PDA

View Full Version : East Bay-Area clubs

EciRonTog
05-23-2009, 07:03 AM
I'm in Pleasant Hill over in the east bay. Right now I drive into Berkley and go to the club there. It's a nice club, but it's a bitch of a drive. I have to go through the Caldecott Tunnel, through the MacArthur Maze (either of which can be a traffic jam at any time) AND Deal with Berkley street traffic.

I'd really love to find a place a little closer, maybe somewhere this side (east) of the Oakland hills. Even a place or someone who just does deliveries would be cool.

I was told by a friend about a place called Mari Care in concord but I haven't found much info about that other than a disconnected phone number.

Thanks!

martyrprojekt
06-05-2009, 06:58 AM
New Private cooperative is forming in this area. Will not be storefront. Will offer deliveries as needed, medical card (or doctors scrip) must be verified and copy will be kept on file.

Thanks,

The Matt Thomas

west coast style
07-22-2009, 09:26 PM
I'm in that area as well (on the border of Pleasant Hill/Martinez). Maricare doesn't run anymore, as far as I know. I know they switched to delivery only a while ago, but I don't even know if their delivery service is still going on.

There's a club in Vallejo called North Bay Alternative Healing on 1516 Napa St. It only takes like twenty minutes to get there, but the $4 toll is a bitch to pay.

There's a couple of clubs in Richmond (Pierce St), but that may be a bit too far for you.

But my favorite club is PENPC in Alameda (Webster St), so I don't really trip on the drive too much because I know I'm getting high quality meds. :thumbsup: