PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Bay Area

Pyramid2
05-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Hello everyone, I have been lurking the forums for a while, and have now decided this to be a good opportunity to begin asking for some help.

I will be moving to the Bay Area with my girlfriend, and we are both intent on any information, help, with achieving a medical status. Beyond this, we also would like to begin growing a modest supply for our own use.

Specifically we'll be in Pacifica, about 15 minutes from SF. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I'm loving the forum so far!

Pyramid2
05-03-2009, 07:05 PM
I'm sorry for being a noob about this, but its very important to me. I've done some searching in the forums having lurked around for a few years now, and was just hoping for any additional help anyone may have been kind enough to offer.

I don't want to sound like a jackass when I said "achieve a medical status" in my last post. What I mean by that, is that for several different sources of pain (my back from years of labor, and hard work, and excruciating cramps for my girlfriend, among other things for which we are seeking medical help in the form of cannabis as it has helped us both soo much) we are only seeking a means to relief while also obtaining at least minimal peace of mind about the legality issue.

Any help would really be very appreciated, PM's, e-mails, anything....

taintsider22
06-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Yea sure, email me some contact info to [email protected]

KOcaine420
06-13-2009, 12:53 AM
Well theres a few places in San Francisco where you can get the license, like Medican. Or the big place is in Oakland to get the ID card. You just need to do some research about the places in the bay and you got it. It was very easy for me to obtain.:thumbsup: