PDA

View Full Version : !!!!!!! Need INfo on NOr cal Growning laws ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YoungNhunG408
06-01-2009, 07:52 PM
alrite heres the deal i have 2 clones and 10 plants from seed.the ones from seed are babies still.they are in my backyard.
i need to know how many plants am i allowed to have?im in san jose
im asking this because the cops are gona be going 2 my house looking for my bro and i didnt want them 2 come across the plants and slap me with a charge and take me 2 jail. I need to now exactly how many allowed 2 have!
PLease reply Asap only if your 100% postive about the answer,im very concerned about this.

also the amount of cannabis allowed 2 have in my room

again Please only if your positive about the answer reply ASAP

Thank you.......

dukesdean
06-01-2009, 08:08 PM
alrite heres the deal i have 2 clones and 10 plants from seed.the ones from seed are babies still.they are in my backyard.
i need to know how many plants am i allowed to have?im in san jose
im asking this because the cops are gona be going 2 my house looking for my bro and i didnt want them 2 come across the plants and slap me with a charge and take me 2 jail. I need to now exactly how many allowed 2 have!
PLease reply Asap only if your 100% postive about the answer,im very concerned about this.

also the amount of cannabis allowed 2 have in my room

again Please only if your positive about the answer reply ASAP

Thank you.......

6 plants in a ten by ten. thats the whole state, but some counties up north let you grow 25 plant. Dont listen us though, go read the laws on the web somewhere, go surfin.:jointsmile:

YoungNhunG408
06-01-2009, 08:33 PM
ive tried doing that and i couldnt find anything

the image reaper
06-01-2009, 10:26 PM
the California Supreme Court ruled (several months ago), that the State and Counties can't regulate the amount, since Proposition 215 and the following 420 Amendment didn't specify amounts ... I recommend you call your county's States Attorney's office, and ask them ... my county's States Attorney printed up a list of rules for growers to follow ... I highly recommend, that you follow their guidelines, whether technically legal, or not (unless you have extra money to 'lawyer up', just to prove you're 'right') ... most counties, like mine, specify either 6 adult, OR, 12 immature plants, being regarded as adult, upon showing gender ... I 'think' mine also allows for up to 1/2# of finished product, on hand ... I seldom have that much, so tend not to worry about it :smokin:

phatsesh101
06-01-2009, 10:28 PM
California NORML (http://www.canorml.org/prop/patientsguide.htm)

Lanietheberner
06-02-2009, 04:48 AM
find out what a good lawyer cost, as well as how if feels to be in jail for doing something very stupid.

YoungNhunG408
06-14-2009, 04:34 AM
Lol wow calm dwn queer .1st off I ain't worried bout jail thats nothin jst my plants u ass, 2nd how the fuck is it stupid if I have a card .next time dnt leave stupid replies fag

JD1stTimer
06-15-2009, 12:53 AM
I think it would have been smart of you to know this information before you started growing. I wonder, did you support the same-sex marriage ban?

Lanietheberner
06-15-2009, 03:48 PM
I think it would have been smart of you to know this information before you started growing. I wonder, did you support the same-sex marriage ban?

1st - We can't afford to have stupid people involved as they just fuck it up for the rest of us and make everyone look bad...

2nd - fix your fucking family issues before you bring pot into the mix. What kind of idiot would be growing, have the plants at the ready, not know what the laws are and expect the cops to walk in looking for their brother at any time....

I thought the people in Silicon Vallety were pretty smart, maybe not....?

YoungNhunG408
06-15-2009, 08:23 PM
HaHa bout knowing the laws,I got different ppl out here telling me different shyt so I come on here 2 get some body that knows what they are talking about that's why this site has thesses forms 2 ask questions so I did.didn't come on here 2 get told stupid shyt just info,but I got a dr.phil wana be telling me 2 fix my life lol.
Not that is any of your business but I been growing long befor this problem with the cops looking 4 my bro if I woulda known that the dumb fuck was gona go on the run I woulda grew elsewhere
So like I said once b4 don't reply if. You don't have info I'm looking for please don't reply its that simple.
But if you do have some I would be glad to hear it and use it.

And to that guy talking bout same sex marriage.........wtf r you talking bout there's somebody that has 2 put there 2cents in to feel important

Lanietheberner
06-16-2009, 12:15 AM
that the majority of us get a bit peturbed when we have people that do shit, that's illegal according to California Law's and then come back later trying to get information that should they have had before they started.

If you have a valid card (by the statements in your comments is questionable at this point as EVERY doctor gives out this information to EVERYONE who gets a perscription) you'd have received it, but we do want to make sure that you are doing this correctly and do not place yourself at any risk....

Here are the NORML websites that give the information that you need:

California - NORML (http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4525)

Local Medical Marijuana Guidelines (http://www.safeaccessnow.net/countyguidelines.htm)

Like I said in jest, be safe and stay outta jail!:thumbsup:

YoungNhunG408
06-16-2009, 01:30 AM
I respect what you are saying and you are right about have the information ahead of time.I also did receive the info about the law and what not but the sheet was missed placed,and to make sure i came on here to get some answers.

Thanks for the info and websites it help alot!
And I apologize for the comments made on my part .