PDA

View Full Version : its just f'n Trash man

Humboldt215
06-02-2009, 02:40 AM
Well friends, the wait is over and the 'Trash' is IN!

Today is day 45, and is my first half-ass attempt at gro'n out the trash (true humboldt county trainwreck x hashplant).

Two days ago I clipped a few smaller pieces, and hung them to dry. They are definately smokeable and even tho they went thru a qwik dry it is VERY tasty, and leaves a great taste in the mouth.

I am actually thinking of letting this go a bit longer than 45 days now, as it looks like old Jack Frost got all pissed off and made a winter wonderland out there, so maybe it'll make it to day 50!

I'll get a pic to post in this thread soon :)

the image reaper
06-02-2009, 03:02 AM
I always liked that name, 'Trash' :D ... good to hear it's going well :thumbsup:

Humboldt215
06-03-2009, 03:37 AM
as promised here is a few pics, keep in mind these werent taken very professionally or under best conditions.

just a stoner half loaded with a digi cam and the battery indicator sayin I had no juice.. heh

first pic, is just a jar of weed, but it shows how I like to store it and keep it fresh, in the large ball jars.

Next is my clone chamber! this is the top level. As you can see its got the mylar tacked to the walls and 2 40 watts, ballast is screwed to the roof. and I use just a piece of drop blak plastic to close to front.

1 tray is trash, the other tray is snowbud, the root base is pretty visible. I think tomorrow i'll put sum dirt in the trays for sum qwik nuts.. not alot.. just a little layer of dirt, dont want them girls turnin yellow as they are real healthy.

3rd is just a random nug shot, with my lame ass tryin to stay out of the way of the light.

4th is 1 giant trash that used to be a mother in the main flower room in about its 2nd week.

stoney goodness!!

phatsesh101
06-03-2009, 03:59 PM
where did you pick up the trash? i havent found a place to pick her up i enjoy the high

youd think she'd run about 60 days hmmm ive done no research

Humboldt215
06-04-2009, 01:47 AM
where did you pick up the trash? i havent found a place to pick her up i enjoy the high

youd think she'd run about 60 days hmmm ive done no research

The genetics came from a group of friends, I am predicting its going to take off and be real popular in the clubs within the next year or so, like the purples did.

Trash is a 45 day strain, I was thinking of letting sum go 50 but as you can see my clones are ready to rock & roll, so imma harvest that bunch tonight and get them rooty's into some real dirt.

.. I think I hear a beer calling me.. back later!

:D

phatsesh101
06-04-2009, 02:54 AM
yeah i like it got some from el co or fruitrdge nice stuff but it lacks flavor to make it distictive

JfromThaBay
07-02-2009, 07:46 PM
Gen's sound like heaven in Humboldt. lol. If you ever come to the Bay Area with your girls, please let me know. Sounds tasty. ;)