PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering what disors you all have.

Love2Grow
04-26-2009, 01:23 PM
Im in hawaii right now with bad back pain, couple bulging discs and one degenerative disc. I dont want to get surgery due to the risk of getting peralized and just cuz the back is a very sensitive place. Do you think this could be justified for a medical cannabis licencess?

m577a2
04-26-2009, 09:06 PM
I'm on oahu and as long as you have a medical record proving the conditions you've described, you can go to medicalmarijuanaofhawaii.com and start the process, it isn't long but it takes a total of $125 through them I think. It is run by a doctor out of ewa beach. Good luck, and also if on oahu there are no dispensaries so you have to grow your own or designate a grower. (But the sun here is great for growing:)

Love2Grow
04-27-2009, 08:13 AM
do u know wat the grow limit is? like how much can i hold at anytime? I heards in cali u can hold up to 1.5 lbs.

StickyfingahZ
04-28-2009, 08:38 PM
Sup bro,I just left hawaii,I have chronic back pain and arthritis in my back,I got my card really easily.

I dunno about cali,but here in Oregon we get 24 ounces.

Love2Grow
04-29-2009, 05:01 AM
24 oz. Damn thats alot. How come you left HI? I was thinking about moving to oregon myself, but i dont know how the economy is over there. What you do for a living there? Also did you get your card in hawaii or oregon, or both?

hilo420420
05-31-2009, 07:15 PM
hey ballot question 1 passed last year and we in hawaii are allowed 24 plant or 24 oz for adult personal use 21 or over shal be the lowest law enforcement priority that means if u r with in the limit they will not investigate u i hade cops next door to me they looked and counted my plant waved and walked away

StickyfingahZ
06-01-2009, 07:47 AM
24 oz. Damn thats alot. How come you left HI? I was thinking about moving to oregon myself, but i dont know how the economy is over there. What you do for a living there? Also did you get your card in hawaii or oregon, or both?

The economy sux allover,here in oregon maybe not too good.But the Medical Marijuana Community in Oregon is Superb! I was a MMJ Patient in Hawaii as well, and here in Oregon ,I like it here lots of support.

hilo420 I didnt know they had it passed or even getting passed.

RoguePoet28
11-01-2009, 07:08 PM
the limits in Hawaii for medical marijuana are
7 plants - 3 mature/flowering and 4 immature and
3 oz of dried material (I think in Cali you can have 8 oz at one time, not 1.5 lbs)

RoguePoet28
11-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Yes, ballot question 1 passed and became law in Hawaii County...unfortunately, the police are not yet enforcing it, as there are still Green Harvest eradication helicopter flights....

I am surprised by Hilo420420's post that the cops counted his plants and then left him alone (that is what they should be doing, but I have not heard any other instances where that actually happened), but I hope that is how things will happen going forward.

jdouble
12-05-2009, 05:27 AM
Are there any on Oahu?