PDA

View Full Version : PK Boost

Sativus
03-23-2005, 11:24 AM
has anyone ever used terra flores pk boost? i was wondering what would happen if you pk boosted a plant 2 or 3 times instead of the one time the bottle recommends. just curious as to the results.

perthkiwi
03-24-2005, 08:26 AM
mate here in austraila we get pk tried it all the way in bloom pretty good .this time only useing it for one week not bad not to much dif peace...pot...patience

Sativus
03-25-2005, 08:37 AM
ty perth. i have a bag plant with a month left in flower. im gonna boost it for another 20 days then start flushing. i hope it works.

newgroweroldsmoker
03-25-2005, 11:57 AM
well to me it has worked just fine, if that product is the same like the one i have from bio-nova with npk 0-13-14.....it's supposed to be an additive to the usual fert but imagine: i am using from start till now (2 weeks from harvest) the same fert npk 7-3-6 plus during flowering with every feeding the npk 13-14....so far have used it from week one into 12/12 with no problems at all...the first week i used quarter strength...second week half strength and from third week up until now full strength and for the remaining of the time up until the flushing i think i will go a little bit overboard maybe full and a half....so far my ladies have not had any problems with overfertilisation, instead i think they really like it.....

perthkiwi
04-16-2005, 09:05 AM
mate it is great stuff happy smoking