PDA

View Full Version : I'm not a cop.

420dilettante
05-28-2009, 09:24 PM
Just moved here to Humboldt county and I stick out like a sore thumb. I've been 420 before it was called 420. I don't dress quite like the hippie/stoner crowd in Arcata so people look at me like I'm a reporter for DEA times when I walk around the plaza. I guess I should quit shaving and dress like everyone else does so I might blend in more (look like a poser). Oh well.....I'm just blowin' off steam. I guess I'll just go back outside and chill. Peace man

Terps
05-28-2009, 10:46 PM
True hippies dont judge people by the way they dress...they judge people by the weed they smoke
...fuck those posers

the image reaper
05-28-2009, 11:09 PM
:S2: I bet I look more like a cop, than you do ! ... (I actually had a drunk approach me in a notorious bar, years ago, and try to 'turn himself in' for parole violation) :wtf::S2: ... and, I have a generally poor opinion of 'hippies' :hippy:, but I sure do enjoy growing great pot :jointsmile:

killerweed420
05-29-2009, 02:50 AM
I've been to parties where they call me a cop. Too redneck looking I guess.lol

MPLSweedman
05-29-2009, 04:11 AM
only true way of knowing is if you see him smoking he is not a cop.

PurpleMeds
05-29-2009, 02:25 PM
only true way of knowing is if you see him smoking he is not a cop.

Bullshit, cops be smokin off duty all the time!! Thats why if they catch you with a lil pot they just take it and dont give you a ticket or ride to jail...no report means weed is theirs!! lol

killerweed420
05-29-2009, 05:21 PM
You could always get arrested for smoking weed on the front steps of the court house. Then you become a hero to the pot smoking crowd.lol

420dilettante
05-29-2009, 05:30 PM
You could always get arrested for smoking weed on the front steps of the court house. Then you become a hero to the pot smoking crowd.lol
LOL....No thanks. I don't want any admiration from the crowd,I just want them to know they don't have to hide the doobie when they see me comin'.
I guess it's just part of the drawbacks of getting old. :D

vinomann
05-30-2009, 02:55 AM
Just start twistin up fatties all over town. Sooner than later they won't even notice you... All the best!

Humboldt215
05-31-2009, 05:47 AM
arcata and the plazoids really suck.

mostly street kids begging for change

420dilettante
05-31-2009, 04:50 PM
arcata and the plazoids really suck.

mostly street kids begging for change
Ive noticed........Are they the same kids that also went to school here or are they just camping here for good?
I give them money and they seem like they are cool but I would have to try to get out of the rutt of begging for change on the street. Maybe Im just to old to understand (scary thought ...I'm not yet 40):smokin:

DarthStoney
05-31-2009, 05:06 PM
I'm mistaken for a cop all the fukin time. It's the way I carry myself and my diction. It's the way I'm well-spoken and the words I use that makes me sound educated and articulate and not a stoner at all.

I love the idea of a fat cop with star wars tats on his arms with 00 gauge plugs in his ears and pierced nips.

And you KNOW they take home what they confiscate when they let you off with less than 1.25 oz.!

AssassinDJ
06-01-2009, 12:17 AM
first off, welcome to Humboldt.. :D

as mentoned above, arcata plaza sucks... you want to see the real humboldt you have to get out and meet people and network... soon enough you'll find some chill people up here.. we just like to keep to ourselves and observe the douchbaggery that ends up here..

mymeds215
06-01-2009, 05:52 AM
Welcome, and I can understand how you mean "stand out" however many stick to themself. Don't listen to others, the park and the plaza is just the begining.

DreadedHermie
06-01-2009, 07:56 AM
Well, Dil, sweetie, we just need to give you one fantastic makeover! :dance:

Why don't you post a pic showing the kind of folks you want to blend in with. :hippy:

And, a pic of someone who looks kinda like you. :detective1:

That way, we can advise you on accessories, coiffure, and all those deliciously fun details! You don't want a "fashion felony" on your social record, that's for sure! ;) I'll start!

Here's my partner, Roland, and me....
[attachment=o219287]
. I haven't done much modeling since the "accident" but I LOVE this work!!

The locals here mostly look like these fellows:
[attachment=o219288]

But with a little primping we've begun to FIT RIGHT IN!!

They've even invited us for canoeing and camping!! :1baa:

Roland, can you find the banjo, dear? :D

Weezard
06-03-2009, 02:27 AM
Well, Dil, sweetie, we just need to give you one fantastic makeover! :dance:

Why don't you post a pic showing the kind of folks you want to blend in with. :hippy:

And, a pic of someone who looks kinda like you. :detective1:

That way, we can advise you on accessories, coiffure, and all those deliciously fun details! You don't want a "fashion felony" on your social record, that's for sure! ;) I'll start!

Here's my partner, Roland, and me....
[attachment=o219287]
. I haven't done much modeling since the "accident" but I LOVE this work!!

The locals here mostly look like these fellows:
[attachment=o219288]

But with a little primping we've begun to FIT RIGHT IN!!

They've even invited us for canoeing and camping!! :1baa:

Roland, can you find the banjo, dear? :D

:S2:

Weeze