PDA

View Full Version : I need a full mmj evaluation

Dest
06-11-2009, 03:27 AM
Are there any doctors that can help me even though I have poor medical records?
I'm having problems with crippling pain in three areas due to injuries and abuse on my feet, knees, and back. Although I??m 18 I was diagnosed with a foot condition called ??plantar fasciitis? since running on hard ground in outgrown cleats too much during a lacrosse season four years ago. Both my knees have suffered hyperextensions and dislocations since childhood, one of them now creaks and grinds when going up and down stairs. On top of all of this I have a constant never ceasing pain in my back, most likely from sleeping on the ground for two months straight in the wilderness (long story).
On top of all of this my job (basically mowing lawns full time) that I have had for a month is really taking its toll on my body. Even though I??m in relatively good shape I come home struggling to walk, the pain is so severe that I cannot do much anything but lie down and try to ice the pain off. I need relief so I don??t have to quit my job.
Although I have not used any cannabis in the past couple years I know that it can really help. Other plantar sufferers have told me that this is the only medicine that has helped alleviate their pain I think the best thing for me to do is to find a doctor that can examine my injuries and determine if I am good candidate for the treatment. Does anyone know a good place to go for my case?