PDA

View Full Version : Free medical marijuana for patients. 2 oz/mo $0.00

Ramsbooty
07-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Free mmj in Denver, caregiver services
Caregiver services available for card holding mmj patients that assign me
as their caregiver. Patients recieve 2 oz per month for free. Additional medicine will be available for $200/oz. Patients that cannot afford this will recieve enough medicine at no charge to combat what ails them. Terminal patients will recieve all medicine at no charge. Current strains include cherry slyder x deep chunk and blue rhino 1947 x blue dragon, both super heavy indicas and both work better than vicodin for pain relief. I have approx 35 other strains available in seed or clone form, including cheese, haze, white widow, mighty might, trainwreck x deep chunk, the original blue rhino 1947,
2 pounder, master kush, Burmese x pacific blue widow, c99 x pacific blue widow, br1947 x sourbubble and more.

Email me at [email protected] for more info/questions.

I am a legit LLC that will be around to keep providing for the limited number
of patients that I am currently taking on.

Once assigned as your caregiver, I will start your plants from either clone or seed, depending on
what you want. Your free medicine and medicine available for purchase will begin when your plants
are finished, approx 2-6 month depending (2 or a current mother up to 6 to start from seed). Some samples of
medicine will be available in approx two weeks for free to those that appoint me
their caregiver. This is a not for profit endeavor, hence the low prices and compassionate donation
of medicine to those who cannot afford the nominal price.

I can make custom strain crosses to suit your needs, if necessarry and the patient has some patience.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests