PDA

View Full Version : awaiting approval?

Hussle420
05-27-2009, 02:42 PM
Hello out there ! trying to get a bit of info im unable to find if anyone can help me it would be much appriciated!!

my best friend has sever back pain and spasms from a very bad motorcycle accident and has been approved and has his mmj card in colorado. he tried growing himself and just found it too strenous being a trusting friend he asked me if i would be his caregiver and take care of plants i told him i would love to,however it has been 30 days as of today since we sent the change of caregiver info into the state and we have not recived anything back. i am aware colorado no longer offers id cards to caregivers but how do we know when its been approved as we would like to get started but of course would like it to be legit . so if anyone out there knows if we get a letter or something or how i can find out if it has been ok'd it would be much appriciated thanks!

Steelwool
05-27-2009, 07:42 PM
Don't give up hope yet. For some reason they are taking a long time to process things lately. It took my renewal ppwk about 5 weeks to get back to me with my new card. Your friend should be getting his new card with you as the caregiver any day now. Make black and white copies of the new card AND the paper work he sent in with all your info on it - that's what you will use for any legal purposes.

Hussle420
05-28-2009, 02:35 PM
Thanks a bunch thats what i needed to know!!