PDA

View Full Version : Natures Medicine LLC

GOGREEN09
04-27-2009, 03:43 PM
We Help patients find alternative remedies to pinpoint works best for their aliment. We offer Massage/Reiki @ 25 hr for patients and $35 for non, Acupuncture in Aug, a Meditation room, Alternative medicine, Herbal Supplements, Tinctures, Hash, Edibles along with a friendly staff.
If you wish to visit the Bud Bar, you MUST have I.D. and Registry Card and will be asked to complete some paper work. Come and visit us and see what all the BUZZ is about.
Medical Marijuana is an Alternative Medicine - Home (http://www.naturesmedicine420.com)
:dance:

Medicate
04-28-2009, 02:07 AM
I have been here several times and i must say that it's a fantastic place.. Great atmosphere, very friendly, awesome services, helpful staff and cozy. Always a good selection of medication and edibles from what i've seen. I would suggest you visit this place if you are in the neighborhood.

Peace
Medicate

smittyfan
04-29-2009, 02:25 AM
Hmmm, a different format than the forums I usually post on. Usually don't have to have a title to a reply on the other posts.

TeKNiQUE
05-01-2009, 03:54 AM
Hmmm, a different format than the forums I usually post on. Usually don't have to have a title to a reply on the other posts.

S: Stupid
P: Pointless
A: Annoying
M: Messages

Spam.

Ha Ha :hippy: Just kiddin man. Yea It's different from most forums. Buts an easy addaptable environment. But please try to keep what you post under the topic so its just not spammin up the place eh :rasta::thumbsup:

TeKNiQUE
05-01-2009, 04:15 AM
But yea I'm in Fort Collins with Medicate. I'll have to come down and check it out. Sounds pretty legit. :hippy::rasta:

GOGREEN09
05-01-2009, 02:05 PM
Hey sry,
I want to thank everyone first for the kind words. We are so excited to be helping the community in this way. We have been open for almost a month now and we couldn't expect anything better.
We do offer other services, Massage, Reiki, Acupuncture, we have a meditation for your personal use, Herbal Supplements, Chinese Herbs, Hand blown glass, as well as the MMJ (for registered MMJ Card holders.
Check us out Medical Marijuana is an Alternative Medicine - Home (http://www.naturesmedicine420.com)
And ALWAYS REMEMBER TO MEDICATE RESPONSIBLY.
:thumbsup: