PDA

View Full Version : Chronic Back-Pain?

ForgetClassC
04-24-2009, 02:33 PM
I have read that having chronic pain is a symptom that is able to be prescribed medical marijuana, I live in MD and we do have MM laws, just no dispensaries. I was wondering if in Cali, chronic backpain was prescribable for medical marijuana, and if so, what is the process like to become a patient

thedeadone
04-24-2009, 10:47 PM
yes you can get a recom. from a doctor for it(I did) about 5 weeks ago.:stoned: You do have to have a medical history of pain, if you do geting the recom. is easy.:stoned::stoned::stoned::stoned:

ForgetClassC
04-26-2009, 01:37 PM
do you mean like, have gone to the doc a bunch? bummer....lol I was going to go to my doc and tell him that i dont normally complain about pain, and i dont normally take medication, but my back hurts all day all night all year and it doesnt go away. I havent been to the doc for pain related things in years, i didnt even take my pain killers when i had all 4 wisdom teeeth taken out at once, im hopin i can talk to him and see whats up, hes pretty straight, i got my fingers crossed, also:

does anyone know if there is any sort of dispensary in MD? or do patients have to cultivate?