PDA

View Full Version : THC pills-- pop em like M&M's

thedeadone
06-25-2009, 12:04 AM
Just went to the doctor today and got a perscription for marinol(Can't pick it up untill tomorrow) has anyone used em for pain? did they work-bla bla bla:stoned::stoned:

Italiano715
06-25-2009, 12:19 AM
I've taken Marinol three times. Makes you feel high, but not the same as if you were to smoke. Try this though, I took 2 of them and smoked a blunt about 45 min later and that shit had me BAKED for like 6 hours! LoL I shit you not, I was schwasted for a good second.

killerweed420
06-25-2009, 06:38 PM
Yeah you don't want to pop the like M&M's. You'd be couch locked in about 45 minutes.

MPLSweedman
06-25-2009, 07:13 PM
ive heard marinol gets you buzzed but its just not the same and not as fun

but if your going to be going on any type of road trip or vacation or want to enjoy the benefits of cannabis when smoking isnt a possiblity, then there you go, enjoy

thedeadone
06-25-2009, 11:57 PM
picked up perscription at 2:oopm promptly took one pill 2.5ml after 1 hour I began to feel it-and my eyes glazed over(Saggy lids) feel pretty good right now at 5:00pm. slight case of munchies. they do get you high. and it did help my pain. I will take 2 tom. night, and update you all. They do come in stronger doses. The good thing is I only have to pay $10 for a perscription.

garciafan
06-26-2009, 09:29 AM
hey now

to me...marinol is much more like eating a medium grade pot brownie or cookie. more of a body buzz than a head buzz. your knees are a little high, your fingers are a little high, your elbows are a little high, etc. however, keep in mind that there is gold in them hills...or should i say pills. dont go run off and pop them like m&m's. one too many and you may find yourself in no mans land. have fun.

garciafan
06-26-2009, 09:31 AM
hey now

to me...marinol is much more like eating a medium grade pot brownie or cookie. more of a body buzz than a head buzz. your knees are a little high, your fingers are a little high, your elbows are a little high, etc. however, keep in mind that there is gold in them hills...or should i say pills. dont go run off and pop them like m&m's. one too many and you may find yourself in no mans land. have fun.

yesoer
06-26-2009, 07:07 PM
pop them and put it on a bowl

EnhAnceD
06-26-2009, 10:25 PM
I read about them before. Its strange how our bodys break down thc differently when we smoke and eat. Personally I dont like ingesting weed. I really havent found that it lasts really much longer, it takes a bit longer to kick in, and when it does I cant say its better than smoking. I guess its healthier. And more fun to, but I cant imagin it would be that better with pills. I think its a great idea to have thc pills though for travel, or pain, your on a plain and you cant smoke, pop a pill lol.

thedeadone
06-30-2009, 03:43 AM
I have increased doses to 7.5ml(3 pills) I am able to function fine while on the job--- yet find myself a bit mellowed out!!!!!!!!!!! This is great!!!! and legal!!!!!!!!! It does not compare to smoking marijuana thats for sure, but it is good to take a few pills in the morning and then go to work--- with out having to worry about getting fired. I am going to have my doctor change my perscription to the 5ml:stoned::stoned:

EnhAnceD
06-30-2009, 08:00 PM
ya I can handel almost anything high these days haha. work, play, makes a hard days night a hard nights day........or something like that. I would be interested tho to try them. IM MOVING TO CALI.

JfromThaBay
07-02-2009, 07:25 PM
fuckin' ridiculous how the only "legal" forms of THC are the ones that Big-pharma companies and the gov. can make money off of. One huge problem with Marinol is that it lacks many of the other cannabinoids that duh, Cannabis, has. Marinol is pure synthetic THC and does not contain compounds like CBD, CBN, etc. and so on that Medicinal Marijuana patients need for anti-inflammatory, anti-convulsion, appetite-stimulation and countless other health concerns that could very easily be remedied by Cannabis.

Interesting Article if you fancy a read (http://www.marijuanalibrary.org/HT_Marinol_0794.html). *horrible British e-accent*

Junglism
07-11-2009, 11:18 AM
I really enjoy the process of smoking herb, loading my pipe, it's a good stress reliever in itself. Kind of like pouring yourself a drink slowly and realizing you actually have the time in front of you to enjoy it (if that makes sense).

Guess these pills aren't for me.

thedeadone
07-11-2009, 09:50 PM
O.K.- I took 12.5mg last night-a spur of the moment thing-wow!!!!! I was wasted!!!!! cotton mouth- realy realy red eyes and hallucinating(auditory) and slight visual-- hit me fast and hard.Man I have to tell you I was worried about an od!!!!! lol Thats the bunk thing about taking pills. I have gotten way more stoned on bud-and never worried about dieing from it(Its impossible)but I just do not feel qiute the same about these man made pills!! oh well--- $10 for a 30 day supply-its hard to say no:D:stoned::stoned:

bigsmokeringz
07-11-2009, 11:30 PM
i want to make marinol

YoungThinker
07-31-2009, 12:29 PM
Can't really make Marinol, as it's lab made and pure, but you can to better to make an strong alcohol extract of weed and put them inside empty gel tablets, you can find em at health food stores. Easy to carry, and more of a full high.

EvilEves
09-24-2009, 05:49 AM
Took one before lipo once....DID NOTHING, popped another while at beach...smoked on top of it...did a little more. We figure with the high grade club weed and the killer stuff I grow, the "man-made" stuff isn't enough. I still have 10 pills may try 3.... lol :thumbsup:

drfeelnice
09-24-2009, 01:11 PM
The THC quickmelt strips are better than the pills, IMO. I'm sure this is simply because it gets into your system faster, but maybe it's just a placebo effect.

eastbae
10-14-2009, 04:01 AM
I have tried these a few times, but they always seemed weak. I took 5 of the brown ones, the weaker ones, and didn't feel anything. I took 3 of the orange ones, the strongest ones I think, and I got a mild body high and some relaxation but it wasn't as strong or as effective as cannabis. I have an extremely high tolerance for edibles so that might be why the marinol doesn't do much to me.