PDA

View Full Version : New here need some advice?

riff33
07-12-2009, 04:32 PM
What i have read that weed should have a ph from 7 to 7.4,my weed is testing
at 6.5.I fertilize every day with fish emulshion and they are doing good,I have gave them some hydrated lime to try to sweeten the soil,and it isn't bringing
the ph to where it should be.does anybody have any advice? I hope this isn't a stupid question,but i am just an amature at growing..................

MJACTIVIST
07-13-2009, 04:56 PM
Hey man. I asume ur growing is soil.
And r u testing the runoff or ur nute solution?
Right now ur PH is perfect, for soil. Anywhere between 6.0-7.0 best being 6.5.
But, if ur using coco or hydro ur Ph needs to be lower. 5.5-6.0 best being 5.8

riff33
07-13-2009, 06:00 PM
MJ,thanks! I have a tester that you stick in the soil.And its 6.8,so thanks again.

veggii
07-14-2009, 04:14 AM
second that :thumbsup:

riff33
07-14-2009, 01:59 PM
Hey man. I asume ur growing is soil.
And r u testing the runoff or ur nute solution?
Right now ur PH is perfect, for soil. Anywhere between 6.0-7.0 best being 6.5.
But, if ur using coco or hydro ur Ph needs to be lower. 5.5-6.0 best being 5.8

Mj,i went 0ut this morning and tested my PH and 4 of them tested at 6.8 and
2 of them tested at 5.9.The ones that tested at 6.8 are the biggest and the best.What would you suggest i use to bring the PH up a bit for the 5.9's.Everything gets the same care and food,don't know why its so different?

the image reaper
07-14-2009, 02:39 PM
you would have more responses, if you posted your growing questions, in the Growing and Cultivation sections ... this section title is:

" Northern California
Chat with other medical marijuana patients in the Northern California area in this forum. Discuss local events, news, and other regional matters. "

forums get pretty messy, otherwise ... that's why we have categories ... welcome, and good growing :thumbsup:

riff33
07-14-2009, 02:49 PM
you would have more responses, if you posted your growing questions, in the Growing and Cultivation sections ... this section title is:

" Northern California
Chat with other medical marijuana patients in the Northern California area in this forum. Discuss local events, news, and other regional matters. "

forums get pretty messy, otherwise ... that's why we have categories ... welcome, and good growing :thumbsup:

Sorry,i don't go to chat sites,won't do it again.....................

the image reaper
07-14-2009, 03:20 PM
no probs, it's not really a 'chat' site, it's just these growers' forums, down lower, on the main page ... it's categorized, for your particular type of growing ... just scroll down on the main forum page, you'll see our 'Growing' sections :D ... welcome aboard ! :thumbsup: