PDA

View Full Version : Medicann & Other Doctors In Sac

DistantToker
07-10-2009, 07:06 PM
My girlfriend was recently diagnosed with IBS, she suffers chronically from abdominal pain as well as nausea that can prevent her from eating. We recently got all her medical records together to get a recommendation. I've looked at all the listed doctors for this area including medicann, but I was reading that they are under DEA investigation, and license suspension of the doctor? Anyone hear of this? I know a lot of people have gotten recommendation from Medicann, but has anyone had any experience with the other doctors listed, are they more expensive then medicann? I just want to take her to a place where we can get a recommendation with no hassle.

JennyMediCann
07-11-2009, 12:34 AM
Dear DistantToker,

I would just like to let you know that MediCann is not under DEA investigation and has not been. We are completely legitimate, and we have heard these rumors before. You can always check out our doctor's licenses by calling us and asking for them so you can do your own research. Our toll-free number is (866) 632-6627.

There are always rumors started about any and all doctors and clinics that recommend marijuana. It is part of the new "Reefer Madness." I reply just in hope that they can be set right. In any case, if you would like MediCann to send you a discount card to help your girlfriend out on her condition, I gladly can do so as a way to apologize for the rumors that had you question your ability to reach the medical care you seek.

Hope you find the doctor you search for.

Yours in Health,
MediCann Inc.

organicroots
07-16-2009, 12:11 AM
We have used Medi Cann for the past 3years,
They are awesome
Every time it's easy to make the appointment, its easy to get there,
and they are always super nice,then we have a great time afterwards.
Thanks Dr. Toke

Sactown
07-17-2009, 01:27 AM
Yeah..Medi-Cann is just fine. They have taken good care of me.

drew225
08-28-2009, 07:09 PM
Dear DistantToker,

I would just like to let you know that MediCann is not under DEA investigation and has not been. We are completely legitimate, and we have heard these rumors before. You can always check out our doctor's licenses by calling us and asking for them so you can do your own research. Our toll-free number is (866) 632-6627.

There are always rumors started about any and all doctors and clinics that recommend marijuana. It is part of the new "Reefer Madness." I reply just in hope that they can be set right. In any case, if you would like MediCann to send you a discount card to help your girlfriend out on her condition, I gladly can do so as a way to apologize for the rumors that had you question your ability to reach the medical care you seek.

Hope you find the doctor you search for.

Yours in Health,
MediCann Inc.

Are medical records and proof of perscriptions i've been taking enough documentation to bring to a first appointment? Thanks