PDA

View Full Version : Finally

mwave1239
04-13-2009, 09:41 PM
Well, it took 2 months, but I was finally able to find a hookup. My other guy just picked up and left. Going without for that long sucks.

I had to drop many subtle hints to people before someone picked up and obliged. The direct approach didn't work very well for me because of my age I'm guessing. I just hope the quality is as good or nearly as good. I doubt it though.

Anyone know what the standard quality for bud is around here? The other guy grew strains that you could look up. This new guy doesn't. He just acquires product and doesn't know a thing about it.

mwave1239
04-14-2009, 06:59 AM
And just like that it fell through. Fucking Christ. He thinks he might be getting some this weekend, so I'll see. I never in my life thought it would be easier to get Oxy's than weed. What the hell is wrong with this state?

SocialDem
04-26-2009, 01:03 AM
Thats a total bummer. I'm new to phoenix as well. You got an email address?

Skitcho
09-01-2009, 03:53 AM
just got here 3 weeks ago looking for hook send me a line

taisho
09-05-2009, 02:26 AM
new to AZ as well... looking for some friends to smoke with... send me a messge

Skitcho
09-05-2009, 02:31 AM
whoa bro me and you the only ones to post on this thread since last year, yeh man if you know where to get some drop me a line, im going to school here so ima around for awhile and possibly lifetime here my job from school might just be here in phoenix....at least i would like it to be...iv started to replying to people on craigslist that are selling vaporizer and bongs to see if they will give me a hook with a purchase...nothing yet...bout to just order me some seeds and tough it out for 2 months while i grow me some hydroponic style

Thundergod420
09-06-2009, 01:21 AM
I'll go ahead an post with you guys, but it wont help!!! My husband and I have been down here over a year and we STILL haven't found anything reliable. We had a guy for a little... but like all he didn't pan out. We're in school here, and finding anything is still like pulling teeth. I can't believe how hard it is to find anything here!!! Good luck to you.

stinkyattic
09-08-2009, 12:58 AM
Take a hint from the above posts. There will be NO asking for hookups on this site. EVER.