PDA

View Full Version : CAN 2 PRESCRIPTIONS BE GROWN ON THE SAME PROPERTY IF ONLY 1 PATIENT LIVES THERE?

PurpleMeds
04-29-2009, 11:31 PM
IF I GROW MY LIMIT OF 6 AT MY HOUSE CAN I LET ANOTHER PATIENT GROW THEIR LIMIT OF 6 ON MY PROPERTY WITHOUT BEING OVER THE STATE LIMIT?

MY SISTER NEEDS A PLACE TO GROW HERS BUT IM NOT SURE IF I CAN LET HER DO THEM AT MY HOUSE SINCE I HAVE MY LIMIT ALLREADY.

PurpleMeds
05-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Does anyone at least know a website with that kind of information??

the image reaper
05-02-2009, 02:42 PM
I didn't answer this earlier, as I don't like amateurs that give legal advice (I'm not a lawyer) ... but, not long ago, California Attorney-General Jerry Brown nailed down some of the gray areas of Prop. 215 ... he stated Prop. 215 patients may indeed group together and grow their meds together, and share with each other, ONLY IF NON-PROFIT ... that sounds fine, except, some counties do things their 'own' way, and you could still wind up spending lots of money on lawyers, just to exercise your legal rights ... you spend lots of money, win your case, but who really won ? ... you're doing the right thing, by finding out first ...I was just reading the article the other day, probably either on the MPP or NORML websites, I dunno which ... search for the Jerry Brown guidelines ... good luck :smokin:

P.S. ... I have my Prop. 215 recommendation photocopied into several 'card-sized' copies, laminated, and zip-tied to each plant ... a few bucks, but it may contribute to your protection ... :smokin:

the image reaper
05-02-2009, 03:21 PM
this isn't the article I read recently, but it may help you:

Feature: California Attorney General Issues Medical Marijuana Guidelines -- Mostly Good But Some Problems, Say Advocates | Stop the Drug War (DRCNet) (http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/549/california_medical_marijuana_guidelines)

should get you in the right direction :smokin:

PurpleMeds
05-03-2009, 12:54 AM
Thanks alot!! I'll check em out

PurpleMeds
05-03-2009, 01:17 AM
Man! Everytime I read more laws and articles I get alot of good info but it seems the most worry is the operation of the collectives. The big grey area is, what about the patient who grows for themself. I cant really find any guidelines on that except for what the limits are. I'll keep searchin and if I find something of importence i will post it.

the image reaper
05-03-2009, 03:36 AM
unfortunately, I think a lot of it, still depends on your particular county, and how your District Attorney wants to deal with it ... some District Attorneys print up a guidelist of what they'll allow, and what they expect from the growers ... just contact them, or have a safe friend ask for you ... a friend of mine grows maybe 30-40 plants, and has several legitimate Doctor's Prop. 215 recommendations posted in the garden, to cover them ... the County police visit his garden about every other year, and verify his plant count against the posted paperwork ... no hassles whatsoever, they tell him his plants are the best in the County, and drive away :D ... there's so much damned meth up here, they're relieved to have potheads, I think :smokin:

PurpleMeds
05-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Does he have "caretaker" status or is he a patient that grows cooperatively with other patients on his property?

What county is he in?

my county is full of meth heads too

Lanietheberner
05-04-2009, 06:46 AM
policy of your local LE agency. Ours has a 6 script per location limit, but I know that the next county over has a completely different policy.

Be smart, ask these types of questions before you do your installation.:thumbsup:

PurpleMeds
05-04-2009, 11:41 PM
Six scripts worth or limit of 6 plants per location?

Lanietheberner
05-06-2009, 10:01 PM
no more than 36 total kids per piece of property, with 6 plants per script (no more than 6 total scripts at one location).

Check with your local LE agency to see what their policy is as they are the one's that you'll need to make happy!:thumbsup:

Lanietheberner
05-06-2009, 10:02 PM
you located (just the city and not your actual address)?

disrupt86
05-07-2009, 06:00 AM
unfortunately, I think a lot of it, still depends on your particular county, and how your District Attorney wants to deal with it ... some District Attorneys print up a guidelist of what they'll allow, and what they expect from the growers ... just contact them, or have a safe friend ask for you ... a friend of mine grows maybe 30-40 plants, and has several legitimate Doctor's Prop. 215 recommendations posted in the garden, to cover them ... the County police visit his garden about every other year, and verify his plant count against the posted paperwork ... no hassles whatsoever, they tell him his plants are the best in the County, and drive away :D ... there's so much damned meth up here, they're relieved to have potheads, I think :smokin:

oh shit.... 5 internet dollers sez lake county:cool:

PurpleMeds
05-15-2009, 04:42 AM
you located (just the city and not your actual address)?

Sacramento area

MPLSweedman
05-15-2009, 05:19 AM
i think if the cops busted in and saw 12 plants all growing together in the same operation they would just take em all and think you guys were teaming up to make money regardless of your story

however if you grew yours upstairs and she grew hers downstairs and things were separated completely it would look a lot more legit

Lanietheberner
05-15-2009, 05:44 AM
Sacramento area

Ask them this question...? Do it from a phone booth if you get the willies as our local Sherrif's dept area really helpful in answering your type of questions!

My motto: Play by the rules and you won't get to wear that nice orange jumpsuit or be called "Betty" but the big smelly hairy guy on the top bunk!

PurpleMeds
05-24-2009, 02:53 AM
i think if the cops busted in and saw 12 plants all growing together in the same operation they would just take em all and think you guys were teaming up to make money regardless of your story

however if you grew yours upstairs and she grew hers downstairs and things were separated completely it would look a lot more legit

Actually I found out patients can cooperatively and collectively grow their medicine together. Hence the term of co-op and collective for the medicine clubs.

disrupt86
05-25-2009, 04:06 PM
i know this post is kind of old but here are 2 piees of paper you will need to have along with copys of the prescriptions on the propertys,print these fill em out and hang em up.
http://safeaccessnow.org/downloads/Sample%20Caregiver%20Form.pdf
follow this link for the collective papers,it located at the bottom.ASA : Interactive Legal FAQ (http://www.safeaccessnow.org/section.php?id=313)

PurpleMeds
05-29-2009, 02:37 PM
i know this post is kind of old but here are 2 piees of paper you will need to have along with copys of the prescriptions on the propertys,print these fill em out and hang em up.
http://safeaccessnow.org/downloads/Sample%20Caregiver%20Form.pdf
follow this link for the collective papers,it located at the bottom.ASA:Interactive Legal FAQ (http://www.safeaccessnow.org/section.php?id=313)

Thanks man, but those are the exact websites and papers I found that put me at ease with my situation. I already have them filled out signed and hangin on the wall!!!!