PDA

View Full Version : How to get my pot?

daddybilly
06-20-2009, 04:08 AM
I have some questions; I found a doctor who will write me a prescription and give me a list of pot clubs to purchase my cannabis. My question is how much does all of this cost. The doctor made an appointment with me and she keeps changing the price. I already have a note from my primary care physical stating that I have arthritis, the pot doctor said; she will write me a prescription and now she wants to charge for a card for an additional $20 and she says that she can only "recommend" that the pot club fill my prescription for the cannabis. There is also a language barrier with the doctor. I am suspicious, can the pot club refuse to fill my prescription of issue cannabis? Can I lose all of my invested? What is the bottom line? Secondly if I am sold the cannabis, is there an additional charge of any kind? My appointment is on 6-26-09.

phatsesh101
06-20-2009, 05:02 PM
just get your rec and go its easy no sweat

doc and collective seperate entity both probly just want your money so its business as usual same as normal prescription

the image reaper
06-20-2009, 05:34 PM
hope this helps ... Doctors can NOT write cannabis prescriptions ... they can only 'recommend' cannabis for your medical condition ... I would think twice, before getting a recommendation from a doctor, that's associated with a dispensary, etc ... there are plenty of shady 'doctors' that will write you one, for a hangnail :wtf: ... increasingly, some police officers are aware of these questionable recommendations, and dish out harassment, accordingly ... just so you're aware ... I see you're in Durham, look up Dr. Toy, from Grass Valley ... a few times a month, he also sees patients in Chico ... don't bother making an appointment, unless your ailments are legit, and you have some medical records to back it up ... good luck ... :smokin:

sscc420
06-20-2009, 07:40 PM
What doctor are you going to? Where are you located. If you are not happy w/ your doctor, there are quite a few around.

SSCC