PDA

View Full Version : Hello

AmeriSkunk
06-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Hi I've heard alot of great things about Mendocino County and I've recently been busted here in Oklahoma and Im about to have to go through my court procedings and when that is all over in a year or six months whatever it may be. I would like to move to Mendocino County.

The thing is Idk where to move to what towns are good town to grow in ect, I do plan on getting a medical card, I do qualify, I already have a doctors reccomendation from OK but we have no medi cannabis laws.

My main qusetion is what is a good town and Ive heard lots of things about city ordinances pretaining to how many plants you can have and some cities that allow you to grow recreationally, is this true?

any help is much appreciated, im trying to get my legal issues behind me and find a correct spot for me to live because OK is just not it.

Thank you

AmeriSkunk
06-02-2009, 04:41 PM
thanks for all the help guys..........

the image reaper
06-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Google the California NORML site, it has some info ... your OK Dr's recommendation means nothing to CA, you will need a CA doctor to recommend you ... where you move to, is strictly a matter of choice, I can't answer that for you ... wherever you choose, bring a LOT of money with you, you ain't in OK anymore ... :smokin: