PDA

View Full Version : Can Marijuana be mailed???

omakeekee
04-14-2009, 02:01 AM
Or, are packages sniffed?

Omakeekee

filo6942
04-14-2009, 02:10 AM
cant sniff thru glass, can you? ;)

Italiano715
04-14-2009, 04:02 AM
yes, it is completely plausible that cannabis CAN be sent through the mail......I had a buddy years back who used to have it shipped right to his residence from Mexico....Never bought any though cause from my understanding they used ammonia to cover up the smell. Seen it though and it definitely looked like some Mexican brick with a shitty smell :wtf:

dejayou30
04-14-2009, 04:16 AM
Pretty sure this thread is against forum rules

Humboldt215
04-14-2009, 04:39 AM

Ya, this thread is gonna survive like a drunk virgin at a sorority frat house party!

DOUGAL25
04-14-2009, 04:40 AM

Pretty sure THAT was against forum rules.:stoned:

rillorollinfool
04-16-2009, 03:52 AM
About two weeks ago my buddy (card holder) mail me(card holder) some weed in an envelope with a letter but when i got here the weed was gone and the letter was obviously opened and it had been scotch tapped closed. So i think theres was a stoned postal worker that day. I think we should be able to mail samples of our crops to freinds as long as we got our cards but then again if we did what i thought was right the world would probably be topsy turby.

cannakeeper
04-16-2009, 12:18 PM
Or, are packages sniffed?

OmakeekeeGood way to get a Fed offense for using USPS for such shipping and banned from this site for starting such threads.

newbie666
04-16-2009, 01:15 PM
yall are so scared about being banned? shut up already. dude hundreds of pounds daily go through ups and fed ex. airtight double bag goodness has never stopped any packages i know of leaving cali and making across the country. ahahah i will prob get banned now ............. new name again!

Italiano715
04-16-2009, 01:52 PM
ahahah i will prob get banned now ............. new name again!

:S2: sorry for laughing but I thought it was kinda funny how if you do get banned how easy it is to get back....but I like my original so I'm going to try stay with it. Also, I apologize if I crossed the line with answering to the thread as I was not aware that it would not be apporiate.:wtf:

FakeBoobsRule
04-16-2009, 03:46 PM
It's not that funny because I just banned newbie and I can tell what his original name is that got banned. You might have squeezed out a few posts but it's just a matter of time before you take a walk down monkeyass lane and check into the smackdown hotel. He just added to his time off on the original name too.

Starting a thread on using the mail to smuggle weed is against the rules (no smuggling talk) but usually isn't an infraction unless it happens repeatedly but we do close or delete the threads.