
Grateful Meds

:D...gotta make the trip up there

neversummer
12-17-2009, 09:49 PM

303-258-7703

Marie "The Hottie"
Grateful Meds

Marie is a "hottie" fo sho :1baa:

lampost
12-18-2009, 07:14 AM
The diesel wheelchair is nice! Can't wait to give the herijuana another shot. I'd been smoking all day last time I tried it. My tolerance is obscene of late.

MEDEDCANNABIS
12-27-2009, 01:57 AM
gratefulmeds...will you have subcool(tga) clones. please post if you do.

meded to mededicate to mededitate

GratefulMeds
12-27-2009, 06:47 PM
gratefulmeds...will you have subcool(tga) clones. please post if you do.

meded to mededicate to mededitate

Right now we have some Jack the Ripper, Space Bomb and Dairy Queen but they are going fast. We will have more plus many others after New Years.
We will be closed from Dec 30th to Jan 2nd, we are taking all of our employees and many of our growers to the Furture Shows in SF. Get with us after the 2nd.:thumbsup:

cotreeman
12-28-2009, 02:03 PM
I went up the Nederland after reading about the reviews posted by Strainman and others. I was trying to go to as many places as possible, but after trying to get in touch with THC in Rollinsville all day and not knowing too much about One Brown Mouse, I decided on checking out Greatful Meds. Wow! I wanted an oz and they let me mix and match. I left with 2 qtrs. and 4 1/8s for $320.

Trainwreck x Cough...not sure about this one, it never seems to get me high. It smells and looks good, but not much effect.

Mr. Nice....very good, nice relaxing high.

Cheesus....same as the Trainwreck x Cough, I didn't feel much from this one either. Am I doing something wrong?

S.A.G.E.....very, very good! Does the trick every time.

Nectarine....just plain awesome! One of my favorites!

Herijuana....this stuff is wicked! The first time I tried it, I was almost crossed eyed! The best for insomnia.

Greatful Meds has the best selection and quality of all the places I've been to date. I'll be back for more in the future. It's worth the drive!

justinsane33
12-28-2009, 06:34 PM
lol! i like when someone else compliments their herijuana. it made me feel like a light-weight for a while but now i realize it was just really good. :)

lampost
12-28-2009, 07:57 PM
lol! i like when someone else compliments their herijuana. it made me feel like a light-weight for a while but now i realize it was just really good. :)

Man, I must've had a different batch or something. The herijuana I got there was my least favorite of the 4 strains I picked up there. The blue moon was noticeably more potent for me.
I've mainly seen HJ in crosses. Didn't even know it was supposed to be a killer potent strain. Maybe I need to read up on this strain a bit. I did get some Trainwreck X HJ at THC that was one of my top 5 smokes from dispensaries.

GratefulMeds
01-06-2010, 11:15 PM
We have Jack the Ripper, Space Bomb, Dairy Queen in also Lamb's Bread, NL x Big Bud, Blowfish and 70 more:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

lampost
01-07-2010, 12:09 AM
Hey do you guys do clones up there?
Anything in stock now?

GratefulMeds
01-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Hey do you guys do clones up there?
Anything in stock now?

Sour Diesel, Blueberry, NL x Big Bud, silver haze right now

diamante73
01-07-2010, 12:45 AM
Drove up to Nederland yesterday. Grateful meds was not difficult to find. I do remember when I walked into the building thinking, "the other tennants have to be able to smell this." It was definitely very noticable. I love the smell, so I felt warm and fuzzy. The girl was nice enough. Welcomed me to the dispensary, and took my credentials. Then off to the right is the bud room.

The guy wasn't rude, or impolite. Just kinda was there. I admitted that I'm not a weed snob, and really could use guidance. I mentioned i wanted an indica to help me sleep. I didn't really get any assistance, but he may have just been really baked.

I ended up buying herijuana, since I've read on here that particular strain is good for insomnia. I'll smoke some tonight. I hope I'm fortunate enough to be knocked out cold by this stuff. I also got a couple chocolate chip cookies. Good eats, and super potent.

Probably a bit far for me, and there was no receipt with what I paid for everything on it. I'm guessing I paid 50 for the 1/8 of herijuana, and 5 bucks each for the cookies. I did get the vibe that people usually make bigger purchases up there, which makes sense given their location. It was very clean and for me, that speaks volumes. I didn't get creeped out, and feel like I might get mugged on my way out the door. Overall, not a complaint to make on the place. I'd recommend it if you know what you want, and are up in the area.

GratefulMeds
01-07-2010, 02:05 AM
[quote=diamante73]Drove up to Nederland yesterday. Grateful meds was not difficult to find. I do remember when I walked into the building thinking, "the other tennants have to be able to smell this." It was definitely very noticable. I love the smell, so I felt warm and fuzzy. The girl was nice enough. Welcomed me to the dispensary, and took my credentials. Then off to the right is the bud room.

The guy wasn't rude, or impolite. Just kinda was there. I admitted that I'm not a weed snob, and really could use guidance. I mentioned i wanted an indica to help me sleep. I didn't really get any assistance, but he may have just been really baked.

Really Baked, just really really baked....

ottistoys
01-07-2010, 02:16 AM
any Durban on hand ?

GratefulMeds
01-07-2010, 02:25 AM
any Durban on hand ?

Yes sir we have Durbin

diamante73
01-07-2010, 02:44 AM
[quote=diamante73]Drove up to Nederland yesterday. Grateful meds was not difficult to find. I do remember when I walked into the building thinking, "the other tennants have to be able to smell this." It was definitely very noticable. I love the smell, so I felt warm and fuzzy. The girl was nice enough. Welcomed me to the dispensary, and took my credentials. Then off to the right is the bud room.

Really Baked, just really really baked....

HA!! I love it! I genuinely love it. I'd give up my job and work for free to learn to do what you do. I think the cookie lasted about 8 hours! Although I can't remember...

GratefulMeds
01-07-2010, 07:55 PM
[quote=GratefulMeds]

HA!! I love it! I genuinely love it. I'd give up my job and work for free to learn to do what you do. I think the cookie lasted about 8 hours! Although I can't remember...

When you were up last we were hard at work in the extremely potent muffin research lab, it was sample the product day so I apologize if I was out of it!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

lampost
01-07-2010, 09:12 PM
[quote=diamante73]

When you were up last we were hard at work in the extremely potent muffin research lab, it was sample the product day so I apologize if I was out of it!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Girl you thought he was man but he was just a muffin!
You followed him around but he don't know nothin!

lampost
01-07-2010, 09:24 PM
BEST. GUITAR. SOLO. EVER.

-on the bongo fury version that is.

lampost
01-09-2010, 10:03 PM
I had another good trip up here... probably better than my first. Got some really nice nugs up here:

Space Bomb - Really nice nugs... great spicy flavor
Lambs Bread - Been wanting to try this, again great flavor, good sativa effect
NL x Big Bud - Looks amazing! Tastes really sweet... kinda reminds me of the Jack Flash I've been getting lately... must be similar genetics?
SAGE - Eh... ok. This is not bad, but NOTHING compares to the SAGE I've been getting a bit further up the road.

I was a little concerned though when my 4 x 8ths rang up at $200... last time I was in I think it was $175. Did you guys raise your prices? Part of the appeal for me in driving up is to save some money (the other is quality nugs of course). Anyhow, it wasn't the owner (Mark?) who was helping me. I asked the guy if they raised their prices and he said no. I kinda complained a bit and he ended up only charging me $180. Just curious though if prices went up or if this new guy was just maybe confused or something?

Anyway, the NL x Big Bud was really nice. They also have clones of this right now and you can see finished product.... this sounds like a great strain to grow for those of you growers.

GratefulMeds
01-10-2010, 01:13 AM
I had another good trip up here... probably better than my first. Got some really nice nugs up here:

Space Bomb - Really nice nugs... great spicy flavor
Lambs Bread - Been wanting to try this, again great flavor, good sativa effect
NL x Big Bud - Looks amazing! Tastes really sweet... kinda reminds me of the Jack Flash I've been getting lately... must be similar genetics?
SAGE - Eh... ok. This is not bad, but NOTHING compares to the SAGE I've been getting a bit further up the road.

I was a little concerned though when my 4 x 8ths rang up at $200... last time I was in I think it was $175. Did you guys raise your prices? Part of the appeal for me in driving up is to save some money (the other is quality nugs of course). Anyhow, it wasn't the owner (Mark?) who was helping me. I asked the guy if they raised their prices and he said no. I kinda complained a bit and he ended up only charging me $180. Just curious though if prices went up or if this new guy was just maybe confused or something?

Anyway, the NL x Big Bud was really nice. They also have clones of this right now and you can see finished product.... this sounds like a great strain to grow for those of you growers.

He was probably confused from eating our eatables and sampling bud all day! We are sorry for the miss-cue 1/2 's are always a 175:thumbsup::thumbsup:

lampost
01-15-2010, 04:07 AM
Hey do you guys have any more Space Bomb in?

Also, do you still have any clones, specifically NL x Big Bud?

palerider7777
01-15-2010, 07:02 PM
hey great can you post a list of all the seed pks and clones you have right now? any clone only sour d?any headband,medicine man,g13/widow,or cm??

GratefulMeds
01-18-2010, 01:41 AM
We do have some big bud X Northern Lights clones in. But they may go fast. Call and ask before you head up. THANKS

FarmerSteve
01-23-2010, 08:58 PM
A full review is coming, but let's just say I am IMPRESSED with GM and am happy I made the spur of the moment trip up there yesterday. I worked with Mike, and he made it WELL worth the drive. If I'm going to get taken care of the way I was yesterday, at this point in the game, it would be hard to go anywhere else, even considering the 1 hour + drive each way (traffic was a bit rough)

That's how cool and generous they were, and the med quality was A+.

FarmerSteve
01-24-2010, 08:14 AM
I don't suppose there's any point to a "full review", but I'd like to add a few thoughts about GM and the meds I picked up from them yesterday.

I grabbed a little bit of Bubble Gum, Sour D, and Harijauna (sp?)

All three are beautiful. I've had Sour-D at a few places and it was NOTHING like this. The smell is awesome, and the high as good. My favorite strain along with CCF's Cantaloupe Haze.

The Bubble gum is of course tasty, and cured and dried to perfection, as they all are. The effects of this have varied. Yesterday I was pretty chill on it, but today it got a little racy before settling in. The state we're in means so much, but I'll keep trying this out. It feels good to finally have a strain that you were dying to try years ago. So I scratched one off my "Weed Bucket List" :thumbsup: And that felt good.

And finally, the Harijuana is just sublime. Unique odor, beautiful taste with strawberry cream and lavender showing up, and a laid back, "let's giggle and then take a nap" type of a high. This is right up there too.

Again, it's quite a pull for a lot of us, and US 36 and Boulder traffic can be a pain, but I'm VERY pleased that I got up there. And I want to thank Mike again for being so kind, talk about making our day.
:hippy:

GratefulMeds
02-02-2010, 12:17 AM
Sage $300.00 Sour Diesel $325.00 Purple Power $250.00 AK-47 $300.00 and 80 other strains always $350.00 or under. Ask for our special sour D that's kept in back for a really special treat. These prices are good through Feb.

DirtayeSanchez
02-02-2010, 01:05 AM
Visited GM again because of the good medicine and the great deals I was used to getting from Mark.

Things have changed for me.

I knew there was supposedly a new guy and was instantly nervous. "Maybe he won't be giving out the deals Mark was," I thought.

Well, I don't know if prices have gone up. I can tell you that the weights aren't as generous as they were with Mark. At least they weren't for me and my buddy.

We kind of ribbed him a little and pointed out that "the other guy" was pretty generous.

He did weigh our meds out ~.5 grams heavy on an eighth. But we each bought 2 or 3 eighths.

He was like, "C'mon I hooked you up! should I take some out?"

This was all in good fun but a big contrast to my other experiences here.

So, at $50/8th I will be a lot more reluctant to drive up. The guys down here in Denver are equal or cheaper considering drive time, IMHO.

Sorry to say cuz I loved GM. But who doesn't like getting a bartender with a heavy pour? Usually, just the Bar!

lampost
02-02-2010, 01:26 AM
Visited GM again because of the good medicine and the great deals I was used to getting from Mark.

Things have changed for me.

I knew there was supposedly a new guy and was instantly nervous. "Maybe he won't be giving out the deals Mark was," I thought.

Well, I don't know if prices have gone up. I can tell you that the weights aren't as generous as they were with Mark. At least they weren't for me and my buddy.

We kind of ribbed him a little and pointed out that "the other guy" was pretty generous.

He did weigh our meds out ~.5 grams heavy on an eighth. But we each bought 2 or 3 eighths.

He was like, "C'mon I hooked you up! should I take some out?"

This was all in good fun but a big contrast to my other experiences here.

So, at $50/8th I will be a lot more reluctant to drive up. The guys down here in Denver are equal or cheaper considering drive time, IMHO.

Sorry to say cuz I loved GM. But who doesn't like getting a bartender with a heavy pour? Usually, just the Bar!

That sucks man...

Doesn't that Mark guy work there anymore? He didn't seem too happy working there... maybe just running it now? I don't blame him.

Yeah I went up awhile back and got a 1/2oz and "the new guy" said $200. I bitched and moaned and he gave me $20 back... but it sounds like you only get the deals now for ozs. Yeah and Mark used to weigh them like a gram heavy...

pfunk211
02-02-2010, 05:18 PM
i just finished a couple of clones i got from grateful meds- a sour d and a bubblegum X blueberry- that are super fire.
one kid told me yesterday that the bubbleberry smelled and tasted like breakfast. knowing that it's the most important meal of the day, i knew we'd done well.
the sour d is , according to both mark and my taste buds, the same that is in his jars; out-goddamned-standing.
i've said it before and i'll say it again- great job, GM. i like your work.

GratefulMeds
02-02-2010, 07:46 PM
That sucks man...

Doesn't that Mark guy work there anymore? He didn't seem too happy working there... maybe just running it now? I don't blame him.

Yeah I went up awhile back and got a 1/2oz and "the new guy" said $200. I bitched and moaned and he gave me $20 back... but it sounds like you only get the deals now for ozs. Yeah and Mark used to weigh them like a gram heavy...

take it easy boy's I have just been out sick, working 7 days a week for 6 months at a time will do that to a person, but I have drank enough tincture and had lots of vitamin C and I am back in the game. ask for the special D the next time you come up.

M

GratefulMeds
02-26-2010, 05:15 PM
We Have Chemdog, Northern Lights/big bud, Maui, Blueberry/Bubblegum, Bubblegum, Dairy Queen and Jack the Ripper Clones for $25.00 prices drops with orders over a dozen.:stoned:

FarmerSteve
03-02-2010, 12:22 AM
Hey Mark, do you all have any bubble hash in? Any other items I might need to know about? And will you be there tomorrow? Not to sound nit picky, but you made the time, money, and wear and tear on my car to come up there worth the investment last time. For what I have to put in, I'd rather see you :thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
03-02-2010, 01:51 AM
just a bit of bubble most likely gone by the time you come by, should have another batch whipped up in a couple of days. Give the other guys and gals a chance man, just mention you make a bit of a drive and I have hooked you up without hurting anyone's feelings. Everybody tries really hard to always make it worth the drive, but not everyone behind the counter owns the place so they really don't feel right about getting crazy on weighing things over, even though I have spoke with them about it.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

FarmerSteve
03-02-2010, 06:33 AM
That totally makes sense, and I don't want to sound like an ingrate.

As soon as you have more bubble, will you please let me know in this thread? What would you guess as to when I should check in?

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you again :thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
03-03-2010, 01:40 AM
We got more bubble!

pfunk211
03-03-2010, 05:53 AM
that blueberry/bubblegum, if it's from the same plant i got a clone a few months ago, is no joke.
i guess it could be a joke, with a very sticky and stinky punchline that leaves your eyes crossed.
got a bit curing up right now....

enjoying the hell out of the triple berry kush hash and the purple grape ape buds.

good stuff!

ThaiBuddhaMan
03-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Grateful - I'm finally going to get a chance to check out your place this weekend (coming from E Denver). We met at the health fair a few months back. Coming up for Frozen Days on Saturday. Will you be open or participating in the festivities?

GratefulMeds
03-03-2010, 09:35 PM
that blueberry/bubblegum, if it's from the same plant i got a clone a few months ago, is no joke.
i guess it could be a joke, with a very sticky and stinky punchline that leaves your eyes crossed.
got a bit curing up right now....

enjoying the hell out of the triple berry kush hash and the purple grape ape buds.

good stuff!

We have renamed it as GM-1, we are offering some of our own crosses of strains we have done ourselves, look for future experiments to be released soon.

GratefulMeds
03-03-2010, 09:37 PM
Grateful - I'm finally going to get a chance to check out your place this weekend (coming from E Denver). We met at the health fair a few months back. Coming up for Frozen Days on Saturday. Will you be open or participating in the festivities?

We will be open from Noon until 6pm Friday and Saturday. we are closing early for the Furthur shows. We are sponsoring:thumbsup::thumbsup: a contestant in the coffin race.

pfunk211
03-04-2010, 06:36 AM
blueberry/bubblegum, aka gm-1???

whatever it is, i'm in awe of it just hanging there all sticky and gooey and stiiiinky!

god, i love that stink!

got any in your jars? maybe i'll bring some by in a couple of weeks......

denverbear
03-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Do you have a vaporizer bar on-site to see which meds work better on pain and such ??? I am planning on comming up Friday and do you have an address so I can plug it into my GPS ??
thanks...finally gonna try to make the drive up there to check out the nice recomendations I hear about from other posters

denverbear
03-04-2010, 07:45 PM
also do you take Credit cards ????

TheReleafCenter
03-04-2010, 09:25 PM
Hey GM, the guys from G-Nutz stopped in yesterday and dropped off some samples, mentioned that you carry their peanut butter. Is it any good? Do your patients like it?

ThaiBuddhaMan
03-06-2010, 11:01 AM
I've tried their peanut butter. Not my thing but wasn't bad. I'm sure others like it though.

GratefulMeds
03-06-2010, 10:03 PM
Hey GM, the guys from G-Nutz stopped in yesterday and dropped off some samples, mentioned that you carry their peanut butter. Is it any good? Do your patients like it?

I am not that stoked on it and it is not a fast seller in our market:cool:

dankzilla86
03-07-2010, 04:23 PM
what are sum of the best strains u have right now thanks and god bless

MEDEDCANNABIS
03-07-2010, 05:06 PM

it aint all marching bands and parades out here. i feel for ya all that does not have mmj. however it gets you noticed more and the feds start mounting offensives more. this is the way to go but its not without casualties.

meded so you can mededicate to mededitate

ThaiBuddhaMan
03-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Grateful,
Stopped in on Sat. Picked up some Blowfish & Space Bomb clones, along with with some Crystal Rain. Great selection of meds, almost overwhelming! Personnel were friendly & helpful, though maybe they could of been a little more helpful when it came to selecting meds. Maybe ask a customer what effects are desired and then guide them from there by pulling a few jars down. Just a helpful suggestion.

p.s. - Loved the Vincent Van Ganja (I think thats what it was) poster on the wall behind the desk. Wouldn't mind getting one of those myself!

lampost
03-07-2010, 08:35 PM
^that Space Bomb was one of my favorite smokes! So tasty! Its definitely turned me onto Subcool gear...

That's awesome they have clones. GM do you plan on having those Space Bomb clones regularly/occasionally OR do you think they'll be a thing of the past soon?

Man, he's got a sweet guitar collection up there too! I thought I saw a Nick Mason autograph (Pink Floyd drummer) but don't know. Couldn't read any other autographs but its a sweet-ass collection.

GratefulMeds
03-08-2010, 07:29 PM
^that Space Bomb was one of my favorite smokes! So tasty! Its definitely turned me onto Subcool gear...

That's awesome they have clones. GM do you plan on having those Space Bomb clones regularly/occasionally OR do you think they'll be a thing of the past soon?

Man, he's got a sweet guitar collection up there too! I thought I saw a Nick Mason autograph (Pink Floyd drummer) but don't know. Couldn't read any other autographs but its a sweet-ass collection.

we will have space bomb often as well as many other subcool strains,

yes that was a Nick Mason signigture along with the rest of the band, there is also a signed Clapton, rolling stones, led zepplin, Paul McCartney, The Who, Stevie Ray and a few others.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
03-08-2010, 07:33 PM
what are sum of the best strains u have right now thanks and god bless

Sour Diesel, Space Bomb, Grape Ape, Northern Lights/Big Bud, Blue Dragon, Chemdog to name a few.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

FarmerSteve
03-08-2010, 07:38 PM
Is that Sour D, "that" Sour-D, do you all still have bubble, and what time do you close?

Peace guys.

lampost
03-08-2010, 08:26 PM
we will have space bomb often as well as many other subcool strains,

yes that was a Nick Mason signigture along with the rest of the band, there is also a signed Clapton, rolling stones, led zepplin, Paul McCartney, The Who, Stevie Ray and a few others.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

WOW! I'm envious. I can't believe I missed the rest. I guess Mason was the only one who signed his name legibly. LOL!
On another note, looks like I need to get back up for the Space Bomb.

GratefulMeds
03-08-2010, 11:38 PM
Is that Sour D, "that" Sour-D, do you all still have bubble, and what time do you close?

Peace guys.

It isn't "that" but it's close, we do have a bit of hash.

Colodonmed
03-09-2010, 02:51 PM
Hi and heads up, I sent you guys an email last week about the seed packs, you responded no problem, but this am I got an email from your email address with the following scam message :Hello,

How are you doing? hope all is well with you, i am sorry that i didn't inform you about my traveling to England for a Seminar.

I need a favor from you as soon as you receive this e-mail because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept i will like you to assist me with a loan urgently. I will be needing the sum of $2,500 to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.

I will appreciate whatever you can afford to help me with, I'll pay you back as soon as i return. Kindly let me know if you can be of help? so that i can send you the details to use when sending the money Transfer.

Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

Mark

So it appears someone got your email and is using it.

ottistoys
03-09-2010, 03:08 PM
I recieved the same one.

pfunk211
03-09-2010, 05:01 PM
me too

FarmerSteve
03-09-2010, 07:44 PM
Just want to say that I ran up to Nederland yesterday to grab some Space Bomb, and even though they were already out, I got hooked up REALLY nicely with some Cherry Lime. I dig this strain, it just hits me as old school in a way. Reminds me of what my mom and them would call "Ses" back when I was little and they'd get a hook up for "the good stuff".

Thanks guys!

GratefulMeds
03-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Hi and heads up, I sent you guys an email last week about the seed packs, you responded no problem, but this am I got an email from your email address with the following scam message :Hello,

How are you doing? hope all is well with you, i am sorry that i didn't inform you about my traveling to England for a Seminar.

I need a favor from you as soon as you receive this e-mail because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept i will like you to assist me with a loan urgently. I will be needing the sum of $2,500 to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.

I will appreciate whatever you can afford to help me with, I'll pay you back as soon as i return. Kindly let me know if you can be of help? so that i can send you the details to use when sending the money Transfer.

Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

Mark

So it appears someone got your email and is using it.

We have regained control of our email, sorry for the hassles and I hope no one is sending funds over seas. the bastards deleted my contacts so I have been scrambling to email everyone to let them know what happened.

GratefulMeds
03-11-2010, 09:11 PM
SpaceBomb
Bubblegum
Jack the Ripper
Dairy Queen
Maui
HeadBand
Blowfish
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
03-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Just want to say that I ran up to Nederland yesterday to grab some Space Bomb, and even though they were already out, I got hooked up REALLY nicely with some Cherry Lime. I dig this strain, it just hits me as old school in a way. Reminds me of what my mom and them would call "Ses" back when I was little and they'd get a hook up for "the good stuff".

Thanks guys!

Hey we just cut down some more SpaceBomb last night, you might want to email or call so we can contact you when it's done curing.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Denvertoad
03-11-2010, 09:50 PM
...you might want to email or call so we can contact you when it's done curing...

What's the average cure time after cutting?

Thanks for the heads up w/ regards to the SB. Will shoot an email shortly. :thumbsup:

FarmerSteve
03-11-2010, 09:51 PM
SWEET!

Where can I contact you guys at, and what are you guessing as far as a timeframe?

GratefulMeds
03-11-2010, 11:36 PM
SWEET!

Where can I contact you guys at, and what are you guessing as far as a timeframe?

Grateful Meds - Medical Marijuana Dispensory in Nederland, Colorado (http://www.gratefulmedsinned.com)
[email protected]
303 258 7703:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

FunkeeNuggz
03-13-2010, 04:15 AM
Grateful Meds seems to be the best place to go. I'll be calling Boulder my home as of May 14 and by the way everyone talks, this will be my place to go the second I get my paperwork and card squared away. Do you guys have a doctor on-site or do you do referrals? I'm sorry if this has been asked already.

hizeman
03-15-2010, 02:13 PM
Hey GM,

I'm in Estes and looked on Mapquest and discovered it only about an hour's drive to Nederland from here. It's 50 minutes to Loveland.

What do you think you'll have as a special Tues. or Wed?

Also, any good mexican food places in town you can recommend?

Thanks... :thumbsup:

mesinco
03-15-2010, 02:36 PM
I am newly approved about a month now, 54 year old married guy, and just visited Grateful Meds this past weekend and loved it. I live in Frederick and it is about a 45 mile drive but well worth it. Nice folks, great meds - owners were away I was told this weekend past but I look forward to meeting them my next visit. I got some nice sage, a few strains of hawaiian, some lemon skunk, etc. and am enjoying and benefitting from them all.

My wife and I like the Nepalese (I believe?) restaurant in Ned for a great Indian buffet to go along with a visit to Grateful Meds. I don't know about mexican...

All in all what a nice way to spend a few hours on a Saturday - cruise to Ned with wife and 5 year old son - stop and get some meds, have a nice lunch, perhaps stop and hike or relax somewhere on ride down Canyon road coming back. Thanks for helping create oasis's of cool in these turbulent times, Grateful Meds!

Michael

GratefulMeds
03-15-2010, 11:34 PM
Grateful Meds seems to be the best place to go. I'll be calling Boulder my home as of May 14 and by the way everyone talks, this will be my place to go the second I get my paperwork and card squared away. Do you guys have a doctor on-site or do you do referrals? I'm sorry if this has been asked already.

We have a great Doctor we use that has an office here in Ned:
Dr. Michael Camarata
303 258 3089:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
03-15-2010, 11:37 PM
Hey GM,

I'm in Estes and looked on Mapquest and discovered it only about an hour's drive to Nederland from here. It's 50 minutes to Loveland.

What do you think you'll have as a special Tues. or Wed?

Also, any good mexican food places in town you can recommend?

Thanks... :thumbsup:

Everything but Mexican, except maybe a burrito at the PI could be considered close, but many other great spots, Katmandu, Back Country Pizza, 1st Street Pub etc etc:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
03-15-2010, 11:42 PM
I am newly approved about a month now, 54 year old married guy, and just visited Grateful Meds this past weekend and loved it. I live in Frederick and it is about a 45 mile drive but well worth it. Nice folks, great meds - owners were away I was told this weekend past but I look forward to meeting them my next visit. I got some nice sage, a few strains of hawaiian, some lemon skunk, etc. and am enjoying and benefitting from them all.

My wife and I like the Nepalese (I believe?) restaurant in Ned for a great Indian buffet to go along with a visit to Grateful Meds. I don't know about mexican...

All in all what a nice way to spend a few hours on a Saturday - cruise to Ned with wife and 5 year old son - stop and get some meds, have a nice lunch, perhaps stop and hike or relax somewhere on ride down Canyon road coming back. Thanks for helping create oasis's of cool in these turbulent times, Grateful Meds!

Michael

We appreciate the visit and kind words, and we are really glad you had time to eat and check out Nederland, thanks again.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
03-19-2010, 08:09 PM
Dear Rep. Levy,

Mark A. Rose RPSGT
xx xxxxxxx xx
Nederland Colorado 80466

I understand that the Colorado House Judiciary Committee will vote this Monday on HB 1284, a bill that would regulate medical marijuana dispensaries.
Please do not discriminate against citizens that have been victimized by an unjust drug war and disastrous national policy on Marijuana. I myself have over 20 years experience in the medical sciences working in Cardiopulmonary, Nuerodiagnostics, Polysomnography, Emergency Medicine and have managed Sleep Laboratories. But I also have a felony conviction for possession of Marijuana. Please do not discriminate against me by not allowing me to own my Dispensary in Nederland, or even be allowed to grow for others or myself. ( I too am I MMJ Patient from a severe neck injury resulting in my neck being fused). I thought when a person has been convicted of a crime, sentenced by a judge and served their time that they had paid their debt to society. Please do not penalize me twice for a crime. I just don't think that is what the authors of our constitution had in mind.
I urge you to keep patients needs in mind. Please do not restrict where patients can live or force them to give up their right to grow, if they choose to designate a caregiver.
Please do not let cities ban dispensaries. Patients get sick in all corners of Colorado and dispensaries should be allowed to service patients in their home communities.
Finally, please let veterans with PTSD have access to medical marijuana. I work with several Vets that have PTSD which I relate with very well since I have the same diagnosis. And Medical Marijuana works wonders for controlling symptoms.

Sincerely,

Mark A. Rose RPSGT

Please write and call your Rep's and let them know how you feel about HB-1284

GratefulMeds
03-20-2010, 01:37 AM
We have Sweet Tooth and Crystal Rain for $300.00 a Zip tax is always included.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Other Killer deals on Zips starting at $250.00:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
03-25-2010, 05:58 PM
Sweet Dreams $300.00
Maui $300.00
Crystal Rain $300.00
Purple Power $200.00
Sage $300.00
AK-47 $300.00

GratefulMeds
03-25-2010, 06:01 PM
SpaceBomb, Jack the Ripper & Dairy Queen will be on the shelves this weekend!

Most likely Saturday.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

FarmerSteve
03-25-2010, 07:36 PM
Hey GM, please drop me an email when I can head up, I can't wait to try the SB.

GratefulMeds
03-25-2010, 08:10 PM
Hey GM, please drop me an email when I can head up, I can't wait to try the SB.

We lost allot of our contacts, can you email us and we will get with you as soon as it's in.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

diamante73
03-25-2010, 10:02 PM
what do ya'll have in this week (coming up tomorrow) in the way of clones?

GratefulMeds
03-26-2010, 12:30 AM
what do ya'll have in this week (coming up tomorrow) in the way of clones?

Space Bomb
Maui
Dairy Queen
HeadBand

GratefulMeds
03-26-2010, 07:27 PM
Blackberry $325.00:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
03-27-2010, 07:13 PM
Spacebomb is back on the shelf but it wont last long. also Jack the Ripper and Dairy Queen.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
03-28-2010, 09:33 PM
We have more Grape Ape and Connie Chong!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
03-29-2010, 09:16 PM
In response to your many requests. Starting April 21st Grateful Meds will be open everyday from 9am to 9PM.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

FarmerSteve
03-29-2010, 11:40 PM
Nice move!

GratefulMeds
04-05-2010, 04:19 PM
Herijuana $300.00 oz. $40.00 1/8.

Triple Berry Kush $300.00 oz. $40.00 1/8

AK-47 275.00 oz $40.00 1/8

Sage 275.00 oz. $35.00 1/8

Island Sweet Skunk $300.00oz. $40.00 1/8

pfunk211
04-06-2010, 01:39 AM
my customer service skills match my green thumbs and product knowledge if you should find yourself in need of someone to man the counter through your new hours.

GratefulMeds
04-10-2010, 01:50 AM
We have run out of the Island Sweet Skunk & AK-47

We still have these left for our April Sale:

GratefulMeds
04-11-2010, 01:37 AM
We have revised our April Sale!

Blue Dragon $300.00oz. $40.00 1/8

Critical Mass $300.00oz. $40.00 1/8

:jointsmile::jointsmile::jointsmile:

lampost
04-11-2010, 01:40 AM
Nice, I haven't seen Critical Mass around for awhile. Can you guys come across clones of that? Seems like a good medical strain. I've heard it's a great yielder (hence the name) and I was extremely impressed with the Critical Mass I got from D9 back in Nov-Dec '09.

GratefulMeds
04-12-2010, 06:13 PM
Nice, I haven't seen Critical Mass around for awhile. Can you guys come across clones of that? Seems like a good medical strain. I've heard it's a great yielder (hence the name) and I was extremely impressed with the Critical Mass I got from D9 back in Nov-Dec '09.

I should have some clones of it in a couple of weeks.

adkben
04-12-2010, 11:37 PM
Just went to Grateful Meds this afternoon for the 387th time and I must say it's still as good as the 1st day I went there. the grape ape, tangerine haze, JTR, DQ, and Sour D were notably excellent. No wait time and they always hook it up!! They've got some super potent edibles right now too and even some take and bake pepperoni pizzas (medicated) ! Thanks again Mark and your joint recommendation was incredible! (half sour D, half grape ape...sour grapes..) :jointsmile:

GratefulMeds
04-13-2010, 08:10 PM
Just went to Grateful Meds this afternoon for the 387th time and I must say it's still as good as the 1st day I went there. the grape ape, tangerine haze, JTR, DQ, and Sour D were notably excellent. No wait time and they always hook it up!! They've got some super potent edibles right now too and even some take and bake pepperoni pizzas (medicated) ! Thanks again Mark and your joint recommendation was incredible! (half sour D, half grape ape...sour grapes..) :jointsmile:

Thanks for the shout out. Glad you liked the sour grapes joint mix, we appreciate your business. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
04-13-2010, 08:20 PM
Blue Dragon $300.00
Krytical Mass $300.00
Herijuana $300.00
triple Berry Kush $300.00
Sage $275.00
Sour Diesel $350.00
Space bomb $350.00
Dairy Queen $350.00
Jack The Ripper $350.00
Biker Blue $350.00
Grape Ape $350.00
White Widow $350.00
Chocolope $350.00
Maui $350.00
Tangerine Haze $350.00
Northern Light x Big Bud $350.00
White Rhino $350.00
Chemdog $350.00
Mango $350.00
Hong Kong $350.00
Big Buddha Cheese $350.00

and several other strains from $200.00 to $350.00:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

palerider7777
04-13-2010, 09:24 PM
my customer service skills match my green thumbs and product knowledge if you should find yourself in need of someone to man the counter through your new hours.

nice let me know i'll be 1 of you're first customers....:dance:

GratefulMeds
04-13-2010, 10:00 PM
Blue Dragon $300.00
Krytical Mass $300.00
Herijuana $300.00
triple Berry Kush $300.00
Sage $275.00
Sour Diesel $350.00
Space bomb $350.00
Dairy Queen $350.00
Jack The Ripper $350.00
Biker Blue $350.00
Grape Ape $350.00
White Widow $350.00
Chocolope $350.00
Maui $350.00
Tangerine Haze $350.00
Northern Light x Big Bud $350.00
White Rhino $350.00
Chemdog $350.00
Mango $350.00
Hong Kong $350.00
Big Buddha Cheese $350.00

and several other strains from $200.00 to $350.00:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Forgot to Mention that the Durban is extra special this batch.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

mesinco
04-14-2010, 03:54 PM
I have been up once before and would love a regular variety of your high end meds. I'm tending toward high end bud of late and you look like you have a nice selection at what seems a better price than I am finding in Boulder by quite a bit if $350 ozs is your high end?

GratefulMeds
04-22-2010, 05:47 PM
I have been up once before and would love a regular variety of your high end meds. I'm tending toward high end bud of late and you look like you have a nice selection at what seems a better price than I am finding in Boulder by quite a bit if $350 ozs is your high end?

Never over $350.00 per zip have many that are $300.00 or less. stop by new hours are 9AM to 9PM Everyday:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
04-23-2010, 03:54 PM
Herijuana $300.00oz $40.00 1/8

Triple Berry Kush $300.00oz $40.00 1/8

Sage $275.00oz $35.00 1/8

Purple Cheese $275.00oz $35.00 1/8

Hash $15.00 gr.

We also have Space Bomb, Dairy Queen, Jack The Ripper, Island Sweet Skunk, Sour Diesel and many many more!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
04-28-2010, 04:54 PM
They have rammed through HB-1284, which will close down 80% of the current dispensaries. Creating huge (Walmart Style) mega dispensaries. Vendors will be a thing of the past. They have destroyed what we have created by passing a bad unconstitutional law. I suggest we start working on Gov. Bill Ritter to veto this bill if & before it passes the full house.

Grateful Meds whole business model is to help support the local economy by using local growers, To Help the Patients by passing on our low over head to them by keeping prices from $200.00 to $350.00 per ounce. And to help dispensaries when they need extra product. With a $35,000.00 fee and additional $10,000.00 for each grow I have off site. there would be no possible way of maintaining these prices. I'll go out of business before I have to start ripping people off for their medicine.

The State Legislature is selling your constitutional rights to the highest bidder! If your waiting for the other guy to do something he is! He busy Selling You Out!:mad:

GratefulMeds
04-28-2010, 04:57 PM
HB1284 Passes - Sad Day for Colorado Patients

1-877-420-4205

{Denver} -- The Colorado state Senate Local Government Committee took hours
of testimony yesterday on HB1284. One of the bill's sponsors, Sen. Chris
Romer (D-Denver), was quoted in several articles yesterday saying that the
bill is designed to shut down 80% of caregiving businesses in Colorado. The
Committee hearing started at 2pm and finally adjourned at 11:30pm. The
Committee voted in favor of HB1284 and some of its last minute amendments
by a vote of 6 to 0, with Senator Cadman absent.

Laura Kriho of the Cannabis Therapy Institute says, "This is a sad day for
patients. Not only have they been sold out by their lawmakers, but they
have been sold out by well-funded dispensaries, and they have been sold out
by so-called patient rights groups. This bill will destroy patients' access
to their medicine, drive prices up, and force patients back into the black
market. The will of the voters has been ignored once again by lawmakers,
and sick and dying Colorado citizens will suffer."

"This is taking patient rights back over 100 years," says Timothy Tipton, a
patient advocate with the Rocky Mountain Caregivers Cooperative "Things are
going in the wrong direction. Patients in the 1800s had better access to
cannabis medicine than they will under this new law."

In a departure from hearings in other committees, the Local Government
Committee Chair, Sen. Gail Schwartz (D-Snowmass), allowed disabled patients
to testify first. This was followed by several hours of testimony from law
enforcement, including the District Attorney for Adams and Broomfield
Counties, the District Attorney for El Paso and Teller Counties, the
District Attorney for Jefferson and Gilpin Counties, the County Sheriffs of
Colorado, the Colorado Chiefs of Police Association, the North Metro Drug
Task force, and more. Most of the law enforcement testified against the
bill, saying that they didn't believe the "dispensary model" was allowed
under Colorado's medical marijuana constitutional amendment.

Several representatives of Coloradans for Medical Marijuana Regulation, a
lobbying group hired by a handful of well-funded dispensaries who have been
"working with" Senator Romer on gaining concessions friendly to big
business. CMMR testified in favor of HB1284, but was against a dozen or so
last-minute amendments to the bill that Senator Romer surprised them with
that morning. Also testifying on the CMMR team was Brian Vicente from
Sensible Colorado, an organization which claims to be in support of patient
rights. Sensible asked for several amendments, but overall was satisfied
with the bill that would eliminate 80% of patient's caregivers, force
prices up, and force patients to use only one dispensary for their
medicine.

Laura Kriho, the director of the Cannabis Therapy Institute, urged the
Committee to kill HB1284 and urged lawmakers to form a statewide commission
to study programs that have been working locally and recommend a bill that
had a broad base of support. Mark Simon, an activist with the disabled
community, testified that neither Sen. Romer nor anyone else had reached
out to the disabled community to get their input on the bill.

Others who gave testimony against HB1284 were attorneys Robert J. Corry,
Jr. and Lauren Davis; Laurel Alterman, owner of Altermeds dispensary in
Louisville; Miguel Lopez of Mile High NORML; Robert Chase of Colorado
Coalition of Patients and Caregivers; and the Colorado Springs Medical
Marijuana Council. The mountain contingent was well-represented with
Kathleen Chippi, owner of One Brown Mouse dispensary in Nederland; Jessica
LaRoux of Twirling Hippy Confections and Mark Rose of Grateful Meds
dispensary in Nederland all testifying eloquently against the bill.

The bill now moves to the Senate Appropriations Committee and then will be
voted on by the full Senate. CTI is urging patient rights supporters to
contact their state senators and urge them to vote No on HB1284.
Cannabis Therapy Institutue - Medical Cannabis (Marijuana) Research, Education and Advocacy in Colorado (http://www.cannabistherapyinstitute.com/advocacy/contact.colorado.state.legislature.html)

---
Provided as a Public Service by the:
Cannabis Therapy Institute
P.O. Box 19084
Boulder, CO 80308
Phone: 877-420-4205
Web: Cannabis Therapy Institutue - Medical Cannabis (Marijuana) Research, Education and Advocacy in Colorado (http://www.cannabistherapyinstitute.com)
Email: [email protected]

palerider7777
04-28-2010, 05:09 PM
HB1284 Passes - Sad Day for Colorado Patients

1-877-420-4205

{Denver} -- The Colorado state Senate Local Government Committee took hours
of testimony yesterday on HB1284. One of the bill's sponsors, Sen. Chris
Romer (D-Denver), was quoted in several articles yesterday saying that the
bill is designed to shut down 80% of caregiving businesses in Colorado. The
Committee hearing started at 2pm and finally adjourned at 11:30pm. The
Committee voted in favor of HB1284 and some of its last minute amendments
by a vote of 6 to 0, with Senator Cadman absent.

Laura Kriho of the Cannabis Therapy Institute says, "This is a sad day for
patients. Not only have they been sold out by their lawmakers, but they
have been sold out by well-funded dispensaries, and they have been sold out
by so-called patient rights groups. This bill will destroy patients' access
to their medicine, drive prices up, and force patients back into the black
market. The will of the voters has been ignored once again by lawmakers,
and sick and dying Colorado citizens will suffer."

"This is taking patient rights back over 100 years," says Timothy Tipton, a
patient advocate with the Rocky Mountain Caregivers Cooperative "Things are
going in the wrong direction. Patients in the 1800s had better access to
cannabis medicine than they will under this new law."

In a departure from hearings in other committees, the Local Government
Committee Chair, Sen. Gail Schwartz (D-Snowmass), allowed disabled patients
to testify first. This was followed by several hours of testimony from law
enforcement, including the District Attorney for Adams and Broomfield
Counties, the District Attorney for El Paso and Teller Counties, the
District Attorney for Jefferson and Gilpin Counties, the County Sheriffs of
Colorado, the Colorado Chiefs of Police Association, the North Metro Drug
Task force, and more. Most of the law enforcement testified against the
bill, saying that they didn't believe the "dispensary model" was allowed
under Colorado's medical marijuana constitutional amendment.

Several representatives of Coloradans for Medical Marijuana Regulation, a
lobbying group hired by a handful of well-funded dispensaries who have been
"working with" Senator Romer on gaining concessions friendly to big
business. CMMR testified in favor of HB1284, but was against a dozen or so
last-minute amendments to the bill that Senator Romer surprised them with
that morning. Also testifying on the CMMR team was Brian Vicente from
Sensible Colorado, an organization which claims to be in support of patient
rights. Sensible asked for several amendments, but overall was satisfied
with the bill that would eliminate 80% of patient's caregivers, force
prices up, and force patients to use only one dispensary for their
medicine.

Laura Kriho, the director of the Cannabis Therapy Institute, urged the
Committee to kill HB1284 and urged lawmakers to form a statewide commission
to study programs that have been working locally and recommend a bill that
had a broad base of support. Mark Simon, an activist with the disabled
community, testified that neither Sen. Romer nor anyone else had reached
out to the disabled community to get their input on the bill.

Others who gave testimony against HB1284 were attorneys Robert J. Corry,
Jr. and Lauren Davis; Laurel Alterman, owner of Altermeds dispensary in
Louisville; Miguel Lopez of Mile High NORML; Robert Chase of Colorado
Coalition of Patients and Caregivers; and the Colorado Springs Medical
Marijuana Council. The mountain contingent was well-represented with
Kathleen Chippi, owner of One Brown Mouse dispensary in Nederland; Jessica
LaRoux of Twirling Hippy Confections and Mark Rose of Grateful Meds
dispensary in Nederland all testifying eloquently against the bill.

The bill now moves to the Senate Appropriations Committee and then will be
voted on by the full Senate. CTI is urging patient rights supporters to
contact their state senators and urge them to vote No on HB1284.
Cannabis Therapy Institutue - Medical Cannabis (Marijuana) Research, Education and Advocacy in Colorado (http://www.cannabistherapyinstitute.com/advocacy/contact.colorado.state.legislature.html)

---
Provided as a Public Service by the:
Cannabis Therapy Institute
P.O. Box 19084
Boulder, CO 80308
Phone: 877-420-4205
Web: Cannabis Therapy Institutue - Medical Cannabis (Marijuana) Research, Education and Advocacy in Colorado (http://www.cannabistherapyinstitute.com)
Email: [email protected]

i take it you will be taking the Sensible Colorado support down from your website? since they seem to be sell outs?

Colodonmed
04-28-2010, 05:17 PM
Welcome to marijuana-mart, home of the tainted meds that you have been looking for but could not find through your small locally owned mom and pops that had a sense of compassion towards their patients. We offer premium medical grade marijuana with our own " special additives " that we promise will keep patients coming back for more, ( really just look at all the folks we were able to hook with our " tobacco additives " )

Shame on the legislature and the big money dispensaries for shutting out patients and compassionate dispensary owners for the mighty dollar bill. So much for the common citizen being able to achieve that " American Dream " we all have been brainwashed to believe in. It does exist..........as long as you have the cash to buy it.

And just to set the record straight, I do not regularly shop at any dispensaries, only a few times over the last 18 months but have always supported the mom and pops when I did, but knowing many patients that do not have compassionate caregivers and are in need a safe reliable environment to obtain their medications at an affordable price as many are elderly and/ or disabled I am in full support of the small dispensary models. Good luck

palerider7777
04-28-2010, 05:26 PM
im starting to think that their is much more going on than meets the eye here.not just colorado im starting to think that they"big pharm" is using colorado as a template for whats to come in all other states.see they have to take one of the leaders of mmj and place their stamp on it and regulate the heck out of it to suite them and knock out everyone but them.then they can use that as a base for all other states to follow.

palerider7777
04-28-2010, 05:34 PM
btw what better way to knock everyone out of the loop.lets see make it med legal bring all of the underground out of the woodworks so they know who you are tell you it's legal then give you just enough rope to hang yourself.now they know who their competition is.then oust them,wait strike that i forgot im that crazy person that said just watch and see how they fuck us.i almost forgot sorry, i hate to say i told ya so.

lampost
04-28-2010, 05:39 PM
OK well I'm not for this bill at all, but I'm wondering about all this reference to big pharma and agri-companies (ADM, etc.)...

Are these companies REALLY trying to get into the MMJ industry or is this a lot of speculation? Granted it's a big market, but companies like ADM have their own stuff going on (biodegradable plastics, etc.) and I don't see them spending the time to learn to grow pot that people want to smoke... I could be entirely wrong though... who knows?

palerider7777
04-28-2010, 05:42 PM
OK well I'm not for this bill at all, but I'm wondering about all this reference to big pharma and agri-companies (ADM, etc.)...

Are these companies REALLY trying to get into the MMJ industry or is this a lot of speculation? Granted it's a big market, but companies like ADM have their own stuff going on (biodegradable plastics, etc.) and I don't see them spending the time to learn to grow pot that people want to smoke... I could be entirely wrong though... who knows?

who needs time when you can higher the best huh...

Colodonmed
04-28-2010, 05:52 PM
I know I saw or read somewhere that one of the big tobacco corps, I think R.J. Reynolds ( may be another ) purchased 50,000 acres of land in the emerald triangle I think in Humboldt county. Even a simple person like me knows that they did not purchase land in one of the best marijuana growing regions of the world to grow TOBACCO. It may have been in the trailer for " how weed won the west ", just cannot remeber right now, if I find it I will post the link

palerider7777
04-28-2010, 06:04 PM
I know I saw or read somewhere that one of the big tobacco corps, I think R.J. Reynolds ( may be another ) purchased 50,000 acres of land in the emerald triangle I think in Humboldt county. Even a simple person like me knows that they did not purchase land in one of the best marijuana growing regions of the world to grow TOBACCO. It may have been in the trailer for " how weed won the west ", just cannot remeber right now, if I find it I will post the link

yes i remember that as well.

lampost
04-28-2010, 06:22 PM

Interesting! I'd be interested to know more about BIG CORPORATIONS trying to bust into the herb supply business. Tobacco seems like the most logical to me... It would seem odd to me though if bigpharma was interested in herb... or ADM and the likes.
Tobacco companies already operate in an ethical grey area... whereas bigpharma and agbusiness try to appear ethically sound!! Although we all know they're not...

GratefulMeds
04-28-2010, 09:55 PM
i take it you will be taking the Sensible Colorado support down from your website? since they seem to be sell outs?

I just spoke with Brian Vicente this morning and he assured me that CTI is wrong on this and that he is against the Bill. I have my doubts he seems to be very cosy with Romer, but he has been a warrior in the past. Only time will tell.

GratefulMeds
04-28-2010, 09:58 PM

RJ Reynolds has "Trademarked" several strain names (Train Wreck, Purple Kush, LA Confidential) you do the math!:mad::mad::mad:

Colodonmed
04-28-2010, 11:30 PM
I just heard that last night late, caught the last end of it about trademarking the strains, and got up this am and could not find anything about it though. Do you have a link to it?

michaelnights
04-28-2010, 11:39 PM
I've seen this claim in other places on the www.

A search at the US Patent and Trademark Office for Trainwreck and Train Wreck showed -- BBK Tobacco & Foods of AZ has a trademark on trainwreck for "Cigarette paper; Cigarette papers; Cigarette rolling papers; Cigars". Otherwise, there's a long list of TM for jeans, bracelets, restaurant services, dominos (the game,) etc. under the name using both spellings.

For Purple Kush there is a line of clothing and Akrum Alrahib of Az has a mark for FLAVORED TOBACCO, CIGARS, CIGAR WRAPS AND CIGARETTES

For LA Confidential there's a make-up case, bathrobe, electronic publishing services, t-shirt, comic book and an award program.

A trademark for a tobacco product is in a completely different category than bathrobes. If someone attempted to pass off a trademark obtained for a tobacco product for cannabis or a cannabis product, or a bathrobe, it wouldn't be recognized in court, because it isn't represented by the correct category.

Cannabis, if it were legal, would have it's own unique TM category. But, as of this date cannabis is not a legal product, so there is not a TM category to register a name.

Reminder, don't believe everything you read on the www.

Colodonmed
04-29-2010, 12:00 AM
Thanks for the info

GratefulMeds
04-29-2010, 12:27 AM
I just heard that last night late, caught the last end of it about trademarking the strains, and got up this am and could not find anything about it though. Do you have a link to it?

The week in medical marijuana -- from the Marlboro man to Humboldt County | dscriber (http://dscriber.com/greenzone/1601-the-week-in-medical-marijuana-from-the-marlboro-man-to-humboldt-county.html)

pfunk211
04-29-2010, 05:17 PM
what do you guys have in the clone room these days???

GratefulMeds
04-29-2010, 09:25 PM
what do you guys have in the clone room these days???

Head Band, Island Sweet Skunk, Maui, Buddha's sister haze.

dlovejah
04-30-2010, 03:12 AM
Hey Now... :hippy: Was wondering what TGA seeds you have right now and the price...Thanks...dlj:rastasmoke:

puntacometa
04-30-2010, 03:32 AM
RJ Reynolds has "Trademarked" several strain names (Train Wreck, Purple Kush, LA Confidential) you do the math!:mad::mad::mad:

Are you absolutely sure about Trainwreck being trademarked by RJR?? The guy who used to be my caregiver and eventually agreed to teach me to grow developed the original Trainwreck strain up in NoCal back in the 80's. He handed it off to some friends when he had to bug out one day and from there it became what it became. He lives in Colorado now and he's a bit of a recluse these days but I talk to him fairly often. He will be sad to hear this.
:(

GratefulMeds
04-30-2010, 03:33 PM
Hey Now... :hippy: Was wondering what TGA seeds you have right now and the price...Thanks...dlj:rastasmoke:

Void, Vortex, Space Jill, Jacks Cleaner 2, Cleaner, Dairy Queen, agent orange, $60.00 for 10 pack specials:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

palerider7777
04-30-2010, 08:54 PM
Void, Vortex, Space Jill, Jacks Cleaner 2, Cleaner, Dairy Queen, agent orange, $60.00 for 10 pack specials:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

wow thats all you have left?then im glad i got the deep purple,jtr,spacequeen,querkle when i did.

GratefulMeds
05-04-2010, 03:10 PM
wow thats all you have left?then im glad i got the deep purple,jtr,spacequeen,querkle when i did.

We will be re-stocking TGA this week and may have another famous breeder lined up also.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
05-04-2010, 03:18 PM
Blue Bottle Bubble Hash Tinctures on sale while they last for only $35.00:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
05-05-2010, 01:10 AM
All prices include sales tax!

Herijuana $300.00 oz $40.00 1/8

Triple Berry Kush $325.00oz $40.00 1/8

Sage $275.00oz $35.00 1/8

Sour Diesel $325.00 $40.00 1/8

Blue Bottle Bubble Hash Tinctures $35.00oz

Hash from $15.00 to $20.00 a gram depending on type

Keef $10.00 gram

GratefulMeds
05-05-2010, 01:31 AM
My Head Band & Northern Lights Big Bud came out fantastic this round, for those of you that have had some of our special rounds (cherry slider,sour d, lamb's bread) before, you have to check out this HeadBand, out of this world!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ottistoys
05-05-2010, 01:37 AM
Mark,
could you hold a z of headband for me till I get up there,wed or thur.thanks-lou

GratefulMeds
05-05-2010, 02:02 AM
Mark,
could you hold a z of headband for me till I get up there,wed or thur.thanks-lou

You bet Lou, I am glad you'll get some. I have lots more coming down over the next month too.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
05-07-2010, 03:42 PM
Grape Ape, Northern Lights x Big Bud are in and are at their Dense Sticky goodness. Lots of Sales this weekend on buds, hash and tinctures.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

mesinco
05-07-2010, 04:10 PM
Mark, I will be making the drive up this weekend - my only trip thus far you were away but all else was good. I figure with what is going on it is important to support good people running dispensaries like you with my business.

Michael

GratefulMeds
05-07-2010, 04:12 PM
Thanks we appreciate it and it does help allot. I look forward to meeting you.
Mark

hizeman
05-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Thanks we appreciate it and it does help allot. I look forward to meeting you.
Mark

Hi Mark,

Can you post your weekend hours?

I'm going to try to make it this weekend...

Thanks in advance...

COzigzag
05-07-2010, 08:44 PM
I'll be picking up some seeds Saturday and maybe even some of your best bud.

Gotta try it!

:D

Dorje113
05-09-2010, 03:47 AM
I stopped by last week, maybe Wed-Thurs... picked up some Space Bomb and Sour D (Soma variety, I believe). Both are good herb and weighed very generously. Will be back to check out the headband in the next few days. Thanks! :thumbsup:

lampost
05-09-2010, 06:24 AM
for those of you that have had some of our special rounds (cherry slider,sour d, lamb's bread) before, you have to check out this HeadBand, out of this world!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Do you still have that headband in? I probably run up tomorrow for a qtr. How much does it run?

Also, did you guys get in the new stock of Subcool seeds? My buddy picked up Space Bomb seeds from another joint. Ran 6 and he said they were all male. Crazy! I told him he's gotta have a female in those last 4!

You guys mentioned you may have seeds from a new breeder? Can you say who it is? Is it Centennial or TH Seeds? Those are the only other ones I've seen around. I'm still deciding which Subcool I want the most!

Justabloke
05-09-2010, 10:42 AM

You will in time Charger. It's only a matter of time before we overcome these stupid drug laws!

b

ottistoys
05-09-2010, 02:29 PM
headband is great !!!!!!

GratefulMeds
05-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Do you still have that headband in? I probably run up tomorrow for a qtr. How much does it run?

Also, did you guys get in the new stock of Subcool seeds? My buddy picked up Space Bomb seeds from another joint. Ran 6 and he said they were all male. Crazy! I told him he's gotta have a female in those last 4!

You guys mentioned you may have seeds from a new breeder? Can you say who it is? Is it Centennial or TH Seeds? Those are the only other ones I've seen around. I'm still deciding which Subcool I want the most!

Got more headband in the jars now curing should be ready in a couple of days, promises to be just as special.
Still working the deal with the new Breeder, it is not TH but this person has been featured in high times and other pubs, if I can seal the deal we will all be really happy.

Out of the SubCool seeds I have had the pleasure to grow I really like the Dairy Queen & JTR, but I have a few more strains to go before I get through the catalogue, and everything I grew came out nice, itâ??s just a matter of yields and personal preferences on flavor and effect. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Justabloke
05-10-2010, 12:52 AM

Hey Changer

To you I send a transAmercian hello and howdy!

You know it takes a Changer to make Change. We have LOTS and LOTS of great people who came together to create chage and now after many, many years we're stating to finally see REAL change. It only takes on person to get the ball rollin'.

Could it be you? :rastabanna:

Who would have thought 5 years ago we would be sitting here having this conversation???? Wowowowow we really have come a longgggggggg way.

pklove
05-11-2010, 12:10 AM
Have any SubCool seeds/flowers in? I had some JillyBean and adored every moment with it. :)

GratefulMeds
05-11-2010, 12:39 AM
Have any SubCool seeds/flowers in? I had some JillyBean and adored every moment with it. :)

We have Space Queen, Jack the Ripper, Dairy Queen, Space Bomb on the shelves ready for your smoking pleasure.:thumbsup::jointsmile::stoned:

GratefulMeds
05-12-2010, 06:21 PM
The White Rhino and Cherry-Lime came out the best I have ever seen them, have plenty of both right and some nice Bubba Kush too.:thumbsup::jointsmile::D

GratefulMeds
05-13-2010, 12:27 AM
Head Band is Back a looking mighty Good!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
05-14-2010, 12:05 AM
We have also refreshed our supply of Space Bomb, Dairy Queen & Jack the Ripper:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::stoned:

GratefulMeds
05-16-2010, 04:13 PM
Check out the Tangerine Haze it came out fantastic, burning one now some of the best I have smoked in awhile, I thought the HeadBand came out awesome but the TH beats it.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

silverst
05-18-2010, 02:01 AM
Grateful - With the vote that passed in Ned in April to legalize effective 6/1 it follows that anyone over 21 will be able to drop by your shop and purchase, regardless of whether they are an mmj patient. Just want to confirm, if so, see you then!

canaguy27
05-18-2010, 03:00 AM
Grateful - With the vote that passed in Ned in April to legalize effective 6/1 it follows that anyone over 21 will be able to drop by your shop and purchase, regardless of whether they are an mmj patient. Just want to confirm, if so, see you then!

WHAAAAAA???? That can't be true. Is it?

GratefulMeds
05-18-2010, 03:48 PM

I am seeing Corry Wed. regarding that and some other issues. Vincente told us last night that local laws will trump State but I want a second opinion. Of course you might be able to come up and meet with the "Artist Formally Known as Grateful Meds" as long as we both have licenses I can't see what laws we are breaking according to the constitution.
Is is very tempting to sell the place and move Furthur up the mountain and get back to what I really love which is growing dank bud & playing music.

denverbear
05-18-2010, 08:58 PM
I am seeing Corry Wed. regarding that and some other issues. Vincente told us last night that local laws will trump State but I want a second opinion. Of course you might be able to come up and meet with the "Artist Formally Known as Grateful Meds" as long as we both have licenses I can't see what laws we are breaking according to the constitution.
Is is very tempting to sell the place and move Furthur up the mountain and get back to what I really love which is growing dank bud & playing music.

please do not close up shop...we need you leading the resistance and suppling the masses with excelent legal bud....my own two cents here.

copobo
05-18-2010, 09:14 PM
this is so fucked up

GratefulMeds
05-19-2010, 03:45 PM
please do not close up shop...we need you leading the resistance and suppling the masses with excelent legal bud....my own two cents here.

We are crafting a local law to basically give the State the finger, I will have to go into the background because of my Marijuana Possession Conviction in 1989. Only retreating to fight another day. I am in no way done with this we will have complete legalization in this State by 2012.
Mason Tvert: Poll: Marijuana Legalization Tops All Colorado Gubernatorial and Senate Candidates (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mason-tvert/poll-marijuana-legalizati_b_580801.html) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

COzigzag
05-19-2010, 03:56 PM
This is just depressing. Are you considering taking legal action because of the felon situation or are you just not willing to pay the fees and go through the hoops? Guess it doesn't really matter. Either way it just sucks.

Don't fade away. I enjoy your spirit!

GratefulMeds
05-19-2010, 04:00 PM
This is just depressing. Are you considering taking legal action because of the felon situation or are you just not willing to pay the fees and go through the hoops? Guess it doesn't really matter. Either way it just sucks.

Don't fade away. I enjoy your spirit!

I am screwed because of the felony ( I call it my badge of honor I got from the drug war). But the medicine will get to the people for fair prices, at least in Nederland. We have the town and Police Dept. Behind us on this. I am hoping to get the town to join a suit against the State.

Psycho4Bud
05-19-2010, 06:34 PM
I am screwed because of the felony ( I call it my badge of honor I got from the drug war). But the medicine will get to the people for fair prices, at least in Nederland. We have the town and Police Dept. Behind us on this. I am hoping to get the town to join a suit against the State.

Just received a "badge of honor" myself. I'd like to find the people behind it and shove the badge up their candy asses!!:mad:

It's like what I told one of the jailers, if I would have molested a kid I would have received less time and a lighter sentence in this county than growing some herb for myself. Well, enough of my rant.......

Have a good one!:thumbsup:

CannnaLady
05-21-2010, 09:18 PM
hey!
We're a local small/mid-sized dispensary in denver, how much do you sell your ounces of Headband for?
Thanks!

Dorje113
05-21-2010, 10:04 PM
Just received a "badge of honor" myself. I'd like to find the people behind it and shove the badge up their candy asses!!:mad:

It's like what I told one of the jailers, if I would have molested a kid I would have received less time and a lighter sentence in this county than growing some herb for myself. Well, enough of my rant.......

2 badges myself over the years, but lucky enough to wind up with deferred sentences both times, then I got my record sealed. :D

throatstick
05-21-2010, 10:15 PM

yup that is bs,2 things i hate in this world 1child molestors/killers and snitches.both of which can never be reformed and are a waste of flesh imho.

i think the best that could be done with them is use them as chum for fishing...

wow that gets me thinking about pcb i miss that place and now the shores will never be the same or atleast a very long time that sucks...

GratefulMeds
05-22-2010, 01:31 AM
LA Confidential, Sour Diesel, Northern Lights x Big Bid, Lemon Skunk and Cindy 99 all on sale now!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:fire

ottistoys
05-22-2010, 01:54 AM
Mark do still have tangerine haze avail.:jointsmile:

GratefulMeds
05-22-2010, 02:09 AM
Mark do still have tangerine haze avail.:jointsmile:

Yep still have some but going fast!:thumbsup::jointsmile::D

GratefulMeds
05-23-2010, 03:52 PM
All ounces are $300.00 no exceptions, it's our Sunday blowout Sale!
over 80 strains on sale! Chem Dog, Sour Deisel, Tangerine Haze, La Confidential, Cindy 99 and many many more

denverbear
05-23-2010, 09:36 PM
All ounces are $300.00 no exceptions, it's our Sunday blowout Sale!
over 80 strains on sale! Chem Dog, Sour Deisel, Tangerine Haze, La Confidential, Cindy 99 and many many more

I can not make it up until tues or so ...will it be too late to get the special mon or tues???

Dorje113
05-24-2010, 04:00 AM
I love the tangerine haze. Great strain...

GratefulMeds
05-24-2010, 01:18 PM
I can not make it up until tues or so ...will it be too late to get the special mon or tues???

For you no Problem I will honor it just let whoever is behind the counter we talked.

mark

denverbear
05-24-2010, 03:49 PM
For you no Problem I will honor it just let whoever is behind the counter we talked.

mark

thanks Mark....be up tues sometime...

ottistoys
05-24-2010, 08:08 PM
I love the tangerine haze. Great strain...

Tangerine haze I agree GREAT STRAIN !! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
05-25-2010, 03:24 PM
Cherry-Lime $300.00 a zip $40.00 1/8 best example of ch I have seen in awhile!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
05-25-2010, 06:22 PM
Cherry-Lime $300.00 oz.
$40.00 1/8

Northern Lights x Big Bud
$300.00 oz. $40.00 1/8

Maui $300.00 oz. $40.00 1/8

GratefulMeds
06-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Cherry-Lime $300.00 oz.
$40.00 1/8

Northern Lights x Big Bud
$300.00 oz. $40.00 1/8

Maui $300.00 oz. $40.00 1/8

The Cindy 99 has to be one of the strongest strains I have ever smoked!

Stickybooger
06-01-2010, 05:47 PM
Mark (GM) how can I contact you off Forum?

GratefulMeds
06-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Mark (GM) how can I contact you off Forum?

[email protected]

Dorje113
06-01-2010, 05:52 PM
The Cindy 99 has to be one of the strongest strains I have ever smoked!

Totally agree. Can you save me 1/2 oz? I can be up there by Thursday... :rastasmoke:

GratefulMeds
06-01-2010, 06:00 PM
Totally agree. Can you save me 1/2 oz? I can be up there by Thursday... :rastasmoke:

I'll try but call before you come up

GratefulMeds
06-01-2010, 06:06 PM

I was out in Cali. for the Furthur shows, and the Cindy 99 was a big hit with everyone we shared with.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

denverbear
06-01-2010, 06:31 PM
I was out in Cali. for the Furthur shows, and the Cindy 99 was a big hit with everyone we shared with.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

got a bag of this from u last week and it was very good....very happy...

GratefulMeds
06-03-2010, 04:38 PM
GM-1 on sale $250.00 per Zip $35.00 1/8

it's my own cross Ak-47 x Bubblegum x blueberry
very stinky:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
06-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Critical Mass $280.00 zip $35.00 1/8:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
06-05-2010, 02:06 AM
Cherry Lime $300.00 oz 40.00 1/8
Maui $300.00 oz 40.00 1/8
NL x Big Bud $300.00 oz 40.00 1/8
Critical Mass $280.00 oz 35.00 1/8
GM-1 $250.00 oz 35.00 1/8

GratefulMeds
06-05-2010, 11:04 PM
Grateful Meds will be closed at 6PM Friday 6/11 and will close at 6PM Saturday 6/12.
We are sponsoring Camp Womp'em a Hike 4 Cancer Benefit helping kids with cancer live the lives they deserve !!!! Mountain Standard Time, Smooth Money Gesture, Pete Kartsounes Band, Fizakat, Jet Edison, Rollinsville Allstars, Moonshiner, Hustle Jones, with late night sets from Doctor Phil Good(featuring Jet Edison) and In Da Puddin Panty Droppers, more artists to be announced soon !!!!! This is a small private event with a limited number of tickets available so if you want to be a part of this magical weekend don't waste anytime, there will be no walk up sales, pre sales only starting june 1st till June 11th Tickets will be available at Fire On The Mountain in Nederland Colorado, Neds newest shop and a great one !!!! Location and other info will be given to you with your ticket purchase !!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
06-09-2010, 12:29 AM
Blowfish is back! $350.00 a zip:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
06-09-2010, 04:00 PM
Grateful Meds will be closed at 6PM Friday 6/11 and will close at 6PM Saturday 6/12.
We are sponsoring Camp Womp'em a Hike 4 Cancer Benefit helping kids with cancer live the lives they deserve !!!! Mountain Standard Time, Smooth Money Gesture, Pete Kartsounes Band, Fizakat, Jet Edison, Rollinsville Allstars, Moonshiner, Hustle Jones, with late night sets from Doctor Phil Good(featuring Jet Edison) and In Da Puddin Panty Droppers, more artists to be announced soon !!!!! This is a small private event with a limited number of tickets available so if you want to be a part of this magical weekend don't waste anytime, there will be no walk up sales, pre sales only starting june 1st till June 11th Tickets will be available at Fire On The Mountain in Nederland Colorado, Neds newest shop and a great one !!!! Location and other info will be given to you with your ticket purchase !!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

starting at noon on friday take Magnolia to CO68 from either Boulder or Nederland, at CO68 follow the Hike 4 Cancer signs !!!! This is a private event on private property, and we will have meds available! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
06-10-2010, 06:07 PM
Free weekend Pass to Camp Womp'em for anyone who purchases an OZ!

Weekend
06-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Blowfish is back! $350.00 a zip:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

do you happen to have any pics of blowfish?

I was lucky enough to get a clone of this.... day 16.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=19254&pictureid=402206

GratefulMeds
06-10-2010, 11:53 PM
do you happen to have any pics of blowfish?

I was lucky enough to get a clone of this.... day 16.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=19254&pictureid=402206

I'll try and get one posted, we have a bunch right now and it's looking good:thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
06-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Agent Orange-Vortex-Qleaner-Jack the Ripper-Space Bomb- Space Queen
All $300.00 a zip $40.00 1/8
Chery-Lime-Northern Lights x Big Bud-Maui also $300.00 a zip $40.00 1/8
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::jointsmile::jointsm ile::jointsmile:

GratefulMeds
06-11-2010, 03:48 PM

This Friday and Saturday we will only be open until 6PM. We will be dispensing medicine at Camp Womp'em. Take Boulder Canyon to Magnolia Road, take Magnolia to County Road 68, take county road 68 until you see the signs for Hike for Cancer. Great Music & Chill times all proceeds go to Hike for Cancer.

GratefulMeds
06-11-2010, 04:04 PM

Sorry I forgot about JillyBean's on sale too!:thumbsup:

GratefulMeds
06-15-2010, 01:25 AM
The Blow-fish is in and exceptional!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

copobo
06-16-2010, 02:31 PM
how did the Ned meeting go last night?

GratefulMeds
06-16-2010, 03:51 PM
how did the Ned meeting go last night?

It went well, we have support from the town and they want to make sure they can keep it viable up here. Folks are still confused on all sides on what to do though.:thumbsup:

TurboALLWD
06-16-2010, 11:13 PM
It went well, we have support from the town and they want to make sure they can keep it viable up here. Folks are still confused on all sides on what to do though.:thumbsup:

Didn't you sell your dispensary? I heard from a disp owner it changed owners for 250k.

telephone
06-17-2010, 05:41 AM
Wow, if that's true = :confused:

GratefulMeds
06-17-2010, 03:31 PM
Didn't you sell your dispensary? I heard from a disp owner it changed owners for 250k.

never listen to rumors Mike and I have found a way to keep this going. I have started a Medical Cannabis Consulting co. here in Nederland, so all though I will not be on the books I will have a major role on how things are run. We were offered some Crazy cash to sell and walk away, but this is our baby and we don't want to see it run into the ground.
Plus I feel the best revenge against the folks that lobbied so hard to bring us HB-1284 is to Crush them at their own game! We have taken on investors so that we can open a Grateful Meds in Denver, Fort Collins and hopefully Delta once we see what we are up against at the DOR. Romer hates the retail model so we intend to make the retail model the most sought out by patients (not the big build out wellness center model).
I will also be challenging most of this bullshit in HB-1284 personally in court, since I have found I have community support and people that want to set up fund raisers to support it. How can I walk away now? I can't and I won't:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

TurboALLWD
06-17-2010, 07:21 PM
That's great to hear, I shoulda known better. :jointsmile:

HighPopalorum
06-17-2010, 07:43 PM
We have taken on investors so that we can open a Grateful Meds in Denver, Fort Collins and hopefully Delta once we see what we are up against at the DOR. Romer hates the retail model so we intend to make the retail model the most sought out by patients (not the big build out wellness center model).

What's the difference between the retail model and the wellness center model?

GratefulMeds
06-19-2010, 01:33 AM
What's the difference between the retail model and the wellness center model?

Go talk with josh @ peace & medicine then come see us up here in Ned, that way you can see for yourself.:thumbsup: