PDA

View Full Version : Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal

MysteryBurger
03-25-2005, 04:40 PM
ok i got busted a couple of weeks ago by a bunch of NARCS undercover. They gave me a ticket for possetion of marijuana. My question is a tough one. I go to school for aviation management and I am pursuing a career in Airt Traffic Control, from what I know they do a pretty thurough background check on things like drug related activity. How does ACOD work? And if the case is dropped after a year where do the records go? I have heard it goes into a sealed file that only certain government agencies look at. This is my first offence and have never been in any trouble before. Im just looking around to see how this is going to affect me before I go spend some bucks on a lawyer. Thanks Guys...

Edgar
04-08-2005, 05:37 AM
Sorry, dont know man... How did you get busted anyway?

NowhereMan
04-19-2005, 10:05 AM
i'd be checking on another carreer,seeing how they search everywhere,when you get into those highly skilled jobs that lives depend on,well its a whole new ball game.
i dont mind thinking of you smoking a jiont and doing ya job,scary to think of you stoned on ya ass watching lil blips on the screen,directiing them to land,and their is people on them blips,so long as you wasn't stoned on the job,i'd not worry
but to be honest here
a stoned air trafffic controller,makes me nervous to think of flying.
good luck and if ya make it dont go to work stoned ok,
peace

amsterdam
04-19-2005, 02:30 PM
i would begin looking around for another job or hire a really,really good lawyer.a drug arrest isnt going to look good when trying to be an airtraffic controller