PDA

View Full Version : anybody smoked these strains lately

dankzilla86
06-04-2009, 04:25 PM
Anybody in the willits or surrounding areas smoked any purple diesel. Grape ape. God gift. Or any bubba kush in this area if so please give a smoke report thank keep smiling have a great day

sscc420
06-07-2009, 06:24 PM
So Sac Care Center has Grape Ape for $45 an 1/8. Come check it out

SSCC
916 -393-1820

Mississippi Steve
06-07-2009, 10:58 PM
Anybody in the willits or surrounding areas smoked any purple diesel. Grape ape. God gift. Or any bubba kush in this area if so please give a smoke report thank keep smiling have a great day

not me... I'm in south Mississippi and just got very much wrecked on 1 hit of Toxic Blue :hippy:

KOcaine420
06-13-2009, 12:56 AM
Ive actually tried all of them.

Purple Diesel-Low grade purp, its ok. Seems like some low highs

Grape Ape- Very good. Very potent. Body high,m couch-lock. Recommended Indica.

Gods Gift-My Favorite. Greens, very potent. Uplifting high. Head high

Bubba Kush-Another Fav. Covered in THC. Very cerebral high. :rastasmoke:

hoobascooba
07-12-2009, 02:27 PM
i'm in south MS too and I wish I could tell the difference between one strain to the next! I only know one strain... and that's HOMEGROWN baby!

:thumbsup:

Mississippi Steve
07-12-2009, 04:01 PM
i'm in south MS too and I wish I could tell the difference between one strain to the next! I only know one strain... and that's HOMEGROWN baby!

:thumbsup:

Homegrown?? what kind... bag seed?? :wtf:

All of mine is "home grown", but I currently have 4 different strains... each one has different properties, tastes, smells, and each one has different effects. Some are for pain relief, some are uplifting anti depression, some are just for fun. :D

bagseed is fine for a first time grow to experiment with, and the stuff on the streets is about a half a step above lawn clippings (maybe). Once you get the hang of growing, its well worth the $$$ to buy some top grade beans to grow. I don't know about weight as I don't own a scale.... but one plant will usually fill anywhere from 3 - 8 pint mason jars with nothing but cured and manicured bud.

When you do get the good stuff, a small piece about the size of a pea in a waterpipe will get you *WRECKED*.

But... you can do what you want. Personally, I will take quality over quantity every time.

Italiano715
07-12-2009, 04:54 PM
But... you can do what you want. Personally, I will take quality over quantity every time.

Word! :thumbsup::jointsmile:

matrixhomie
07-13-2009, 03:07 AM
gods gift was good shit lol, it can look like mids though sometimes but it is really good stuff lol.
me and my cousins were smoking it and after 2 hits i was like "whoa, uhm, i think im done" but i took 2 "bitch hits" after that so i wouldnt look like a newbie lol.
all the colors were vibrant and i definately had a case of the giggles.

budhound
01-22-2010, 03:27 PM
gods gift was so fire.....heres a pic......

SonomaCounty
01-26-2010, 11:42 PM

gods gift is a very i shall say, But the bubba Kush is what i would stand with