PDA

View Full Version : medcann visit

lincolnreds
06-23-2009, 04:48 AM
question, i have my health records from my primary doctor and they are current. does anyone know if medcann automatically or routinely calls the primary doctor if they have adequate documentation in hand? or do they just review and make a determination if paperwork is in order?

the image reaper
06-23-2009, 12:59 PM
I suspect they only interview you, and, maybe, review your papers .. they wont call your doctor, theyre in it for the bucks $$$

lincolnreds
06-23-2009, 01:24 PM
thanks, bud. i doubt they would call. either way, it should not be a problem if things r n order. txs again.

thedeadone
06-23-2009, 02:37 PM
When I went to mediccan I brought my current pain pill bottles and that was it.Recomendation is good for a year and it will be extended when medical records are shown to the doc at the end of said year.:stoned::stoned::stoned:

moody420
06-23-2009, 03:37 PM
I've never known them to call anyones primary care. I just showed them my prescription bottles and told them my symtoms. I was in and out and on my way to a club in less than an hour! It's a pretty easy process. :jointsmile:

Lanietheberner
06-24-2009, 02:21 AM
Temporary script that is good for 60 days. This way you can get your documentation together!

Best of luck!:thumbsup:

lincolnreds
06-24-2009, 02:59 AM
much appreciated, the words of encouragement. just a process i suppose. still a few months away. am centrally located in the san joaquin valley, here in cali. at some point, would like a provider of high grade kali mist or o.g. kush, specifically. the real deal. sativa for energy, as i find myself fatigued, these days. don't mind paying a little extra, for the higher grade medicine. amazing how times have changed from the seventies.... thank you.:)

lincolnreds
07-04-2009, 07:05 PM
greetings. i was able to get my recommendation. went pretty smooth. txs everyone. much appreciated. regards

Sactown
07-04-2009, 11:30 PM
congrats brother..

wildestviolet
07-22-2009, 10:45 PM
5 minute interview with recent visit to emergency room for severe migraine, and noting Restless Leg Syndrome....No one else was called. Paid the fees and watched while others shuffled in and out, somewhat rapidly. My only prob, was, that I had to call them to get our cards, because they said, 7 to 10 working days and 2 weeks later, the cards were still sitting on the desk at their office....however, I am immensely greatful they exist.

djtomatoe
10-20-2009, 12:18 AM
i have a letter of recommendation from my doctor

is that all i need or do i stil need to get an"ID'' card?
my understanding is that the letter is all i really need.
seems that the id card is redundant.

VAPORIZER22
10-20-2009, 07:27 PM
State ID card is a voluntary program. All you need is your Dr. recommendation in order to posses, consume, and grow your medicine. When you go to a collective take the original copy.

djtomatoe
10-21-2009, 01:07 AM
hey 22
thanks for the info.
i figured that was all i needed:thumbsup: