PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area / Sacramento Networking

Cyclonite
07-03-2009, 07:50 PM
Since there are so many like minded folks with similar interests I think a private networking group would be a great thing.....after folks get comfortable with a public meet and greet who knows what may develop from there....personally im interested in meeting up with other couples that do what I do....mostly established members due to obvious reasons

Interest, ideas, concerns?

hyffe818
07-04-2009, 02:54 AM
im in the east bay 925!

JfromThaBay
07-04-2009, 04:13 AM
707-Reppin' Tha V. Sounds like a good idea. It'd be cool to organize 420-ish events as well. Count me in. As far as the established members go, I know I'm new on here (been lurkin' for years; lol) but if you're skeptical, I can u/l my rec. or 215 if needed.

Cyclonite
07-04-2009, 05:24 AM
Sounds good so what city in 707 im in Fairfield

JfromThaBay
07-04-2009, 05:40 AM
"The Itty Bitty City By The Water
That's Steady Gettin' Taller
VALLEJO,
You Ho"
-Mac Dre (T.I.P.)
"Mafioso"

Sorry, that shit's been ringin' non-stop in my head today.

Hi-dilly-ho-dilly Neighboreeno :rastasmoke:

Junglism
07-04-2009, 09:20 AM
Hello to my fellow NorCal peeps.

Medicaldelivery
07-06-2009, 10:49 PM
Bud smokers all over Cali need to unite. :jointsmile:

Cyclonite
07-07-2009, 06:30 AM
Well my main purpose is finding individuals/couples who share similar activities for discussing a mutual relationship regarding smoking growing ect.. a brewery like sudwerk or bluefrog might be a decent spot

ArcataDoc
07-07-2009, 03:26 PM
Hey guys, I've got a question for you all.

I'm producing a documentary on the marijuana culture in Arcata California (backed by a big company) and we need to get access to someone who has a grow house who would let us get a camera in there.

It can be anonymous, but it would also be fantastic to get someone who can talk about their perspective and about the issues surrounding marijuana.

If anyone has any connection or advice for me, please let me know. you can send me a private message and we can make some kind of arrangement.

Thanks!

MJACTIVIST
07-10-2009, 04:55 PM

I'm producing a documentary on the marijuana culture in Arcata California (backed by a big company) and we need to get access to someone who has a grow house who would let us get a camera in there.

It can be anonymous, but it would also be fantastic to get someone who can talk about their perspective and about the issues surrounding marijuana.

If anyone has any connection or advice for me, please let me know. you can send me a private message and we can make some kind of arrangement.

Thanks!

U have 4 posts. I dont think anyone will trust u.
L8

hyffe818
07-11-2009, 02:56 AM

Thanks!
i dont got a grow house but id love to be on camera loll