PDA

View Full Version : Need a little advice on women

Reminissions
03-22-2005, 09:10 PM
Ok i have these two girls phone numbers, one is like a punk skater girl who is hot as hell and gives me a stiffy just thinking about her (be right back), and the other girl is a preppy girl, you know abercrombie and such. The problem is i dont know which one to go for, I want both but im not a player so that is out of the question, plus that is not right. O and the preppy girl blew me off once, but this time she gave me her # i didnt even do anything she just straight up walked up to me gave me her number hugged me told me to "call her sometime" and walked away please need advice. (sorry for the long post, and sorry for making you guys and gals listen to my stupid problems with women).

henrypj
03-22-2005, 11:06 PM
you've answered your own question and its painfully obvious......

.....the skater girl.

EverydayJunglist
03-22-2005, 11:21 PM
go for both em playa haha.Or send one of em up nawth for me.Does the prep smoke bud?mmmmm abercrombie bitches

Ammie
03-22-2005, 11:25 PM
you've answered your own question and its painfully obvious......

.....the skater girl.

agreed!

jacquelyne
03-23-2005, 01:38 AM
Roll those 2 into one lol sounds like me.Yea i ride a skateboard lol when nobodys watching (except my son) cause im too old now.I should grow up im still like a kid.I love abercrombie but i get the hollister clothes they look cool.I got a cool army mini skirt that was abercrombie.If i was you i would give them both a try and see who you like.I would have to pick the skater girl though,.

likemclever
03-23-2005, 11:09 PM
skater girl...she sounds a lot less high maintenance and later if you guys became a steady thing who would you rather hang arround the preppy girl's circle of friends or the skater girl's circle of friends and if you don't give a shit either way than close your eyes and think of each one...which one makes you harder...there you go.

Not Enough Herb
03-23-2005, 11:50 PM
^ thats what i do

i say a or b and whatever one makes me pitch a tent faster i go with

later

SmokinThaHaze
03-28-2005, 04:35 AM
Lol, hell naw man play it cool, be a pimp she blew u off once now show her how it feels...........

Looker
04-01-2005, 04:56 PM
SKATER GIRL

rhinoblanco
04-02-2005, 03:57 AM
^that guy is fuckin nuts

Chilled Out
04-02-2005, 08:37 AM
If I was you I would go for the skater girl, she will probably be far more fun. The other chick will make you work hard and play little head games and you'll probably get your heart broken.

kyle
04-02-2005, 05:44 PM
Go for the skater damnit. I never have that option because no preppy chick wants anything to do with me. Which is fine.

Juggalotus17
04-04-2005, 02:27 AM
definatly the skater one, they're always so much cooler than abrikadabracrombie gurls (yeah, dont make fun, i can't spell). i hate prepy girls cause they always talk about stupid things, more punkish cooler girls (especially juggalettes) act more like guys, and like more things guys like, so its easier to get along with that type of girl. also, the skater girl would definatly be more outgoing and probably would put out easier than the preppy girl, who would make you wait five months for a handjob or something.

chris420
04-04-2005, 04:15 AM
Your heard it man, go for the skater girl!

naturalmystic
04-04-2005, 05:06 PM
Go for the skater damnit. I never have that option because no preppy chick wants anything to do with me. Which is fine.

same.

As for the original question, go with whoever you feel more comfortable around. I'de go with the skater girl because she probably doesn't judge people as much as the abrocromie chick. From my experience with 'skater chicks' they dont care what people think of them as much as say 'preppy' girls.

bern
04-04-2005, 07:10 PM
nail the pair and take the 1 who takes ass to mouth!!lol or the 1 who gets the best bud!!

A Foo Says
04-04-2005, 08:18 PM
I <3 preppy girls, most 'punk' or 'skater' girls are like 'omg i'm soo punk!' or some stupid shit. I mean, don't get me wrong, most all girls are dumb as shitbricks, but the skaters tend to be more vocal about their stupiditity, BUT THAT'S JUST IMO K TKS, also preppy girls usually take better care of themselves. keke

wannagethigh
04-04-2005, 08:24 PM
Ok there are usually downs to both kinds of ppl. Preppy girls can be high maintenence and may also be in love with material things. But at the same time most preppy girls, as said above, are into cleanliness and more feminine things that I personally find attractive. Many skater girls do not really care about the way they look so much because many want to be rebellious and stand out for attention. At the same time though many skater girls might put out more and might you might find more in common with them. As a highschooler I'd rather have the preppy girl because they make my penis harder.

Encatuse
04-04-2005, 10:45 PM
Well, I've actually fucked both oddly enough. I ended up with a preppy uber feminine chick for like 3 years. The vagina was absolutely wonderful. Never smelled bad or tasted bad somehow.

Then I met molly. Who is absolutely the wittiest, most wonderful female I've ever met. And I'm not a big fan of her vagina, nor is she a big fan of my penis. She'd probably fit into the 'different' category, rather then the punk category.

So here's my advice: Have lots of penis-vaginal intercourse with the preppy girl. And have lots of brain-brain intercourse with the 'punker' chick.

Not Enough Herb
04-04-2005, 11:08 PM
skater girl

duh

or...

nail them both if u still cant decide

later

Looker
04-04-2005, 11:49 PM
My advice to you about women young man is be very very careful of them...

caddyman
04-05-2005, 12:07 AM
make a date with both of them at the same time at a restaurant or something then get them both together and ask if they would like a threesome.

Not Enough Herb
04-05-2005, 04:33 AM
^lmao

hell y not? what do u have to lose. either theyll both be really pissed or theyll like the idea and now u have 2x the pussy

lol

later

Juggalotus
05-16-2005, 03:35 AM
1. Skater/Goth/Metal chicks are definetly my type man. So hells yeah.

2. The bastard took my name! Another Juggalo on the forums :D

McCauley Caulkin
05-16-2005, 10:16 AM
McCauley Caulkin feels you should go for whichever one is hotter, but it sounds like u got a better chance with the skater girl. does the pprerry girl smoke weed? thats kinda important

yocass
05-16-2005, 11:00 AM
Why is it bad to go out on a date with both? I never did understand this high school concept of asking a girl out means your in a relationship with her. The whole point of first dates is to see if you really like her. And get laid. Ask them both out.. one friday, one satirday. Whoever is more fun gets the cock n balls.

spliffstar22
05-16-2005, 10:00 PM
^^I say play em and see where you get lol Or the threesome idea lol I once went out with a skater chick, was so fuckin hot. She was down for the cock, and was fun to just sit back and smoke a blunt with. I also once went out with a preppy girl, hot, but she wanted nothing to do with weed,it was ok for me to smoke, but she didn't wanna get into it. So i'd always be smoking and telling true stoner jokes, and she'd look at me like i was from another fuckin planet lol. I say go for the skater chick, as you seem to like her more, and the preppy girl blew you off, fuck her....

mellow mood
05-17-2005, 12:44 AM
the nicer and the hotter damn whats so difficult

jakenthegentiles
05-17-2005, 05:04 PM
dude there is nothen hotter then a skater girl or a goth chick omfg they just so hot

jakenthegentiles
05-17-2005, 05:06 PM
and dude stop refferin to ypour self in teh 3erd person its gay

mellow mood
05-17-2005, 09:38 PM
well personnaly i hate lil sk8ter "cool" girls i hate that look. but if shes hot then go for her.

daZenfmeister
05-21-2005, 01:16 AM
Yeah, whichever one takes it in the poopchute is the one id go for. My g/f is like a mix between sk8er and preppy its so weird one day she miss preppy biatch next day shes a punk ass sk8er girl. She doesn't want to give me head or even a handjob for some reason :confused: but she wants me to fuck her alot! I'm confised but I do think that I like her punkish wutever side more because thats when we just chill and talk and play video games and stuff.

rhino44
05-21-2005, 03:36 AM
sk8er chicks in my opinion are always talkin about or doin sumthin wack but preppy chicks are also talkin about shopping or gossiping and they dont stop saying "like" so it basically comes down to wich ones the hottest or the one you can get along with the best if your lookin for a relationship. peace

NoosaHeads
05-21-2005, 04:24 AM
Turn em upside down and they all look the same..:)

unmeg
05-21-2005, 05:04 AM
Be true to the self & you will be rewarded from life's bountiful harvest

likemclever
05-21-2005, 04:28 PM
most all girls are dumb as shitbricks

Yeah, you just keep thinking that......

you'll be sorry

The worst part of being a woman is that men think you're stupid.

The best part of being a woman is that men think you're stupid.

henrypj
05-22-2005, 04:47 PM
for the love of g0d telll us who you picked!

easton
05-23-2005, 03:58 AM
encatuse whats up...where u from in NE?

OzzyOz
05-25-2005, 11:33 PM
i know some preppy girls that are kinda hot. I'd take the skater chick, as long as she isn't all like smelly and antisocial. But she gave you her number, she can't be that antisocial. SKATER CHICK

professer evil
06-02-2005, 03:52 PM
you must have more srious problems han which girl to pick, take your cock out in front of them and whichever one doesnt scream and run is the one for you.....

i bet the preppy girl loves to get dirty,4get the both of them,get yourself a fistfull of dollars and go to a high class hooker,

although the skater girl coul be well broken in bt now and mite do things to you that would make a hooker blush..........................

Smokey McPot
06-14-2005, 02:48 AM
I know from expierence. I am a "prep/stoner" and i pretty much only bang/date preps. Prep girls can be very bitch but they are way hotter. She dont have to smoke weed but that would be cool to have a g/f that smokes.