PDA

View Full Version : the movement is now

dazedandcontributing
03-22-2005, 04:06 AM
I my self and others who support me in toronto have started collecting funds for a new campaign where we plan on overflowing the canadian public with information.it has been to long a fight of just saying this is what we want cause we do it and you can make money.it is beneficial to the whole economy if we harvest it first[pun intended]and create numerous enviromentally safe products including fuel. If you agree post and i will rant a little more or give a list of ways you can help and remember you dont have to be an activist to help even educating your friends on the goodness of the plant not just the bud we all love will be help cause education is are best weapon[americans i appoligize for your goverment and we will understand if your lacking in the education department just joking]

Psycho4Bud
03-22-2005, 06:03 AM
History states that Canada has to lead the way. Remember prohibition? A large reason for the law changes in the states was due to the boot legging of illegal booze from our northern friends.(thank you!)
When the fat cats finally figure out the the "war on drugs" is a lost cause, then we'll see change. If history does actually repeat itself....GO CANADA!
With Canada's present tolorance on weed combined with the open sales of seeds....we're all a hell of alot further in the fight than 10 years ago. I'd love to see the day when I can go to a store down the block for an O!:D

dazedandcontributing
03-22-2005, 01:57 PM
yes exactly man but the problem is lack of numbers that is why i joined this board but i have only found 3 canadians so far so if anyone is canadian and would like to help our movement or if any one would like to send small donations post here and i will get you in touch with the counsel of elders as i like to call them. please choose to fight rather than sit and watch us win it for you

dazedandcontributing
03-23-2005, 07:12 PM
ok seeing how i think most people dont trust me quite yet here is a site frankdiscussion.netfirm.com go here the guy who runs this site is one of the elders of my group if you write him and email you can ask him about ocan and what we do or you can ask him about the highway 420 event and you can also find a link to the site for the highway 420 event please check them out both great sites and bopth very informative

dazedandcontributing
03-23-2005, 11:31 PM
http://frankdiscussion.netfirms.com/

Creeper
03-24-2005, 03:27 AM
I live about 10 minutes from the Canadian border...Ill do anything to help legalize it in Canada, just because, if it is become decriminilized in Canada then america might follow its example. Also Im thinking about moving to holland after i graduate cause america is so anal about cannabis use.....So maybe I could move to Canada and be a lil closer to home...Know what Im sayin?

rhinoblanco
03-24-2005, 03:50 AM
good idea, ill see you there

Euphoric
03-24-2005, 05:53 AM
yay

dazedandcontributing
03-24-2005, 01:56 PM
awesome hope i see you all there but if your gonna move to canada dont move to toronto its to exspencive move in around toronto like missasauga or scarbrough its way cheaper downtown its like 650 for rent on a one bedroom if your lucky! out there its like 400 hundred flat and its only about a 1/2 hour to get back in the downtown core just a thought

Euphoric
03-26-2005, 05:52 AM
im very proud of canada..what a good hat you are :)

Euphoric
03-26-2005, 04:25 PM
there should be rallies and such towards the legalization of cannabis in every country..

dazedandcontributing
03-26-2005, 06:24 PM
lol i dont apretiate the hat coment but then again i do look at the U.S. as where we drain are sewage lol so i guess its ok but yea we have a couple lined up you guys should try to get some smoke outs happening down there thats how to start it all, piss em off a bit and then they will notice you

Euphoric
03-26-2005, 06:52 PM
Yea we're canadas diaper (as far as reformz go)lol

dazedandcontributing
03-29-2005, 03:30 PM
lol i was just wondering if anyone is planning to throw an event or knows of up coming events please post

Euphoric
03-30-2005, 04:09 PM
Million Stoner March! Yea!!

HeLTeR.SKeLTeR
03-31-2005, 04:06 AM
I'm going to be visiting Canada very soon, would defenetly love to meet some people involved in this and help for this cause

Stedric
03-31-2005, 04:22 AM
Creeper if your going to move anywhere move to BC, its beautiful out here not too expensive and the bud is great :D. The Liberals (our government, don't be fooled by the name if they're liberal then I'm the Queen of France) are fucks, but thats pretty hard to get around anywhere you go.

Any chance you know of some way I could help you all the way out here in BC, Dazed? I'd love to help somehow.

dazedandcontributing
03-31-2005, 07:16 AM
yea for sure man stedric my email is [email protected] get a group of friends together that believe in the same thing and i will help you organize your own group and who knows maybe we can meet up when im down there this summer and to helter skelter [great name] and depending on where you go i would be happy to meet a fellow pot head from anywhere in the world if you graze through toronto email me aswell but ill be waiting for some kind of email from you stedric real name is mike by the way.Oh and if you dont want to be an activist you can just collect funds or do research we have people in our activist group who live in northern alberta thats what is great about the internet

Euphoric
04-05-2005, 04:54 AM
I wonder what sort of events NORML has set up for 4/20? www.norml.com

dazedandcontributing
04-05-2005, 01:26 PM
norml sponcors the million marijuana march but i dont think they have any events coming soon