PDA

View Full Version : Yes We Cannabis!!

NORMLJenny
06-26-2009, 05:35 PM
This year the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (you know, NORML) is holding its annual national conference in San Francisco. It is the nation's largest (and also probably the coolest) pro-cannabis law reform conference and the location changes every year, so there has never been a better time to go.

I want to encourage everyone who lives in the area, and also those who don't, to consider attending. It's from the September 24-26 at the Grand Hyatt. The panel topics include:

* The Zeitgeist of Legalization: Why and How Did This Happen?
* Pot Politics 2009 and beyond
* Has Support For Legalization Reached The Tipping Point?
* What Impact Would Legalization/Regulation Have On Use Rates
* Cannabis' Law Reforms Missing Link: Law Enforcement
* Putting The Mexican Cartels Out Of Business
* Marijuana Legalization as a Local, State and Federal Revenue Stream
* Pot, Parenting and Legalization
* Cannabis and Athleticism
* And an entire day devoted to the topic of medical marijuana

It is always very fun and informational. It gathers together some of the most knowledgeable experts in the field and best vendors from across the country. So if you want to learn more, have unanswered questions, wish to get more involved in the movement, or just want to come to an amazing conference with an open and honest exchange of information about marijuana then check it out: Conference 2009 - NORML (http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=7877). I truly believe we can and will change marijuana legislation but we all have to work together and provide a united and informed front!

EciRonTog
06-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Maybe this is a silly question, but do people smoke at these events? Or is it all just lectures, speeches, and presentations?

phatsesh101
06-30-2009, 06:21 PM
across the bay ill be there

KyleIsNorml
06-30-2009, 06:38 PM
Damn you Cali citizen marijuana smokers are lucky to have these meetings and anything else to do with pro-cannabis. There is nothing here in Arizona ever and where I'm soon going to be moving to :(

Oh well, I support you all with what I got and can do from where I'm at!! :jointsmile: Everyone and anyone who is going have fun and please bring back positive information, I'd still like to know what happened and will happen in the near future!! :thumbsup: