PDA

View Full Version : Dispensaries

jwelly
07-10-2009, 04:42 PM
hey, i usually go to the wellness center on power inn rode but I'm in between jobs so I'm looking for the best quality for the best price. Anyone been around the clubs in Sac and have a favorite that fits for best quality and price?

thanks in advance for the help.

phatsesh101
07-10-2009, 04:56 PM
el co wellness has some fire bottom tier the mazar fer like 10 a gram is great dont know whats there now, also have a commpassion program low income peeps

doctors orders has some low tier buts its kinda schwggy most of the time

broadway, florin, all have great low tier e

jwelly
07-10-2009, 05:02 PM
what is tier the mazar? I only have 10 so that sounds like a good deal

phatsesh101
07-10-2009, 05:15 PM
bottom tier is lower quality meds, nothing special in the way of taste but good

mazar is a strain, they dont always have it, but usually something good i would take 15 just in case

google sacramento dispensaries

jwelly
07-10-2009, 05:37 PM
kind of sad to say i would take 15 if i had it. I get my first paycheck 2 mondays from now but maybe i will call ahead of time just to check prices. Have you visited horizon collective? how would you say it compares if yea. yea i did google and know the locations i just cant find a good review site.

VAPORIZER22
07-10-2009, 05:49 PM
hey, i usually go to the wellness center on power inn rode but I'm in between jobs so I'm looking for the best quality for the best price. Anyone been around the clubs in Sac and have a favorite that fits for best quality and price?

thanks in advance for the help.

Check out this site for reviews: Sacramento Cannabis Club Reviews (http://www.sacramentocannabisclubs.com/reviews/index.htm)

I have been to Unity, solid meds capped at 50 an 1/8th, not sure how much you are looking to spend. I think they also have a compassion program for lower income patients.

jwelly
07-10-2009, 06:15 PM
Great link Vapo. I only have 10$.

VAPORIZER22
07-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Great link Vapo. I only have 10$.

Last time I was there they had "budget bags", I dont know if they were in the 10 range. If you let them know of your situation I think the more compassionate dispensaries will work with you. If you go to wwww.weedmaps.com, you can check to see where a lot (not all) of the dispensaries in Sac are located with their phone numbers. I would check the reviews first to see which ones might interest you then call to see if they have a compassion program that would help you out. Best of luck finding some meds.

DocNoledge
07-17-2009, 03:36 PM
Try MediHarvest.com. Its all online with free delivery.
DocNoledge

JohnWaynebud
07-19-2009, 09:01 AM
There prices aren't the cheapest, but they will always shoot u straight and always have the best edibles around. If there is any OG Kush, it is the best bang for the buck, but I wouldn't pass up the super silver haze if they have it either.